ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Burress

BaldyNd

Irish Expert
Sep 19, 2020
Likely commits to us today. What do we think of this? He hasn’t been ranked anywhere yet, but the talking heads seem to think he will be by the end of the cycle.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Don’t know if it’s good or bad we are collecting lots of sons of NFL players on our roster. It’s a strong endorsement ofND as both a football and life decision.

If he takes after his dad.. which the advancement from Soph to junior year indicates.. going to be REALLY good! Plus both parents were D1 athletes! Love the take on this kid!

Don’t know if it’s good or bad we are collecting lots of sons of NFL players on our roster. It’s a strong endorsement ofND as both a football and life decision.
Burress would be the 3rd player in this class whose dad was on the Steelers in the early 2000s

• Love
Reactions: tbonesays
This makes watching games even better all the former dads plus hopefully Bettis son committs. This can only help recruiting.

I'm trusting the staff on this one. Is he an elite talent? No. But I did like what I saw on film. I think his ceiling is someone like Rhema McKnight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT