ADVERTISEMENT

Bama is going to get back in

I watched TCU yesterday. I have zero clue who would win a TCU-Ohio St. game.

Rather? What is that? I don't think Kirby Smart cares. Why would they?
It will be a good game but I think Ohio State wins seven times out of 10 on a neutral field. I’m pretty sure Ohio State would be at least a five point favorite. Alabama would also be at least a five point favored on a neutral field versus TCU.

Having TCU at number hurts UGa who now has to play Ohio State, a team that would probably be favored on a neutral field vs. every team other than Georgia and be a toss up vs. Michigan and Alabama.

I am not into which team "theoretically..." is better. Because you can argue "theoretically..." all day long.

Seed the teams by performance during the season. Period.

And Ohio St. is fortunate USC and Clemson stubbed their toes.
By performance on the field, Alabama is also better than TCU with every single computer model that’s out there saying that based on a per play basis taking into account Opponent strength. If they played, Alabama is at least a 5 point favorite over TCU.

By performance on the field, Alabama is also better than TCU with every single computer model that’s out there saying that based on a per play basis taking into account Opponent strength. If they played, Alabama is at least a 5 point favorite over TCU.
Mark Twain best described your drivel
"There are Lies
There are Damned Lies
And then there are statistics."

Thanks chase.

Didn’t determine who won when they played LSU and Tennessee.
Why do you post crap like this?

Bryce Young is likely to be 1, 2, or 3 overall in the 2023 NFL Draft, and he is arguably the best QB in CFB..

Dude, act like an adult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT