ADVERTISEMENT

Jadarian Price - Exceptional Athlete - A better Person!!!!

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011
Notre Dame Nation:

I love learning about the football team and the many backstories that encompass the person. I ran across this article on Jadarian Price, his struggles and his triumphs that accompanied his short life. Besides the fact that he is uber talented, he just seems to be much more than a football player and exceptional student. His story resonates with many of us who have had to grow up fast, accompanied by the responsibility of helping to raise his siblings. I have been a Notre Dame fan for more than 50 years and understanding that we have had a plethora of exceptional human beings participate as members of the respective sports teams, who are very talented athletes and Audric Estimate is another who has a story to tell and inspire. Jadarian is fast becoming one of my favorites. The link to his story is posted below:

Go Irish!!!!!!!

Notre Dame Nation:

I love learning about the football team and the many backstories that encompass the person. I ran across this article on Jadarian Price, his struggles and his triumphs that accompanied his short life. Besides the fact that he is uber talented, he just seems to be much more than a football player and exceptional student. His story resonates with many of us who have had to grow up fast, accompanied by the responsibility of helping to raise his siblings. I have been a Notre Dame fan for more than 50 years and understanding that we have had a plethora of exceptional human beings participate as members of the respective sports teams, who are very talented athletes and Audric Estimate is another who has a story to tell and inspire. Jadarian is fast becoming one of my favorites. The link to his story is posted below:

Go Irish!!!!!!!

Nice story. Thanks for posting. Seems like a great kid, and on top of that he looks like he could be a really good RB. On both his running TD against Navy and the TD he scored against TSU on the swing pass, he showed some real burst. I will be anxious to see him play some more. Hard to remember the last time ND was this loaded at the RB position.

Nice story. Thanks for posting. Seems like a great kid, and on top of that he looks like he could be a really good RB. On both his running TD against Navy and the TD he scored against TSU on the swing pass, he showed some real burst. I will be anxious to see him play some more. Hard to remember the last time ND was this loaded at the RB position.
Love and Price are a great combo for next 3 years. Then add Payne and the incoming recruits. Diggs and Edwards saw the competition

Think since 2015, RB room has been quite talented

Love and Price are a great combo for next 3 years. Then add Payne and the incoming recruits. Diggs and Edwards saw the competition

Think since 2015, RB room has been quite talented
Those type of talents don't stay 4 years at rb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT