ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Ludwig Utah OC

He is the real deal. Does a lot with a lot less than we have. Was a pleasure watching his offense. It was crisp n fast moving. No way he would have the box jammed like Parker did. And he has a backup as qb

He is the real deal. Does a lot with a lot less than we have. Was a pleasure watching his offense. It was crisp n fast moving. No way he would have the box jammed like Parker did. And he has a backup as qb
At least it was good in the first half, not so great in the second half.

Personally, while I think it's obvious Parker is overmatched, I don't know that all of our problems lie at his feet and whether Ludwig would do any better here.

It's hard to put my finger on it, but I've noticed a few times when pretty knowledgeable posters will say stuff like we should try more screens, mix in more misdirection, or take more deep shots. And lo and behold, I see those very plays called in the next game. Yet when they don't work, the blame goes to the offensive coordinator.

Again, it's pretty clear that there's a problem on offense, but I can think of a lot of times when we get rid of this or that coach and replace him with someone who's hot, it often does not work out as we hoped it would.

He had his opportunity to come to ND. He likes the low profile of Utah.

At least it was good in the first half, not so great in the second half.

Personally, while I think it's obvious Parker is overmatched, I don't know that all of our problems lie at his feet and whether Ludwig would do any better here.

It's hard to put my finger on it, but I've noticed a few times when pretty knowledgeable posters will say stuff like we should try more screens, mix in more misdirection, or take more deep shots. And lo and behold, I see those very plays called in the next game. Yet when they don't work, the blame goes to the offensive coordinator.

Again, it's pretty clear that there's a problem on offense, but I can think of a lot of times when we get rid of this or that coach and replace him with someone who's hot, it often does not work out as we hoped it would.
Sound like team knew how to adjust to him and he couldn’t counter

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT