ADVERTISEMENT

It seems like turncoat Kelly got his dream team opponent--Purdue.

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Did Brian Kelly get to pick Purdue to play in the bowl game ? Bo knows and Brian Kelly knows Purdue !!! lsu will beat Purdue and Brian Kelly will tell the press what a GREAT win it was and how hard it is to win in college football !

And why did Kelly say it was easier to recruit at LSU than Notre Dame. I guess Marcus did not get the memo !

The Irish beat a SEC team in a bowl game ! How ironic! And LSU plays Purdue !

Did Brian Kelly get to pick Purdue to play in the bowl game ? Bo knows and Brian Kelly knows Purdue !!! lsu will beat Purdue and Brian Kelly will tell the press what a GREAT win it was and how hard it is to win in college football !

And why did Kelly say it was easier to recruit at LSU than Notre Dame. I guess Marcus did not get the memo !

Please take your meds.

Brian Kelly is one of the most easy to predict coaches in the country, usually good, never great, and always overrated.

His days are numbered in Baton Rouge.

Brian Kelly is one of the most easy to predict coaches in the country, usually good, never great, and always overrated.

Why? Is he going to the NFL?

He had a successful first season and beat Bama. The team had 50 some scholarship players when he arrived, the program was in bad shape, he did a nice job getting them to 10 wins.

I’m no BK apologist, but you guys need to realize he’s a pretty good coach and just move on already.

Last edited:
Why? Is he going to the NFL?

He had a successful first season and beat Bama. The team had 59 some scholarship players when he arrived, the program was in bad shape, he did a nice job getting them to 10 wins.

I’m no BK apologist, but you guys need to realize he’s a pretty good coach and just move on already.
He's 9-4, he hasn't won his 10th game yet.

Also, they're not paying him boatloads of money to win 9-10 games, we all know he's capable of that. They're paying him to win national titles, and they're wasting their money.

Reactions: Ndapolis1
He's 9-4, he hasn't won his 10th game yet.

Also, they're not paying him boatloads of money to win 9-10 games, we all know he's capable of that. They're paying him to win national titles, and they're wasting their money.
Freeman went 9-4, is ND wasting their money?

To expect a NC in the first year post dumpster fire, get serious.

I’m not saying he’s Saban or Urban, but he’s far from being a poor coach, poor person maybe, but he’s a good coach.

Y’all are weird with your obsession over him after he’s been gone for a year.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
Freeman went 9-4, is ND wasting their money?

To expect a NC in the first year post dumpster fire, get serious.

I’m not saying he’s Saban or Urban, but he’s far from being a poor coach, poor person maybe, but he’s a good coach.

Y’all are weird with your obsession over him after he’s been gone for a year.
Did you read what I said? I said he's a good coach, just not a great one and he'll never win a title.

BK = Bitch Karma

Reactions: NotreDomer1

All true. But what if they lose. You never know.

I agree that the odds are that BK will never win a NC. He is a very good coach but not elite, and I do not think he can get enough talent even at LSU to get over the hump

“Y’all are weird with your obsession over him after he’s been gone for a year.”

And some would say that y’all are weird for going out of your way to defend him.
No one would say that. Only pitiful psycho ND fans like yourself on an insular, self-reinforcing ND message board/cultural bubble would ever say that. So if by 'some would say', you mean that, that grotesque little cadre of goons and weirdos that have taken to defining themselves by hating BK to the level of a cultural hate-figure that you find on this message board and a handful of others like it.

Yeah those people might. And you did say 'some', so I guess that's who you meant.....

“Brian Kelly doesn't need defending. He did a ton of good for our program. Then he left. Who cares what he does now. Close the book already”

I really don’t give a shit about Brian Kelly. He was a good coach that stabilized the program to some degree. My complaint w/ him was how he left, not that he did. Some posters love him & some hate him but I have to laugh when some say to “get over it”. Why? Are we not allowed to call him an asshole for how he left? Does it mean we’re jilted if we rip him? I, for one, am not. As I said, I’m not heartbroken he left because we’ll be screwed w/o him. There are other coaches out there that can have similar success in 12 years at ND. Don’t know if freeman is that guy but I don’t think Kelly is some irreplaceable coach that we should all be shuddering at the idea of losing him. Piss on him for leaving like a jackass, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a good coach. It can be both.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I said some, savvy. Some people feel the way I just posted above. If you wanna call us grotesque goons & weirdos for calling him an asshole for how he left, by all means, color me a lunatic. I think most people can figure out who has the “weird” take on Kelly on this board. Certainly not you, of course. Your take is one of sound mind. 😜

Reactions: BodiTheGreat

Bodi, He’s gone !

Get over it and get on with your life !

No one would say that. Only pitiful psycho ND fans like yourself on an insular, self-reinforcing ND message board/cultural bubble would ever say that. So if by 'some would say', you mean that, that grotesque little cadre of goons and weirdos that have taken to defining themselves by hating BK to the level of a cultural hate-figure that you find on this message board and a handful of others like it.

Yeah those people might. And you did say 'some', so I guess that's who you meant.....
that BK can coach and run a program is pretty much established, but we are allowed to consider the man also and jmo, he is a deplorable individual.

that BK can coach and run a program is pretty much established, but we are allowed to consider the man also and jmo, he is a deplorable individual.
He’s gone, get over it and get on with your life and focus on ND football in 2023 !

I know that’s not what I’m contesting. My issue is all of the BK posts that seemingly occur here. Just move TF on already..

BK is not at ND or associated with it whatsoever any longer, it’s like listening to a bunch of chicks squawk about an ex boyfriend at this point.

I know that’s not what I’m contesting. My issue is all of the BK posts that seemingly occur here. Just move TF on already..

BK is not at ND or associated with it whatsoever any longer, it’s like listening to a bunch of chicks squawk about an ex boyfriend at this point.👍👍

BK is not at ND or associated with it whatsoever any longer, it’s like listening to a bunch of chicks squawk about an ex boyfriend at this point.
Applying your logic, then fans cannot discuss or critique any coach of any other teams? There are comments about a lot of teams, coaches and players on this forum. BK is just a bit closer in position and time! But fans can and will be fans.

Reactions: Ndapolis1

No one cares. BK is gone. He never won a title at ND which is the gold standard, hence no statue. He is a very good coach, let's leave it at that and move on.

No one's stopping you from saying shit. And you're the deplorable individual, as you put it, not BK. BK's the man of the year as far as you're concerned. And not just as a coach, but as a husband and a father and good citizen in the community.

You're like pond scum in comparison. Why would you even bring that up, why would you even say such an absurd thing? Because you really believe it? Because it makes you feel good about yourself? Whatever your motivations, when you say ridiculous, slanderous, offensive shit, people have their own right to tell you to sit the F down....

“Brian Kelly doesn't need defending. He did a ton of good for our program. Then he left. Who cares what he does now. Close the book already”

I really don’t give a shit about Brian Kelly. He was a good coach that stabilized the program to some degree. My complaint w/ him was how he left, not that he did. Some posters love him & some hate him but I have to laugh when some say to “get over it”. Why? Are we not allowed to call him an asshole for how he left? Does it mean we’re jilted if we rip him? I, for one, am not. As I said, I’m not heartbroken he left because we’ll be screwed w/o him. There are other coaches out there that can have similar success in 12 years at ND. Don’t know if freeman is that guy but I don’t think Kelly is some irreplaceable coach that we should all be shuddering at the idea of losing him. Piss on him for leaving like a jackass, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t a good coach. It can be both.
Yeah I said I don't respect him for the way he left, that's a given. But he's gone, so who cares. Are you equally pissed at the way players turn their backs on their teammates and opt-out. Both decisions are made for $$$$.

Yeah I said I don't respect him for the way he left, that's a given. But he's gone, so who cares. Are you equally pissed at the way players turn their backs on their teammates and opt-out. Both decisions are made for $$$$.

You hit the trifecta !

You’re right, it is a given, and you’re right again, he’s gone, and you’re right for a third time about the players turning their backs on their teammates.

No one's stopping you from saying shit. And you're the deplorable individual, as you put it, not BK. BK's the man of the year as far as you're concerned. And not just as a coach, but as a husband and a father and good citizen in the community.

You're like pond scum in comparison. Why would you even bring that up, why would you even say such an absurd thing? Because you really believe it? Because it makes you feel good about yourself? Whatever your motivations, when you say ridiculous, slanderous, offensive shit, people have their own right to tell you to sit the F down....
what a clown

“Yeah I said I don't respect him for the way he left, that's a given. But he's gone, so who cares. Are you equally pissed at the way players turn their backs on their teammate and opt-out. Both decisions are made for $$$$.”

Again, I don’t care, but why some of you feel the need to tell others to move as if anyone that thinks he’s a jackass isn’t “moving on”, that’s BS. I’ve moved on from Kelly as soon as he left, but I can still have an opinion on it, right? And yes, I’m equally pissed if a player turns his back on his teammates and then says he did so so he could “play w/ the best”, trashing his former teammates on the way out. You’d rather not have to hear about how some don’t like him because of that, that’s fine. Telling everyone else to move on as if they’re a bunch of kooks for thinking he’s an asshole is bullshit though, imo. As I said before, I don’t care he left, I care about how he did it. It was classless. So if the subject is brought up, I’m gonna go ahead & call him an asshole, whether it’s okay w/ some here or not, and that won’t mean I haven’t moved on.

Bro, you can have an opinion, we know, you’ve expressed it dozens of times ffs. There are dozens of BK posts, he get interjected by some tube into so many non-Kelly threads it’s sickening.

It’s just weird..

“Bro, you can have an opinion, we know, you’ve expressed it dozens of times ffs. There are dozens of BK posts, he get interjected by some tube into so many non-Kelly threads it’s sickening.

It’s just weird..”

I’m w/ you about the kelly subject, it gets way too much airtime here. Maybe you were responding to someone else too because I don’t have dozens of opinions posted about Kelly, just a couple. One, that he was a good coach, & two, that he left like a classless jackass.

But Turncoat joins the SEC and he ends up playing Purdue a team that he has defeated numerous times. It is funny.
No, its not funny, it’s an indication that you and others are fixated and obsessed with Kelly.

Get over it, he’s gone !

You mean Choo Choo Kelly.

No chance Purdue compete with the train of LSU.

Reactions: BGI User 756

"most easy" Next time try "easiest" Kelly haters are the most predictable dimwits in the country, always emotional, always bitter, always jealous, always envious and always miserable human beings.

There’d be a lot less “Kelly haters” had he not left like an asshole. He made his own bed. You defenders of him are just as emotional.

Reactions: G_a_r_y
I don’t think there are many “defenders”. I pointed out he was a douche for the manner in which he left.

Many of us feel it’s time to stop talking about him all the time and move the hell on.

ADVERTISEMENT