ADVERTISEMENT

Chaseball

NDinNJ

I've posted how many times?
Nov 23, 2018
I'm calling you out.
You are on a Notre Dame forum and all you do is spew negativity about the program and school from the administration down to the players. You have a loser mentality.

You expect Notre Dame to use NIL in a way in which it wasn't meant to be used. You want ND to pay recruits to come play at Notre Dame. The school isn't about to break the rules, and the fact that you are ok with it shows the type of person you are.

You praise the SEC and now apparently Colorado is your new shiny object.

You spout off about rankings using the F+ ranking system like it's the end all be all to rankings when it's completely irrelevant and not used at all to decide the CFP and final rankings.

Honestly, you are the biggest loser on this forum and quite frankly I don't believe you are a fan of Notre Dame, the school or the athletic department.

You most likely won't see this post because you probably have me on ignore. You are a coward and a fraud.

Why you are even on this forum has me puzzled.

I'm calling you out.
You are on a Notre Dame forum and all you do is spew negativity about the program and school from the administration down to the players. You have a loser mentality.

You expect Notre Dame to use NIL in a way in which it wasn't meant to be used. You want ND to pay recruits to come play at Notre Dame. The school isn't about to break the rules, and the fact that you are ok with it shows the type of person you are.

You spout off about rankings using the F+ ranking system like it's the end all be all to rankings when it's completely irrelevant and not used at all to decide the CFP and final rankings.

Honestly, you are the biggest loser on this forum and quite frankly I don't believe you are a fan of Notre Dame, the school or the athletic department.

You most likely won't see this post because you probably have me on ignore. You are a coward and a fraud.

NDinNJ
you know I love ya man, and you are a fellow Jerseyite, but he has a right to spew his opinions; no matter how nonsensical they may be to some.

NDinNJ
you know I love ya man, and you are a fellow Jerseyite, but he has a right to spew his opinions; no matter how nonsensical they may be to some.
There’s a difference and an exception.

The overwhelming majority of us are ardent Notre Dame fans, Cbaseball is NO fan of Notre Dame !

Ergo, he’s fair game for being criticized for his anti-ND views !

I'm calling you out.

idc-broke.gif

NDinNJ
Agree. I would not even report him to the mods.

That said, there is zero chance he is a fan of the Notre Dame Football team.

NDinNJ
Hope you are doing well. I always keep you in my prayers that you will get and remain healthy. I know what you are saying, but sometimes it's just hard when you hear the negativity 100% of the time. Notre Dame is 3-0 and they have dominated so far this season. As fans we should be celebrating that, not criticizing, but I get your point. Keep the faith brother and keep fighting!!

I'm sure he will be back at the first chance to comment on anything negative towards Notre dame

Reactions: NDinNJ
I'm calling you out.

Thanks Pat.

Hope you are doing well. I always keep you in my prayers that you will get and remain healthy. I know what you are saying, but sometimes it's just hard when you hear the negativity 100% of the time. Notre Dame is 3-0 and they have dominated so far this season. As fans we should be celebrating that, not criticizing, but I get your point. Keep the faith brother and keep fighting!!
Luv you man! let’s focus on the next ND NC in 2023! let’s enjoy the ride!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT