ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly will lead the Irish to the playoffs in 2017.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
The Irish have a very young and talented team and are getting valuable experience this year.
I love the young linebackers and secondary and will have explosive dlineman to go along with the big bodies. The explosive dlineman I am talking about are Daelin Hayes and Kahleed Kareem.
Dishone Kizer and Mike McGlinchey are coming back Gauranteed ! Stepherson will be better than Will Fuller ! He is only a freshman !
The Irish will get a top college defensive coach (Aranda from LSU?) to lead the talented defense and Wake up the damn echoes !

*** Notre Dame is going to beat Virginia Tech next week to set up a showdown in LA and the Irish will play with fire and passion and upend the Trojans ! They will go into the 2017 season hungry and experienced..

*** Kelly will be back in 2017 so we all have to deal with it. Don't listen to the Troll--Purse ! He did not vote for Trump and now he is claiming that he knew he would win all along. Purse is a charlatan !

they will get blown the blank out ...thoroughly embarrassed at SC .... go 5-7 and be in the minority or team that do not become bowl eligible which is what they deserve. sad times right now and to think it will improve because the season ends and a new beginning simply starts next August is BS... it starts with a good coaching staff not just players getting older.. what has become old is BK.. see ya.Brian

they will get blown the blank out ...thoroughly embarrassed at SC .... go 5-7 and be in the minority or team that do not become bowl eligible which is what they deserve. sad times right now and to think it will improve because the season ends and a new beginning simply starts next August is BS... it starts with a good coaching staff not just players getting older.. what has become old is BK.. see ya.Brian

Brian Kelly is not getting fired this year.

Reactions: Ara64
The Irish have a very young and talented team and are getting valuable experience this year.
I love the young linebackers and secondary and will have explosive dlineman to go along with the big bodies. The explosive dlineman I am talking about are Daelin Hayes and Kahleed Kareem.
Dishone Kizer and Mike McGlinchey are coming back Gauranteed ! Stepherson will be better than Will Fuller ! He is only a freshman !
The Irish will get a top college defensive coach (Aranda from LSU?) to lead the talented defense and Wake up the damn echoes !

*** Notre Dame is going to beat Virginia Tech next week to set up a showdown in LA and the Irish will play with fire and passion and upend the Trojans ! They will go into the 2017 season hungry and experienced..

*** Kelly will be back in 2017 so we all have to deal with it. Don't listen to the Troll--Purse ! He did not vote for Trump and now he is claiming that he knew he would win all along. Purse is a charlatan !

And what will the scores be? I need to contact my bookie

You need to contact your teachers for failing to teach you anything in school you dumba$$.
You talk alot of shit. No one take you serious. Now go change your coach Kelly undies. You've worn them all year and they are as stale as your predictions

You talk alot of shit. No one take you serious. Now go change your coach Kelly undies. You've worn them all year and they are as stale as your predictions

OK DIP, AKA Gomer Pyle. You are such a bada$$..
B1Kn9UPeknS._SL600_.jpg

Reactions: NIN Irish
Watched the first three quarters of the USC/Wash game tonight, and USC looked very good. Their freshman QB has developed nicely and their key injured people have returned in mid season form, and they looked a lot like USC of old...fast and strong and athletic across the board. Hope you're right Bodi, but I seriously doubt it.

OK DIP, AKA Gomer Pyle. You are such a bada$$..
B1Kn9UPeknS._SL600_.jpg
Sure, but let me beat you to the punch
Bryan Kelly's going to lead the Irish to the playoffs AND an undefeated season in 2018, AND THEN the Dallas Cowboys will hire him and he will THEN lead the Cowboys to the playoffs AND an undefeated in 2019

This news is really going to make Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, and some NFL coaches mad who were hoping Kelly would get blown out his last two games and get fired. Now they have to stay at their jobs and continue to win National Championships and Super Bowls.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Look, there are posters here (you know who they are) that have constantly for years predicted ND's demise under Kelly. These same posters are now crowing as though they called it. Similar to these stock market and economy alarmists who predict a huge plunge. They may be wrong year after year, but given enough time, they will be right, and then we'll read the I told you so books and articles. Given enough time, Bodi will be right and ND will celebrate another NC. Bodi, I'm 67...so just make sure it happens in my lifetime!

Look, there are posters here (you know who they are) that have constantly for years predicted ND's demise under Kelly. These same posters are now crowing as though they called it. Similar to these stock market and economy alarmists who predict a huge plunge. They may be wrong year after year, but given enough time, they will be right, and then we'll read the I told you so books and articles. Given enough time, Bodi will be right and ND will celebrate another NC. Bodi, I'm 67...so just make sure it happens in my lifetime!

There is nothing to suggest that to be true

This is one of the craziest post I have seen in awhile. Kelly is so far over his head he is literally about to drown. Have you looked at the schedule next season? Show me where ND will get 11wins next year. Even if ND went to the playoffs next year, what makes you think Kelly will win a big game? He gets blown out, not just beat, he gets blown out in every big game.

You are completely blinded by your Kelly glasses. Take them off for one second and you will see the truth. This is one of the weakest schedules that ND has had. ND has not played one current top 25 team this season. Yet, ND only has 4 wins. Oh by the way, Trump will be the worst President this country has ever had.

This is one of the craziest post I have seen in awhile. Kelly is so far over his head he is literally about to drown. Have you looked at the schedule next season? Show me where ND will get 11wins next year. Even if ND went to the playoffs next year, what makes you think Kelly will win a big game? He gets blown out, not just beat, he gets blown out in every big game.

You are completely blinded by your Kelly glasses. Take them off for one second and you will see the truth. This is one of the weakest schedules that ND has had. ND has not played one current top 25 team this season. Yet, ND only has 4 wins. Oh by the way, Trump will be the worst President this country has ever had.
After 8 yrs of Obama I doubt that

Reactions: p278

yes Kelly will be back but by leading the team to the playoffs I assume you mean as spectators and he will charter a bus buy tickets and supply donuts

As much as I love ND I cannot buy off on this. I predicted 12-0 this year for the relatively easy sked and talent on ND. I will say 9 wins but 2 of those will be loses due to coaching - 7 wins seems safe.

What is the worst thing that happened to you personally during the Obama administration?

I voted for Bush both times. His administration was 100 times worse than Obama's eight years.
I watched a nation I defended become more divided then ever in my life time. I

100 times worse?

Get real

BTW I'm glad your girl lost

I can feel that ND should be 9 - 2 before play USC. If Kizer stay for 2017 then ND will be over 10 win with Kizer and Kelly.
Kelly is not only one that cause ND 7 lost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT