ADVERTISEMENT

Dantonio stepping down at MSU

If you google Blackwell Dantonio Lawsuit Robertson - there are a bunch of articles that will spell it out. It is not good.

Name dropping: the practice of casually mentioning the names of famous people one knows or claims to know in order to impress others.

LOL
Atta boy asshat! Keep trolling the guy who lives rent free in your head! Hilarious! He owns your sorry ass! 3 decades of your bullshit and you are left to troll people who have you on ignore. Seriously, there isn't a man in America more in need of a blowjob than you! I get it now, you are just jealous of the Echoman! My asst was so right...you truly are fvcking nuts.

If you google Blackwell Dantonio Lawsuit Robertson - there are a bunch of articles that will spell it out. It is not good.

Suing your employer team, and threatening to get them on probation if they don't settle with hush money. If there was ever justifiable grounds for blacklisting Blackwell well enough found them.

Reactions: SpartanJD
Atta boy asshat! Keep trolling the guy who lives rent free in your head! Hilarious! He owns your sorry ass! 3 decades of your bullshit and you are left to troll people who have you on ignore. Seriously, there isn't a man in America more in need of a blowjob than you! I get it now, you are just jealous of the Echoman! My asst was so right...you truly are fvcking nuts.

I'm Nuts? I think you should reread your post. You backing up echo couldn't look any better for me. Thank you. :)

FYI …. and if I'm not mistaken Hawaii now has wifi and it's citizens will be voting in the upcoming presidential election …. not one of your 4 aliases could tell you that? ...… LOL!

So how does it feel to constantly troll a guy who you know won't respond to you because you know he has you on ignore? Does it make you feel tough? How bad must someone's life be that he needs to go to an anonymous message board and constantly respond to somebody who DOES NOT read his posts! You must be looking for confirmation from others right? Isn't this the time of the year that you are burying the men's basketball coach? it's the same plan you have followed for 3 decades now. God, I am so glad i don't have your life! What is nice to know, I can come back 6 months from now and you will still be doing the same thing. Seriously, go get that blowjob, it can't hurt!

Reactions: Irishjohn68
It's certainly a mess for sure. When I was at UC yesterday I was told they are making a strong run at Luke Fickell after Narduzzi said no. He was first choice from what I understand. They are definitely going to have to overpay for someone to come in and deal with all that is occurring there. Certainly not a desirable job at this point in time. Saddens and disgusts me at the same time.

Narduzzi turned down Michigan State to stay at Pitt? Thats a head-scratcher.

So how does it feel to constantly troll a guy who you know won't respond to you because you know he has you on ignore? Does it make you feel tough? How bad must someone's life be that he needs to go to an anonymous message board and constantly respond to somebody who DOES NOT read his posts! You must be looking for confirmation from others right? Isn't this the time of the year that you are burying the men's basketball coach? it's the same plan you have followed for 3 decades now. God, I am so glad i don't have your life! What is nice to know, I can come back 6 months from now and you will still be doing the same thing. Seriously, go get that blowjob, it can't hurt!
i guess everyone needs a hobby....

Reactions: Kelso86

Thanks for posting again ….. nothing else could make me look better … not even if I left the country to get a good tan in Hawaii ….. LOL!

Looks like UC head coach and former OSU asst/HC Luke Fickle is interviewing for the MSU job.

Reactions: Kelso86
LOL!

Thanks for posting again ….. nothing else could make me look better … not even if I left the country to get a good tan in Hawaii ….. LOL!
What the hell are you talking about? Hawaii and tans? You are such a wussy!

What the hell are you talking about? Hawaii and tans? You are such a wussy!

Thx again, it is clear which side is classy and which one isn't. Such talk for someone who doesn't have to back it up. What would you do, hit me with your cane? LOL!

Let me guess, you hit the strip clubs regularly, are homophobic, have 2nd grade understanding of geography, and don't understand how wifi works as well too. You should meet his other 4 aliases. You all have a lot in common. :D

these days the recruiting and other shenanigans - one wonders why anyone who is set for life, as Dantonio surely is, would want to spend 1 day in the profession! Hope he just does what make him smile and brings him joy.

Because competing brings them joy. These are the types that succeed at this level.

Reactions: echowaker
With Narduzzi and Fickell passing, they are down to plan C already. Do they get hit with some "institutional" recruiting violations because of the Larry Nassar deal and now this stuff with football?

texting with some folks last night and there is a big push going on for McElwain. I think he would be a good fit. Would hate a Bielema hire but that's more of a personal thing than anything. Hope Jim gets it. I believe he would bring some stability to a program that is currently in disarray.

texting with some folks last night and there is a big push going on for McElwain. I think he would be a good fit. Would hate a Bielema hire but that's more of a personal thing than anything. Hope Jim gets it. I believe he would bring some stability to a program that is currently in disarray.

Yeah, it is very easy to dislike Bielema.

Reactions: echowaker
Yeah, it is very easy to dislike Bielema.

if nice guy is the criteria: there is a guy on the west coast that might be a fit!
but he is like gum on your shoe! not easy to scrap him off!

Thx again, it is clear which side is classy and which one isn't. Such talk for someone who doesn't have to back it up. What would you do, hit me with your cane? LOL!
You are one weird guy. Any chance of you going into the transfer portal?

Reactions: Golson5
You are one weird guy. Any chance of you going into the transfer portal?

It's certainly funny what anybody who chums up to a guy who is a huge homophobe who spends his pastime going to strip clubs, making constant oral sex references, being vulgar, and has multiple imaginary friends think is funny. Love seeing you and cavanaugh getting along so famously. :)

You do know that Hawaii is one of the 50 United States don't you? ….. LOL!

Mel Tucker is the guy. From what I was told he said (or his agent) in their initial meeting that he would take the job for a specific amount. MSU balked and moved on to others. No one appeared to be willing to take what they were offering so they returned to Tucker meeting his request. I'm hearing all this second hand but from folks who should know. Take it for what it's worth. I wish him well.

Was it Tucker's one year losing record at CU that blew MSU's decision makers away, or the fact that about 6 other people turned it down? Sounds like they also met his demands for paying extra money for assistant coaches also.

Was it Tucker's one year losing record at CU that blew MSU's decision makers away, or the fact that about 6 other people turned it down? Sounds like they also met his demands for paying extra money for assistant coaches also.
money talks, especially in this case where the guy is inheriting a real mess.

Not only is he implicated in numerous NCAA violations, he is in the middle of a federal lawsuit dealing with a former coach suing him & the school for wrongful termination after the incident where Dantonio brought in a kid charged with multiple sexual assaults, who was later convicted for rape, who the HS coaches & MSU coaches both told Dantonio not to bring in, but Dantonio overruled them & signed him anyways. Then when the kid raped a student Dantonio denied responsibility. The former coach’s lawsuit alleges he has proof, & both the HS coaches & other MSU coaches will back his story.
So it sounds like Dantonio is facing allegations from all over.

A lot of this is not true.

Heres a hint: don't take as gospel the word of a guy who was fired from MSU for trying to cover up sexual assault (Curtis Blackwell) over a guy in Dantonio who was found to have done everything by the book (google 'Jones day Report). also, its illegal for a high school to release the discipline records of a minor. Its actually illegal to gain access to a sealed minors record or for a school to disclose it. Robertson was complying with every part of his probation and diversionary program. Is a kid supposed to lose a chance in life because of that stuff? We all see 20-20 in hindsight.

Blackwell now cant get a job for his Title9 violations, so he sues his former employer in a cash grab with a meritless case.

He has no legal standing because he was found by an outside law firm to have violated federal title9 law and obstructed a police investigation. So his strategy is for his lawyer to leak red herrings to smear Dantonio in the media in hopes of settling? And uncorroborated accusations btw.

Took a character risk kid? Yeah every coach in the history of D1 football has done that. Blackwell was in the car with Dantonio when he visited a recruit when he wasn't technically hired yet? Oh noes.

Some booster hired a parent of a player on a team?

Yeah this is all a nothing burger.

Again, taking the side of a guy who was actively involved in trying to cover up a rape and was arrested for obstruction...is not a good look but people will make friends with strange people to go after someone they don't like (Dantonio)

Last edited:
Reactions: tbonesays

The recruitment of Auston Robertson has nothing to do with Curtis Blackwell not having his contract renewed by MSU for having been found in violation of title9 procedure as well as being arrested for obstruction of justice. He had a discipline problem in high school Oh noes. Half of D1 players wouldn't be on rosters if that's the case.

Its called a 'red herring' and is a tactic used by scummy lawyers to try and get a settlement by leaking embarrassing allegations to the media.

Blackwell turned out to be a scumbag and MSU isn't going to give him a dime.

You are literaly falling for 'hey I know I tried to cover up a rape...but the former head coach recruited a guy several years ago that maybe he shouldn't have and he ended up sexually assaulting someone!'

Ummm..ok?

The recruitment of Auston Robertson has nothing to do with Curtis Blackwell not having his contract renewed by MSU for having been found in violation of title9 procedure as well as being arrested for obstruction of justice. He had a discipline problem in high school Oh noes. Half of D1 players wouldn't be on rosters if that's the case.

Its called a 'red herring' and is a tactic used by scummy lawyers to try and get a settlement by leaking embarrassing allegations to the media.

Blackwell turned out to be a scumbag and MSU isn't going to give him a dime.

You are literaly falling for 'hey I know I tried to cover up a rape...but the former head coach recruited a guy several years ago that maybe he shouldn't have and he ended up sexually assaulting someone!'

Ummm..ok?

So you are saying Coach D deciding to "spend more time with his family" the day before Signing Day has nothing to do with all this? The day after the suit was filed?

why must we always think the worst? does it do any good?

and besides it is usually much worse than we thought.

Maybe USC will look at Dantonio?

They have a whole new Offensive, Defensive and special teams staff!
All hired by the AD!

The question raised is if Helton has to remain in the clubhouse during games!
Truely- the guy has no dignity nor self respect or he would resign!
He is the most impotent head coach in any sport ever!

Maybe USC will look at Dantonio?

They have a whole new Offensive, Defensive and special teams staff!
All hired by the AD!

The question raised is if Helton has to remain in the clubhouse during games!
Truely- the guy has no dignity nor self respect or he would resign!
He is the most impotent head coach in any sport ever!

I don't know if I would or would not be surprised if Dantonio's $4 million had a clawback clause if he quits and works somewhere else. I would guess YES as every winning Spartan coach is a threat to leave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT