ADVERTISEMENT

Any ND Football Christmas gifts?

BGI User 348

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
Pennsylvania
Got a Cotton bowl ND tee by Champion. Nice. Does NOT have Clemson on it. BEAT Clemson! Ho ho ho and Merry Christmas to ALL Irish fans!!!

Cotton bowl hoodie and 12-0 season t-shirt. Breaking out the hoodie on 12/29

1987 poster that says 10 national championship. Has every coach up to and including lou and every ND all American. It’s flat out awesome and an amazing addition to the man cave.

Reactions: irishsportsfan
The Newspaper headlines after ND wins its next two games !

Got a Cotton bowl ND tee by Champion. Nice. Does NOT have Clemson on it. BEAT Clemson! Ho ho ho and Merry Christmas to ALL Irish fans!!!
I got a hat and a souvenir book on the past season from family who don't know my boycott i thanked them. You see i have been boycotting ND gear until they when a natty. After that (and it will happen some day) i will go bat s÷=t crazy buying stuff. I have the whole basement as a mancave and only have my fav stuff displayed. So when that day comes daddy's going to go balls to the wall.

Where do I begin
1 - games tickets with round trip tickets too (my sister in law lives in Mckenney so a short drive form there)
2 - authentic 2016 Shamrock series Jersy (not the one with the Yankees strips thank you very much)
3 - a numbered collectible figured

My three sons each received a Cotton Bowl T-shirt with miraculous medal pinned to chest

My wife got me a Rocks glass with the map of ND campus on it which highlights ND stadium and has the coordinates (longitude/latitude) of the stadium on the glass. I like a good Teguila on the rocks to sip during games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT