ADVERTISEMENT

Brey proving fan forums are clueless.

Not desperate at all. You keep singing the same tired old song and mike brey and the Irish continue to have success on the court.
He is at the point of no return. He can not admit that he is/was wrong about Coach Brey because he will have to eat a lot of crow. It takes a big man to admit the he is wrong, and Bugshit is not much of a man.

Reactions: Bodizephax
I don't know for sure. Is it just a coincidence that on JacksonDomers page it says he was last on this board on 4-1-16 and Cavanaugh joined on 03-31-16 ?

Wow...what a shock..I find this crap on a thread blasting the BBall coach. I haven't been here for over 2 years...and after tonite I hope I never have to come back again...check my postings out...June 2 2015 was my last one....I don't know this cacanaugh guy and I can't stand even being here...but one of you guys should be man enough to apologize to him....it's not rocket science...all you have to do is look my name up and hit postings...you can see when my last 20 posts were ...2 years ago...some research...it took me 20 seconds. But bUguit would not be smart enough to do that! never was...

Reactions: Buguit
Wow...what a shock..I find this crap on a thread blasting the BBall coach. I haven't been here for over 2 years...and after tonite I hope I never have to come back again...check my postings out...June 2 2015 was my last one....I don't know this cacanaugh guy and I can't stand even being here...but one of you guys should be man enough to apologize to him....it's not rocket science...all you have to do is look my name up and hit postings...you can see when my last 20 posts were ...2 years ago...some research...it took me 20 seconds. But bUguit would not be smart enough to do that! never was...

Hey Cavanaugh/JacksonDomer. Buguit really got in your head.

Reactions: NIN Irish
The last time Jacksondomer poster here was not 4-1-16
I think some posters here need to apologize to someone.

The last time Jacksondomer poster here was not 4-1-16
I think some posters here need to apologize to someone.

I checked his profile last night and it said he Jackson Domer was last seen on 4-1-16. I did not say he was posted that date. Cvanaugh coincidentally started on this board 3-31-16. Domer left because he was exposed as a former poster so now Cavanaugh is exposed. The wheel keeps turning and Buguit still trolls as a Mike Brey hater.

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Ok...I walk into my gym to catcha workout and I get to look at this garbage...So let's see what we actually got here. It took me about 10 minutes but I finally was able to figure out how to check up a member. . So Bodi says this Jackson Domer guy was on this site on April 1, 2016. His last post was June 2, 2015. Something about busting Bruce Jenner. On his personal site their are 22 postings. So, you want people to believe he posts on June 2nd and then waits TEN MONTHS before he is on the site again, which as you says is April 1, the day after I sign up...and that proves we are one and the same. However..if you scroll down thru his posts you will see that he did post on April 1...but it was in 2015! Over a year before I joined. And to complicate matters even more...as you read thru his 22 posts...he didn't even really converse with Buguit. He spent most of his time arguing with some Kentucky guy before ND lost in the Elite 8...Sorry dude...the way I see it is that you saw the post that said April 1, 2015 and ran with it, and now you're just trying to cover your ass....don't worry about apologizing...don't expect to get one anyway. My biggest issue is trying to make sense out of wasting 45 minutes of my life (that I will never get back) trying to defend a fictious handle to someone who I don't know and really don't wish to ever know....this cyber stuff is truly messed up! Thank God I get to get on a plane later this afternoon and get away from this office. Unlike you other cyber morons who live on this site I can at least say I have never posted on this site outside of my gym.

BTW...I did have some fun however....going back before I got on this thing I read the morons posts....he was posting the same shit 2 years ago!...How shitty must his life be! Why don't you guys get his ass banned!

Going to FLA then Ariz!!! God..it's a beautiful Thursday:)!...ciao

Hey Cavanaugh/JacksonDomer. Buguit really got in your head.

Bod, Jacksondomet is not cavanaugh. I knew Jackson at a conversational level outside of this thread. We would speak of LaSalle BB and he was intune with college and high school BB. Cavanaugh seems to be a good guy and has a lot of worth posts but they are not the same person .

I checked his profile last night and it said he Jackson Domer was last seen on 4-1-16. I did not say he was posted that date. Cvanaugh coincidentally started on this board 3-31-16. Domer left because he was exposed as a former poster so now Cavanaugh is exposed. The wheel keeps turning and Buguit still trolls as a Mike Brey hater.

Your guess is like the Russian collusion by the democrats. Are you and nocalirish the same person?

Not desperate at all. You keep singing the same tired old song and mike brey and the Irish continue to have success on the court.

You sing the same old tired song and point the finger at others ... my ... how convenient .... as for me ... Brey's routine hasn't changes in 17 years .. so what is different? ... other than the talent carrying the team .... amazing what they can do without a game day coach

Last edited:
What is your problem Buguit? I did some research and gave some evidence that JacksonDomer is probably Cavanaugh and you go off on me? From now on do your own research.

OK then ... thank you ... I thought you were saying the opposite ... that's integrity ... not telling lies to perpetuate self interests ... all I asked

Your guess is like the Russian collusion by the democrats. Are you and nocalirish the same person?

You would have to be an idiot not to see it ... some are idiots .... some don't want to .... some are both ... apparently some will still tell the truth

Last edited:

After a long absence ... look who shows up ... What a coincidence ???? .... LOL!!!!

I love it .... what are the odds .... :eek:

Mr. Bodi sir....for the umpteenth time( and that's a jab at you know who) I am not this Jackson Domer character. That is a FACT (another jab) Yes, it must be a coincidence with those 2 dates no matter what you discovered or what that that deranged lunatic thinks. I came on this site, I guess it was the date you posted, after some prompting from a n asst of mine who was banned from here...he was the WON who told me about this moron who everyone despises on this board. I am not a chat room guy...this is the only site I post on. I don't even post on my alma-maters site although I do go over there occasionally. I read some of your posts...I don't ever recall saying a disparaging word to you. I do have a few faults..however, being a liar is not among them. Perhaps it was being raised by a marine....for the life of me I do not know why you guys put up with him..he should be chucked because all he does is bad mouth ND at every chance he gets...the AD's, BBall coach, Football coach, QB coach...never says a positive thing about ND. And that BS about recruiting under the radar talent is just a smokescreen to fit his narrative. When the under the radar talent doesn't pan out he gets to blame the coach...which is all he wanted to do in the first place. Sorry to disappoint you...but I am not that guy.

I will admit...numbnuts is probably running around the office skipping so happily! But ya know what....really doesn't bother me a whole lot...like I have said a hundred times...it's cyber world and my life doesn't change one iota what anybody on an anonymous board believes. Tomorrow I am off to FLA to chase the white ball, come back for a few days, and head to Phoenix for the FF...and for the record...you are a man of integrity(so it seems) and that piece of rat filth still busts your chops. Told ya he was a no good, deranged moron.

Liar .... zero integrity .... zero class .... who is NO good .... and the reason you stalk me is because nothing bothers you ..... LOL!

You are sooo busted ..... proving who the pathetic lunatic is .... now is a great time to go on vacation ... it would be overdone to invent ANOTHER family emergency ... :p

Last edited:
Bod, Jacksondomet is not cavanaugh. I knew Jackson at a conversational level outside of this thread. We would speak of LaSalle BB and he was intune with college and high school BB. Cavanaugh seems to be a good guy and has a lot of worth posts but they are not the same person .

A good guy who swears profusely .... uses anal references for his favorite jokes .... insults handicapped people .... and insults gay people .... a guy you think is a coach who thinks a pick and roll is a play ..... I guess you are ok with all that .... when someone is giving a vote of confidence I guess you have to consider the source ..... :rolleyes:

Ok...I walk into my gym to catcha workout and I get to look at this garbage...So let's see what we actually got here. It took me about 10 minutes but I finally was able to figure out how to check up a member. . So Bodi says this Jackson Domer guy was on this site on April 1, 2016. His last post was June 2, 2015. Something about busting Bruce Jenner. On his personal site their are 22 postings. So, you want people to believe he posts on June 2nd and then waits TEN MONTHS before he is on the site again, which as you says is April 1, the day after I sign up...and that proves we are one and the same. However..if you scroll down thru his posts you will see that he did post on April 1...but it was in 2015! Over a year before I joined. And to complicate matters even more...as you read thru his 22 posts...he didn't even really converse with Buguit. He spent most of his time arguing with some Kentucky guy before ND lost in the Elite 8...Sorry dude...the way I see it is that you saw the post that said April 1, 2015 and ran with it, and now you're just trying to cover your ass....don't worry about apologizing...don't expect to get one anyway. My biggest issue is trying to make sense out of wasting 45 minutes of my life (that I will never get back) trying to defend a fictious handle to someone who I don't know and really don't wish to ever know....this cyber stuff is truly messed up! Thank God I get to get on a plane later this afternoon and get away from this office. Unlike you other cyber morons who live on this site I can at least say I have never posted on this site outside of my gym.

BTW...I did have some fun however....going back before I got on this thing I read the morons posts....he was posting the same shit 2 years ago!...How shitty must his life be! Why don't you guys get his ass banned!

Busted .... pathetic to fabricate support .... :)

ND is playing good while you're falling apart

You would have to be an idiot not to see it ... somne oare idiots .... some don't want to .... some are both ... apparently some will still tell the truth
There you go again calling people idiots.

Fwiw, I just showed up to the party, I have ZERO clue what all this is about... but it took me 5 seconds to look at Jackson post on this thread, and your post on this thread... you guys use.... periods....in a similar manner...for sure!!

Very big win for the Irish. I think they can take down FSU tomorrow night. Hope the Irish can move up to the 4 line come Sunday.
If the Irish can win the ACC title, and that will not be easy to do, Bugshit will have one of his classic meltdowns.

Very big win for the Irish. I think they can take down FSU tomorrow night. Hope the Irish can move up to the 4 line come Sunday.
If the Irish can win the ACC title, and that will not be easy to do, Bugshit will have one of his classic meltdowns.

Still waiting for the 1st one .... if you're keeping score it has to be something like ME - 63 .... clown show - zero

Seriously .... you are still sweariing at me and callling me names .... who is melting down? .... LOL !

Just saying the announcer on ESPN "This guy (Brey) is one of the most respected coaches in the business. On his way to legendary status."

Brey will have some big numbers attached to his name when it's over ... purely do to longevity .... not many schools are comfortable with mediocrity .... almost anywhere else and he would've been fired before he made it 5 years

But yes ... everyone loves Brey ... as a person ..... he is nice .... handles himself with a certain amount of class .... off court issues have been minimal .... those that don't know would like to think this has to do with coaching ..... ND has proven you don't have to actually coach to get credit for it

I hate saying this to you. You are an idiot. They are not the same.

You are either the dumbest person on the planet or smoking meth ..... Jax had a 6th sense and just showed up to save the day ??? .... that's how we figured it out long ago .... the lies were soooo bad .... is having Jax show up now good timing to dispel the obvious ..... NO! ... just the opposite ... if you have half a brain you don't bring your alias back now .... GEEZ .... how stupid are you ... and you ... like others hitched your wagon to the most pathetic excuse of a human being because he hates me ...

Then again that's part of the hilarity ..... the clown show will gladly be stupid over agreeing with me on anything .... love it !

Last edited:
Still waiting for the 1st one .... if you're keeping score it has to be something like ME - 63 .... clown show - zero

Seriously .... you are still sweariing at me and callling me names .... who is melting down? .... LOL !
Still waiting on what? Keeping score on what? You have said this over and over and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about? Enjoy the game tonight Bugshit. I know the only way you will enjoy it is with ND losing though.

Brey will have some big numbers attached to his name when it's over ... purely do to longevity .... not many schools are comfortable with mediocrity .... almost anywhere else and he would've been fired before he made it 5 years

But yes ... everyone loves Brey ... as a person ..... he is nice .... handles himself with a certain amount of class .... off court issues have been minimal .... those that don't know would like to think this has to do with coaching ..... ND has proven you don't have to actually coach to get credit for it
Not one other soul on the planet agrees with you but hey, keep banging that head against the wall. Maybe you ll eventually learn something about the coaching profession.

I started this thread saying 99% of fans on forums are clueless losers with no life and have zero idea about what they are talking about.

99% of posters have never crossed the white lines, stepped on the hardwood or coached on the sidelines or coutside at any level.

This thread tells me my percentages might be wrong. Its probably 99.8% of overall posters and 100% of Sewing Circle posters that are clueless losers with no life

My mistake.

Signed

The .02% in the know.

I started this thread saying 99% of fans on forums are clueless losers with no life and have zero idea about what they are talking about.

99% of posters have never crossed the white lines, stepped on the hardwood or coached on the sidelines or coutside at any level.

This thread tells me my percentages might be wrong. Its probably 99.8% of overall posters and 100% of Sewing Circle posters that are clueless losers with no life

My mistake.

Signed

The .02% in the know.

My excuse in why my basketball knowledge is not up to code is because I was on the wrestling team during basketball season.

My mistake.

Signed

The .02% in the know.
Here is everything you know :

Not one other soul on the planet agrees with you but hey, keep banging that head against the wall. Maybe you ll eventually learn something about the coaching profession.

This thread on an ND message board is the whole world ..... now I feel really sorry for you ..... :(

Still waiting on what? Keeping score on what? You have said this over and over and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about? Enjoy the game tonight Bugshit. I know the only way you will enjoy it is with ND losing though.

You get absolutely nothing .... and in turn say absolutely nothing .... I know .... batting 1000 .... if the Irish win I have to be happy for the team ... it is only sad that they have to do it on their own when they hit the floor .... wish them luck .... they will need it .... if they lose ... no worries ... you can still come out and call me names and swear at me .... LOL! :)

You are without a doubt the biggest fool I have eve seen on this message board. And that is saying a lot because there have been some really jackasses on here before you.
You get absolutely nothing .... and in turn say absolutely nothing .... I know .... batting 1000 .... if the Irish win I have to be happy for the team ... it is only sad that they have to do it on their own when they hit the floor .... wish them luck .... they will need it .... if they lose ... no worries ... you can still come out and call me names and swear at me .... LOL! :)

You are without a doubt the biggest fool I have eve seen on this message board. And that is saying a lot because there have been some really jackasses on here before you.

This is a typical remark made by someone who has been emabarassed and put in their place ..... over and over again .... sorry but you asked for it

No worries .... ND wins and you can still come out and swear at me and call me names .... losing your mind after wins too??? .... sheesh :)

This is a typical remark made by someone who has been emabarassed and put in their place ..... over and over again .... sorry but you asked for it

No worries .... ND wins and you can still come out and swear at me and call me names .... losing your mind after wins too??? .... sheesh :)

Has it dawned on you yet that no one likes you? No one has any respect for you and there is probably more posters who have you on ignore then don't. The only one you is embarrassing themselves is you. It's no wonder you are having such a hard time understanding this because you are dumber then a bag of nails. How can you call yourself a Notre Dame fan and wish for them to lose every time they play? Why can't you except the fact the Mike Brey and the Irish are a great team? Why? Why can't you enjoy the last 3 seasons instead of being so miserable? I'll accept your apology now and you can put your tail between you legs and limp off. If you enjoy being laugh at then by all means, post away. You are by far the funniest, sadist, dumbest and most pathetic poster we have ever seen. Get some help, read more and post less.

Has it dawned on you yet that no one likes you? No one has any respect for you and there is probably more posters who have you on ignore then don't. The only one you is embarrassing themselves is you. It's no wonder you are having such a hard time understanding this because you are dumber then a bag of nails. How can you call yourself a Notre Dame fan and wish for them to lose every time they play? Why can't you except the fact the Mike Brey and the Irish are a great team? Why? Why can't you enjoy the last 3 seasons instead of being so miserable? I'll accept your apology now and you can put your tail between you legs and limp off. If you enjoy being laugh at then by all means, post away. You are by far the funniest, sadist, dumbest and most pathetic poster we have ever seen. Get some help, read more and post less.

ND does have a great team .... the reason they win .... Jay Bilas agrees with me ..... favorite quote from last night

"Mike Brey runs an offense that allows his players a lot of freedom." - J Bilas

LOL! .... sorry if I'm not soo miserable ... :)

Reactions: deadirishpoet
ND does have a great team .... the reason they win .... Jay Bilas agrees with me ..... favorite quote from last night

"Mike Brey runs an offense that allows his players a lot of freedom." - J Bilas

LOL! .... sorry if I'm not soo miserable ... :)
They do have a great team with a very good head coach. They would not be a great team with him. Why you can see that or understand that I don't know. I guess you are just a hater.

They do have a great team with a very good head coach. They would not be a great team with him. Why you can see that or understand that I don't know. I guess you are just a hater.

I have higher expetations than you ..... and know more than you ...... sure ... that makes me a hater o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT