ADVERTISEMENT

Brey proving fan forums are clueless.

10 pages of arguing between ND fans about whether the team wins because of or in spite of their head coach. Who cares, the only thing that is certain is the result. In the final Digger years and then McLeod years the program was asleep - Doherty was a nice shot of energy for 1 year to get a few nice wins and an NIT run - under Coach Brey it's been a nice run being highly competetive first in Big East and then in ACC usually outperforming the conference coaches predictions every year.
Being a northeast guy I can say that Syracuse fans criticized Boheim in the same way giving all the credit to players and claiming he just sat on the bench and watched them play.
Why argue with each other over it?

10 pages of arguing between ND fans about whether the team wins because of or in spite of their head coach. Who cares, the only thing that is certain is the result. In the final Digger years and then McLeod years the program was asleep - Doherty was a nice shot of energy for 1 year to get a few nice wins and an NIT run - under Coach Brey it's been a nice run being highly competetive first in Big East and then in ACC usually outperforming the conference coaches predictions every year.
Being a northeast guy I can say that Syracuse fans criticized Boheim in the same way giving all the credit to players and claiming he just sat on the bench and watched them play.
Why argue with each other over it?
Was that before or after Boheim won the National Championship?

ND elevated their play somewhat over the last 4 games. It's too bad ND couldn't get more scoring out of all their players not named Bonzie Colson.

Maybe a positive from losing last night is that Brey and the team will be more motivated for the NCAA tournament and raise their play further.

It's Final Four or Bust.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
I started this thread saying 99% of fans on forums are clueless losers with no life and have zero idea about what they are talking about.

99% of posters have never crossed the white lines, stepped on the hardwood or coached on the sidelines or coutside at any level.

This thread tells me my percentages might be wrong. Its probably 99.8% of overall posters and 100% of Sewing Circle posters that are clueless losers with no life

My mistake.

Signed

The .02% in the know.

Ding ding ding Fry's are up laundry boy

Ding ding ding Fry's are up laundry boy
Florida Irish passing on his coaching wisdom to the boys!

bad-sports-parent.jpg

"I told you to put that towel in the basket"

Fwiw, I just showed up to the party, I have ZERO clue what all this is about... but it took me 5 seconds to look at Jackson post on this thread, and your post on this thread... you guys use.... periods....in a similar manner...for sure!!

OMG! I got punked by punctuation!!! I knew it was going to happen. It was only a matter of time. But I never thought a . would do me in. I always figured it would be a , or an ', but never a period. Damn! Trouble just seems to follow me around. I had to do a stretch once at Folsom State prison. It's tough getting back into society after being a jailbird. I am a former LEXICON! LMAO

Reactions: Buguit
Liar .... zero integrity .... zero class .... who is NO good .... and the reason you stalk me is because nothing bothers you ..... LOL!

You are sooo busted ..... proving who the pathetic lunatic is .... now is a great time to go on vacation ... it would be overdone to invent ANOTHER family emergency ... :p

Wow...check out all the periods in this response! It couldn't be! Maybe, perhaps, in reality YOU are Jackson Domer! It could be. If you look at his posts from a few years ago he never even talks to you. Maybe you had 2 or 3 handles going at once. it is possible. BTW, have some of these.................................................................................use them as you see fit.

"you are soooooo busted"....you say that every weekend out in the field with that can of orange paint.

Wow...check out all the periods in this response! It couldn't be! Maybe, perhaps, in reality YOU are Jackson Domer! It could be. If you look at his posts from a few years ago he never even talks to you. Maybe you had 2 or 3 handles going at once. it is possible. BTW, have some of these.................................................................................use them as you see fit.

"you are soooooo busted"....you say that every weekend out in the field with that can of orange paint.

This thread has gone for 11 pages. I do not think we got any smarter for it. What we dont know has increased what we do know has decreased

Reactions: TOMMY_23
I notice ND got to the final...they had to beat FSU a second time. Did FSU choke again or was the win legit? I also see that Northwestern made the NCAA...another weak team on ND's schedule...

I notice ND got to the final...they had to beat FSU a second time. Did FSU choke again or was the win legit? I also see that Northwestern made the NCAA...another weak team on ND's schedule...

///on another thread a poster had a nice background on the Irish recruitment rankings of different players. Brey gets decent players but they are not Duke, NC, Arizona quality of players. Not even close. Brey has organized this program to compete at the highest level year in year out. IMO, he does this by making sure the experienced players handle the pressure and work together. The younger ones learn the system. So he has been fortunate to find quality players to fit this type of program.

On a sidenote. I did know jackson, He and I did speak a lot. Then I stopped posting for a while. When i decided to post again he was not posting. I do not get why people think you are him. Other than you and he would argue with bugcrap. The difference between you two is writing style and Jackson would not continue it. he would stop. This thread would have not get this size

///on another thread a poster had a nice background on the Irish recruitment rankings of different players. Brey gets decent players but they are not Duke, NC, Arizona quality of players. Not even close. Brey has organized this program to compete at the highest level year in year out. IMO, he does this by making sure the experienced players handle the pressure and work together. The younger ones learn the system. So he has been fortunate to find quality players to fit this type of program.

On a sidenote. I did know jackson, He and I did speak a lot. Then I stopped posting for a while. When i decided to post again he was not posting. I do not get why people think you are him. Other than you and he would argue with bugcrap. The difference between you two is writing style and Jackson would not continue it. he would stop. This thread would have not get this size

As I said, I am just here for the humor. Wanna see the dude blow an artery! If you want some real laughs, go back 100 pages of threads. I can't believe this guy from 2 years ago. You posters have been putting up with his drivel a looooong time! Dude...you wanna talk hoops? Anytime. BTW...ND best not sleep on Princeton...they are really good and athletic. This isn't Pete Carill type ball...since the Ivy started handing out $$$$ a different type of cat be playing hoops in that league. Oh, oh...almost forgot gotta toss in a bunch of..........I use tons of them when I post ya know. Just like Buguit! Hey, maybe I am him???? PUKE!

Reactions: zonairish

LOL! ..... Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? ..... LOL!

I notice that you got busted! Try to fathom how pathetic that is .... especially when it should be hard to get busted. You have to be pretty dumb .... well .... reallllly dumb

Reactions: NIN Irish
As I said, I am just here for the humor. Wanna see the dude blow an artery! If you want some real laughs, go back 100 pages of threads. I can't believe this guy from 2 years ago. You posters have been putting up with his drivel a looooong time! Dude...you wanna talk hoops? Anytime. BTW...ND best not sleep on Princeton...they are really good and athletic. This isn't Pete Carill type ball...since the Ivy started handing out $$$$ a different type of cat be playing hoops in that league. Oh, oh...almost forgot gotta toss in a bunch of..........I use tons of them when I post ya know. Just like Buguit! Hey, maybe I am him???? PUKE!

I'll forget about the 10 bucks you owe me (the handicapped foundation) if you start another apology thread .... LOL!!!!!

If we had a good big man I could see us winning the whole thing. I don't think we have a shot, see how Purdue beat us with a good big like Swanigan (who I'm pretty sure we almost got). Not feeling great about this year, but as we all know it is a total crap shoot

Dude...I got back last nite. Thanks for asking. Had a blast in the Sunshine State with my crew. A golf/bachelor party 4 days for a group of early 30 guys...we asked the future groom if he wanted to spend the first nite of his last single weekend at your place...he declined saying that he didn't feel like watching "Little House on the Prarie" re-runs and listening to your Air Supply cd's! We opted for some sunny weather, golf, and some gentlemen clubs in south FLA....you wouldn't know about that stuff...you would rather stay home in your palatial estate in your upstairs crib chattin' with folks on an anoymous message board...makin' sure you put them, their folks in their place...

I notice that you got busted! Try to fathom how pathetic that is .... especially when it should be hard to get busted. You have to be pretty dumb .... well .... reallllly dumb

everyoneonthissitebowsdowntoyouwhenitcomestodefiningdumbnesnoonehasitcoverednorethanyouilovehowyouarebustinganarteryrightaboutnowiamlaughingmyassoffyouaresuchanasshole!....btw....here are a bunch of..............and ,,,,,,,use them where you want to! Can't put any periods in my posts...that super sleuth Wigglesby is on to me!!! LMFAO!

everyoneonthissitebowsdowntoyouwhenitcomestodefiningdumbnesnoonehasitcoverednorethanyouilovehowyouarebustinganarteryrightaboutnowiamlaughingmyassoffyouaresuchanasshole!....btw....here are a bunch of..............and ,,,,,,,use them where you want to! Can't put any periods in my posts...that super sleuth Wigglesby is on to me!!! LMFAO!

"Hey, so I get this call from a buddy of mine and he tells me ..... " ...... SERIOUSLY?!! ..... LOL!!!!!!

And look at that message .... NASA we have lift off!!!!

Please start another apology thread ..... 10 bucks ..... LOL!!!

Dude...I got back last nite. Thanks for asking. Had a blast in the Sunshine State with my crew. A golf/bachelor party 4 days for a group of early 30 guys...we asked the future groom if he wanted to spend the first nite of his last single weekend at your place...he declined saying that he didn't feel like watching "Little House on the Prarie" re-runs and listening to your Air Supply cd's! We opted for some sunny weather, golf, and some gentlemen clubs in south FLA....you wouldn't know about that stuff...you would rather stay home in your palatial estate in your upstairs crib chattin' with folks on an anoymous message board...makin' sure you put them, their folks in their place...

Did you print off my post where I drew up an offensive play and show it to your buds ??? ..... yeah right ...... that vaca came at a very opportunistic time .... ;)

LOL!!!!!!!

"Hey, so I get this call from a buddy of mine and he tells me ..... " ...... SERIOUSLY?!! ..... LOL!!!!!!

And look at that message .... NASA we have lift off!!!!

Please start another apology thread ..... 10 bucks ..... LOL!!!
We have found our village idiot!

Reactions: cavanaugh208
That artery on his forehead was so close to bursting last nite! BTW....did you notice every post was about me....I own the dude! Maybe I will take him with me to Phoenix in a coupla weeks! .
Drive him down to Mexico when you are there. I hear they don't have the internet down there.

Did you print off my post[/B] where I drew up an offensive play and show it to your buds ??? ..... yeah right ...... that vaca came at a very opportunistic time .... ;)

I'm not sure you drawing up a play in crayons would print very well.

Nah, he s had that title here for quite some time. He certainly earned it. Wears it as a badge of honor.

What would be cool is if the entire board put him on ignore. He would freak out. I bet he would still respond!!! Oh wait, here's some ........ and I will toss in a few ,,,,,,, Just to keep Mr Wiggles off my trail

What would be cool is if the entire board put him on ignore. He would freak out. I bet he would still respond!!! Oh wait, here's some ........ and I will toss in a few ,,,,,,, Just to keep Mr Wiggles off my trail

I had him on ignore. now I just do not care. I wont directly respond.

I'm not sure you drawing up a play in crayons would print very well.

Funny I didn't get accused of using crayons by your trainwreck liar of a buddy .... he accused me of stealing it from somewhere else ..... his way of saying I'm legit .... :)

Last edited:

We've been down this road plenty of times eh? ..... my #1 fan can't stay away .... a glutton for punishment too .... too ignorant to know when he is getting exposed and abused ..... kind of like being too ignorant to know your insulting handicapped and gay people ..... true story :D

I had him on ignore. now I just do not care. I wont directly respond.

Ignore for you means just whining and crying about me everywhere else .... LOL! ..... when you can't win .... you should run away .... there is a little bit of sensibility there .... o_O

We've been down this road plenty of times eh? ..... my #1 fan can't stay away .... a glutton for punishment too .... too ignorant to know when he is getting exposed and abused ..... kind of like being too ignorant to know your insulting handicapped and gay people ..... true story :D
I thought I was your #1 fan jackass?!

bugcrap is a troll. he says dopey things has no thought process, His writing style is at a 4th grade level, so it's difficult to understand at times. He gets his fun by stating arrogant and obnoxious lazy opinions and watching people react.

In short, he's a loser!

"A glutton for punishment." What punishment? You really got me afraid with that one. Too funny! What would be punishing would be having to sit and watch re-runs of the White Shadow, drink kool-aid, and listen to your collection of Perry Como albums in your living room. That would be brutal! You shit is getting real weak. What a pansy comeback.

"A glutton for punishment." What punishment? You really got me afraid with that one. Too funny! What would be punishing would be having to sit and watch re-runs of the White Shadow, drink kool-aid, and listen to your collection of Perry Como albums in your living room. That would be brutal! You shit is getting real weak. What a pansy comeback.

Where to begin .... I exposed your ignorance when you insult gay AND handicapped people .... your stupidity Mr. Hawaii ..... Mr "Black Ages" ..... oh and thinking a pick and roll is a play ... LOL! ... this is just small piece too

Not to mention how pathetic one has to be to invent support with fake handles ..... tsk ... tsk ... tsk .... I could go on all day

10 bucks for another apology thread still stands .... LOVE THAT THREAD ! :D

bugcrap is a troll. he says dopey things has no thought process, His writing style is at a 4th grade level, so it's difficult to understand at times. He gets his fun by stating arrogant and obnoxious lazy opinions and watching people react.

Dopey like not knowing the meaning of ignore ? .... LOL! .... it's better to keep watching you whine and cry .... :(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT