ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know how you get rid of the top guy?

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Do you need a directive from the Pope ?
Does debartalo n money funders need to abstain?

Does Luca Brasi need to pay a visit?

The guy is an embarrassment on every level

Ski, memory might be a little faulty here, but the last time we had this kind of public FU resulted in our hiring Clark Lea as a first time DC, and that was a pretty good result. Hoping for the same here.

Ohhh nooo lol. I dont care. He's done some good things here. He's done some bad. He's not some sort of legend or God that cant be replaced

He bungled this situation really badly. Period
Yeah, we get it, you've made this perfectly clear.

Go grab a kleenex and hang in there.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
Ohhh nooo lol. I dont care. He's done some good things here. He's done some bad. He's not some sort of legend or God that cant be replaced

Of course it was bungled. Certainly not a fireable offense. It's the OC position for God's sake. Take a deep breath.

Ski, memory might be a little faulty here, but the last time we had this kind of public FU resulted in our hiring Clark Lea as a first time DC, and that was a pretty good result. Hoping for the same here.
Our lb play in one year under Lea improved leaps and bounds … our lbs in 2017 played awesome. I hated Elko leaving for lateral but he clearly wanted big money over anything else. Clark just didn’t recruit great

Jenkins or Swarbrick?

The answer will depend on who needs to be called.
Both. I’ve been bitching about them to get gone for a long time. I’d love to see ND come back strong with someone who truly cares about football and basketball being successful.

Clearly not enough to have us not get hosed every year with our schedule
Hosed how ? Schedule whining is just that. Next to Sankey Jack has more clout than anyone and thankfully Sankey is a strong supporter of him and ND. Some here act like is the " football AD " only. Those have no idea of the magnitude of the job.

Both. I’ve been bitching about them to get gone for a long time. I’d love to see ND come back strong with someone who truly cares about football and basketball being successful.
Do you have any idea how Jacks standing in the football world saved ND in the BCS and CFP negotiations ? Hard to imagine where ND would be today if a person with less clout had the position.

Do you have any idea how Jacks standing in the football world saved ND in the BCS and CFP negotiations ? Hard to imagine where ND would be today if a person with less clout had the position.
I think you forget how powerful the ND brand is in cfb negotiations and a lot of good ADs could have done the same or better

I love how he negotiated if we are number 1 and undefeated we dont get a top 4 seed. What a great win by him, not

Reactions: sluggo69

Let’s not digress but Pope ain’t the top guy, (ain’t referring to God) but there is a guy in Argentina that is above the Italian Pope.
Identified as the Black Pope.

To be clear. No one knows which of the top 2 is at fault here - but imo this is on the president His judgement and record of decisions has been a woke mess I think Jack is not blameless but he was not able to win the day or he is aligned with Jenkins. I don’t think it matters. I know without doubt the top guy can’t lead. The second guy didn’t convince the top guy or didn’t try to.

ND is now absolutely a joke. Freeman can win a natty and it does not absolve these 2 of their sins
Cause Freeman will leave for the money that these 2 can’t provide

You don’t know that !

Stop pretending that you do !

Another of many ignorant statements from you.

Both care ….. tremendously !

You want ND to compromise its standards, standards which set ND apart from all others

👍👍

I think you forget how powerful the ND brand is in cfb negotiations and a lot of good ADs could have done the same or better

I love how he negotiated if we are number 1 and undefeated we dont get a top 4 seed. What a great win by him, not
Name the better AD’s

To be clear. No one knows which of the top 2 is at fault here - but imo this is on the president His judgement and record of decisions has been a woke mess I think Jack is not blameless but he was not able to win the day or he is aligned with Jenkins. I don’t think it matters. I know without doubt the top guy can’t lead. The second guy didn’t convince the top guy or didn’t try to.

ND is now absolutely a joke. Freeman can win a natty and it does not absolve these 2 of their sins
Cause Freeman will leave for the money that these 2 can’t provide
Another uninformed post with the exception of the reference to “woke”

Two things in common with this board generally the ones that post the most most utter nonsense. In the last 10 years ND has 90+ wins in college football only 7 other divison 1 college football teams have more. ND is an academic institution first and to be that consistent is excellent.

Reactions: irishalice
Two things in common with this board generally the ones that post the most most utter nonsense. In the last 10 years ND has 90+ wins in college football only 7 other divison 1 college football teams have more. ND is an academic institution first and to be that consistent is excellent.
curious, do the other six have a NC in the last 10?

👍

👍Jennings controls the pocket book and could care less about nd sports. That’s the whole story. We have no high paid coaches in any of our major sports. Coaching at nd is an honor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT