ADVERTISEMENT

Love or Price?

With Audric opting out of the bowl game, looks like Jeremiyah Love and Jadarian Price will both get good workouts in the Sun Bowl. Gi'Bran Payne will get some carries, too, but IMO he doesn't have the upside of the other two. Payne is a nifty runner, though. None of them has Audric's overall talent, but I think we have some real depth at the RB position.

I know lots of guys here like Love and the home run threat he brings to the backfield, but Jadarian Price seems the more rounded back to me, with a better inside game. Hope all three of them shine.

Any predictions?
Love is a more talented RB than Estime. He is further along right now than Estime was at the end of his freshman season. They are completely different RBs, but Love is the kind of talent that could be a game wrecker for a defense. Estime gets you solid production, but he doesn't do anything that scares teams.

Love has break away speed and a shiftiness that makes him a greater threat to score from anywhere on the field than Estime.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Well, the OL is probably the biggest concern on this team going into 2024.
Biggest unknown because of a lack of experience, but I disagree that it's a concern because of the elite talent that's available. Splitting hairs, I know.

Pro scouts were hanging out at ND asking about a running back, but it was not Audric it was Love

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT