ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly is 87 per cent right !! We are going to stomp Syracuse !!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Coach Kelly got rid of his unlucky 13% wrong when he axed BVG.
Now coach Kelly has assumed control !! Of the defense.
No more defensive players taking up all the snaps. Everyone
will be onboard !! No more Dlineman covering Desean Jackson!
The defensive players will be attacking with reckless abandon !!
Coach Kelly is going back to the way he was in 2012 ! Yelling at players and holding them accountable !! Some of you sissy's may not want to watch the game Saturday and crawl into your "safe place" ! Things are about to get REAL !! The Irish are going to beat CUSE 42 to 31 with the defense playing inspired ball !!
GO IRISH !! NEVER QUIT !! NEVER QUIT !!

Reactions: Ara64
I'm really curious to see which players play, and where. So many changes I'm hoping to see, starting with Rochelle inside and D Hayes on the edge. Actually really looking forward to Saturday's game in hopes of seeing a different ND take the field.

Coach Kelly is going back to the way he was in 2012 ! Yelling at players and holding them accountable !! Some of you sissy's may not want to watch the game Saturday and crawl into your "safe place" ! Things are about to get REAL !! The Irish are going to beat CUSE 42 to 31 with the defense playing inspired ball !!
There is one person on this board that admittedly missed a game this year. Hint Duke....wedding....
PS irishmike409 did nothing, zero, zip, nada...

Reactions: Bodizephax
He's going back to the way he was in 2012?
We seen that when he threw his players on the bus. I guess there was no more other guy players.
Why do you think it took him another year to figure this out?

koolaid.jpg

Reactions: gavin1989 and cgvr
I expect a full report from you, Howard Hall 74,who the Irish should get as the next coach who can take the irish to the next level. I want it posted before the CUSE game. I am all ears.
Indeed you are

$_57.JPG

Unfortunately I think ND will lose every game up to and including Stanford. What ales this team goes deeper than changing coordinators. Syracuse runs an up tempo high powered offense. ND can't stop that. How they can be favored is beyond me.

ND was going to desrot Texas, MSU and Duke as well. Be very careful, this team is terrible. As we have seen. Predictions of victory vs anyone are foolish. See Duke.

Reactions: gavin1989
Giving up 31 points is " inspired ball " ?

I always thought at the heart of the ND Victory March was an optimistic spirit. I still believe it though so many people here seem to want ND to lose? Crazy time to be ND fan.

Ara, I'm one of those who always believed " what tho the odds". However, if people still think this team is capable of winning out or maybe winning 8, they are in denial. This is not a good team. No heart. No fire. No leadership. Coaching is horrible. Things aren't miraculously going to turn around. It's time to change regimes and start fresh. This program needs new life and a new direction. Believe me. When they lose this week people will come to the realization that Kelly's time is up.

Syracuse is averaging roughly 37 points per game. That is bad news for the Irish. Again how is ND favored. Is the Syracuse defense worse than the Irish defense?

That is a stupid question from a normally intelligent poster. It will tell us we are improving. Need to get a W. But stomping Cuse would be better.

I guess that is right. Maybe I am jaded by my fellow SC fans. We play way below are standards and then beat a Utah State and suddenly the ship is righted.

As I have posted you your guys never quit and with a better DC you won all the games. I doubt beating Cuse can tell you that much about future prospects.

I guess that is right. Maybe I am jaded by my fellow SC fans. We play way below are standards and then beat a Utah State and suddenly the ship is righted.

As I have posted you your guys never quit and with a better DC you won all the games. I doubt beating Cuse can tell you that much about future prospects.

You obviously don't remember the offensive/ special team miscues that would have still even put a better defense in a bad situation

The problem with this team was not solely defensive

You obviously don't remember the offensive/ special team miscues that would have still even put a better defense in a bad situation

The problem with this team was not solely defensive
Right again, I just see a lot of fight in this team. It could have been great. I don't think a cuse win will show a return to that potential. It will show something, just not that much . Just my opinion.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Right again, I just see a lot of fight in this team. It could have been great. I don't think a cuse win will show a return to that potential. It will show something, just not that much . Just my opinion.
Typical b.s. from you. Did you happen to hear porky's blasting of this team for exactly the opposite of your post? He singled out Dexter Williams and the long snapper for bringing it.... You just love showing up when we lose or are down to play your awwww shucks routine.... pathetic.....

Typical b.s. from you. Did you happen to hear porky's blasting of this team for exactly the opposite of your post? He singled out Dexter Williams and the long snapper for bringing it.... You just love showing up when we lose or are down to play your awwww shucks routine.... pathetic.....

DIP also only shows up when Notre Dame is losing a lot.

So it seems like Kelly is going to make significant changes because what VanGorder did, didn't work. Why didn't he step in earlier? That's the sign of a bad CEO, waiting too long to make the necessary changes, only to do so after the damage has been done. Don't give me wrong I like Kelly. I like how he has improved Notre Dame football since his arrival. However, it appears this concept of nepotism badly injured the team.

Reactions: cgvr and Bodizephax
DIP also only shows up when Notre Dame is losing a lot.

WRONG

Go ahead and be a Pom Pom Polly with your ridiculous comment if you want, but im here rain or shine when I have the time with an honest no spin assessment

The problem with you is you got your head so far up coach Kelly's butt you can't see through the corn and peanut

You might want to be careful on who you want to poke in the eye

Last edited:
Reactions: cgvr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT