ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest improvement.............

ignatiusjk

Shakes Down The Thunder
Sep 5, 2004
Where do you think this team has made the biggest improvement. I think it's been in the secondary. I see speed, technique and excellent run support.Our receiver's have also done well, but I think our biggest improvement has been in the secondary.Our weakest link is still Special Teams but I think Kelly will get rid of Polian after the season.

Where do you think this team has made the biggest improvement. I think it's been in the secondary. I see speed, technique and excellent run support.Our receiver's have also done well, but I think our biggest improvement has been in the secondary.Our weakest link is still Special Teams but I think Kelly will get rid of Polian after the season.
Credit to Coach Joseph and an ever improving Coach Lyght. I hope Coach J sticks around.
I vote for the d line for most improved. The o line has been a pleasant surprise!

Depth on defense is better than anytime since the mid 90s I've said that all year. There is finally real top level NFL talent on this defense. How the offensive line and Book performs in the playoff will be the main factor determining how far we can go.

Depth on defense is better than anytime since the mid 90s I've said that all year. There is finally real top level NFL talent on this defense. How the offensive line and Book performs in the playoff will be the main factor determining how far we can go.

Special teams play seems to have improved

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT