ADVERTISEMENT

It seems like turncoat Kelly got his dream team opponent--Purdue.

I don’t think there are many “defenders”. I pointed out he was a douche for the manner in which he left.

Many of us feel it’s time to stop talking about him all the time and move the hell on.
many? maybe a few! certainly a minority

There’d be a lot less “Kelly haters” had he not left like an asshole. He made his own bed. You defenders of him are just as emotional.
There’s no denying that Kelly’s departure and the timing of that departure were totally classless.

But, you can’t deny that he resurrected the Notre Dame football program and brought it back to relevance.

His win/loss record speaks for itself.

So criticizing Kelly’s departure is certainly fair game, but the morons criticizing what Kelly did in bringing Notre Dame from the dumps in college football to the pinnacle of college football is ridiculous.

There’d be a lot less “Kelly haters” had he not left like an asshole. He made his own bed. You defenders of him are just as emotional.
No there wouldn't be. You need to STFU, dude. You used to be pretty tame and well-behaved, and now you're talking shit, but you're not even talking shit like a man. Instead you have your feckless, effeminate little beta-male 'if he had only been a little nicer and more considerate' bullshit.

Good effin' god it couldn't be more obvious that you just want to get your licks in, you don't give a shit about nothing and you ain't worried about how he left, but you think if you limit your toxic complaining to this one thing it will make you seem like you're still a swell guy, a reasonable guy. Just a good, honest fan who expects more out of his HC when he takes a new job.

Give me a break. YOU'RE TRANSPARENT.....

No there wouldn't be. You need to STFU, dude. You used to be pretty tame and well-behaved, and now you're talking shit, but you're not even talking shit like a man. Instead you have your feckless, effeminate little beta-male 'if he had only been a little nicer and more considerate' bullshit.

Good effin' god it couldn't be more obvious that you just want to get your licks in, you don't give a shit about nothing and you ain't worried about how he left, but you think if you limit your toxic complaining to this one thing it will make you seem like you're still a swell guy, a reasonable guy. Just a good, honest fan who expects more out of his HC when he takes a new job.

Give me a break. YOU'RE TRANSPARENT.....
why didn’t you follow BK to the LSU forum? or did you and this is your 2nd job?

Reactions: Golson5 and Shank-O
Savvy, I’m sad that you used to think I was pretty tame and well behaved and now you don’t. As for Kelly, I’ve told you before that I thought he was a good coach and had he left w/ some graciousness towards his old team, I’d have zero thoughts about him. But he didn’t. He left and trashed ND, so f him. Sorry that it bothers you but you can blame him for being a jackass.

There’s no denying that Kelly’s departure and the timing of that departure were totally classless.

But, you can’t deny that he resurrected the Notre Dame football program and brought it back to relevance.

His win/loss record speaks for itself.

So criticizing Kelly’s departure is certainly fair game, but the morons criticizing what Kelly did in bringing Notre Dame from the dumps in college football to the pinnacle of college football is ridiculous.
Agree with everything except pinnacle

He did not reach the pinnacle of college football

Reactions: francade
‘jackass’ has an innocent kind of connotation to it! BK is no jackass; he has shown to be malicious and malevolent. He will get a statue when he builds it!

Savvy, I’m sad that you used to think I was pretty tame and well behaved and now you don’t. As for Kelly, I’ve told you before that I thought he was a good coach and had he left w/ some graciousness towards his old team, I’d have zero thoughts about him. But he didn’t. He left and trashed ND, so f him. Sorry that it bothers you but you can blame him for being a jackass.
How about you just let it go, then? If you really think BK is some scumbag incompetent coach and truly is a horrible human being, then at least there'd be some reason that you're still frothing over it.

But if the only thing bothering you, is the manner of his departure just didn't quite suit you well enough, and it just didn't do it for you.... I think we're past the sell-date on that one. You've had your chance to make your prissy dissatisfaction known, and it's time to move on, over something so petty, just out of a general sense of decorum....

"most easy" Next time try "easiest" Kelly haters are the most predictable dimwits in the country, always emotional, always bitter, always jealous, always envious and always miserable human beings.
Lol fvck Brian Kelly, he won't win shit at LSU just like he never won a thing at Notre Dame.

Reactions: Shank-O
How about you just let it go, then? If you really think BK is some scumbag incompetent coach and truly is a horrible human being, then at least there'd be some reason that you're still frothing over it.

But if the only thing bothering you, is the manner of his departure just didn't quite suit you well enough, and it just didn't do it for you.... I think we're past the sell-date on that one. You've had your chance to make your prissy dissatisfaction known, and it's time to move on, over something so petty, just out of a general sense of decorum....

Lol fvck Brian Kelly, he won't win shit at LSU just like he never won a thing at Notre Dame.
He won that Savvy chicks heart so he's got that going for him.

• Haha
Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
That's a genius statement. By those standards, Chip Kelly, Bill Snyder, Bo Schembechler, Chris Peterson, Haden Fry and Barry Alvarez never won anything either. But Gene Chizik and Larry Coker did? Breathtakingly dumb post, but the good news is, you are not alone.

BTW LSU 21-0 over Purdue 2nd quarter. Brian Kelly on his way to his 6th consecutive season of 10+ wins. Nick Saban, Kirby Smart, Lincoln Riley, Dabo Swinney, are the only coaches in the nation that can say that. But not elite? Okay skippy

Reactions: notredamerises23
LSU absolutely working Purdue. I know Purdue's not at their best, but LSU lost a bunch of players too.....

Interesting that they’re rotating Daniels and Nussemeier…Daniels has another year, but this Nussemeier kid is really good and has a former QB and current coach for a father, so obviously ahead of the curve. If they give the nod to Daniels, does Nussemeier hit the portal?

LSU vs Purdue game is everything that’s wrong with bowl season. Not watching it. Had no interest. Dumb game.

I think it's because JD's still a bit injured. But with this kind of blowout halftime score, it'll be all Nuss in the 2nd half.

LSU fans are pretty racist, it turns out, and there seems to be a HUGE anti-JD thing going on in their fanbase. Maybe they're not racist, and they're just hater/troll/creepers like we all know so well from ND's fanbase. Whatever it is, it appears to have completely taken over their message board fan culture. That Jayden Daniels is awful and must be replaced. Almost more like a running joke than anything else. And so hilarious, too! You'd think as an LSU fan you'd be fired up and excited as F right about now, and thrilled to have a badass like JD as your QB. Instead you got this morbid, perverse idea fixe, almost something like a political project amongst what seems like a sizable minority on the Tigerdroppings website, to fully discredit Jayden Daniels, and never shut up about it, and create some groundswell of grass roots support for the white backup QB, in this case it's Garrett Nussmeier, and so BK will have no choice but to bench JD.....

As if something like that would ever happen other than in a pure fantasy world. But that's the state of the LSU fanbase these days....

Reactions: notredamerises23
That was a true thrashing. I know Purdue's reeling a bit, but good grief.....

ND beating SCar was really big for MF, he needed that. But BK finished the regular season a bit on a sour note as well, losing to A&M and then to UGA, so he also wanted to win his bowl game and go out with a banger. And a banger is what we got! LSU enters next season as a rock-solid preseason top ten team and playoff contender.....

“How about you just let it go, then? If you really think BK is some scumbag incompetent coach and truly is a horrible human being, then at least there'd be some reason that you're still frothing over it.

But if the only thing bothering you, is the manner of his departure just didn't quite suit you well enough, and it just didn't do it for you.... I think we're past the sell-date on that one. You've had your chance to make your prissy dissatisfaction known, and it's time to move on, over something so petty, just out of a general sense of decorum”

Savvy, I never said he was a scumbag incompetent coach. I didn’t like the way he left, it’s as simple as that. Was I disappointed that he left? Sure, but had he been gracious, I wouldn’t dislike him at all. But that’s not what happened. W/ that said, what’s the “sell-date” on thinking a coach is an asshole for leaving a program classlesly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT