ADVERTISEMENT

Boykin and Pride Out?

GWoodIrish24

Future coach
Nov 18, 2017
Twitter seems to think both were sent home. Would be odd that we haven’t heard about it yet, if true.

There’s video of them warming up on the field in shorts earlier.... clearly not sent home

Now if there is smoke and they did something wrong maybe they don’t start.... but nothing confirmed and probably and hopefully a dumb internet rumor

Do we not have reporters/people on the ND beat/etc. with connections who can get to the bottom of this and confirm/deny?

The ND media is way too far in bed with the university.

They are supposed to have an adversarial relationship with ND not help them keep stuff under wraps.

Do we not have reporters/people on the ND beat/etc. with connections who can get to the bottom of this and confirm/deny?
Yes, we do in fact. The sideline reporter who said Tua kicks a soccer ball with his right hand has confirmed that she knows absolutely nothing about this rumor.

Yes, we do in fact. The sideline reporter who said Tua kicks a soccer ball with his right hand has confirmed that she knows absolutely nothing about this rumor.

I'm talking about all the local media people. There's a lot of them who live in south bend/follow ND exclusively. Yet we never get info from these people it's always rumors then we learn when we watch the game whether they are true or not. It's their job to be out in front of this type of stuff.

Reactions: cancandodo
I'm talking about all the local media people. There's a lot of them who live in south bend/follow ND exclusively. Yet we never get info from these people it's always rumors then we learn when we watch the game whether they are true or not. It's their job to be out in front of this type of stuff.
Well, based on history, they really have no value as you pointed out. So why are you asking if they know anything?

30 years since Brooks and Waters got sent by Lou. That worked out ok.

Kelly is in town, after the game, I wonder if he will interview for-the head coaching job at S.C.?
Deja vu all over again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT