7. Purdue
6. Michigan State
5. Michigan
4. Ohio State
3. FSU
2 Bama
1. USC.

10. L.A. Lakers
9. St. Louis Cardinals (they beat the Bosox in '67)
8. Carolina Panthers (just don't like Cam Newton)
7. NY Yankees
6. Dallas Cowboys
5. Michigan
4. LSU
3. The OSU (if for no reason other than the "The")
2. Bama
1. USC

yep; you pretty much got it!

Any 'W' over any team 2-5 in 2016 would be great!
(USC is still a bit 'wounded')

Why would you be making excuses for USC in August?? You don't allow these injury 'excuses' to be applied to ND.

are you saying that 3 coaching changes and a lengthy suspension are so easily overcome?

Do you really believe USC is at the level it would be without the suspensions? Without a HC that 'fell off the wagon' ?

This is not the SC teams we saw previously to the suspensions. Are you that delusional? Or is galatically stupid your 'excuse'.

And I said nothing about USC injuries; but that excuse is the excuse du jour around here! As if ND was the only team that suffers injury.

Last edited:
See you get it! Circumstances and factors such as injuries, coaching changes, suspensions all play massive FACTORS throughout a season.. all of which ND has suffered through the last 3 years.

You call these things excuses when applied to ND but you can easily acknowledge the fact that USC has to overcome serious obstacles but you have continually said that no matter what happens to ND this year, there are no excuses.. " Year 6, BK must get it done, blah blah." That is just asinine, you have no idea how this year will play out. Jack S wont and doesn't view it that way and that's all that matters.

And who was suspended for USC, what the hell are you talking about? Are you referring to reduced scholarships as suspensions? It's been over two years since the sanctions ended, no excuses, right! Not to mention USC made their own bed on ALL of this that has come upon them.

1. Ohio State
2. Michigan
3. Purdue
4. USC
5. Miami
6. Boston College
7. Kentucky
8. Cincinnati Bearcats
9. Florida State
10. Whoever is playing Notre Dame this week!

10. Oklahoma
9. Auburn
8. Texas
7. New England
6. Cowgirls
5. Florida st.
4. Alabama
3. Michigan
2. Arkansas
1. Ohio st.

Really need a top 20.

1. Chicago cubs
2. ohio st
3. alabama
4. fsu
5. usc
6. cowboys
7. kentucky
8. boston college
9. yankees
10. mich st

I can only think three teams and that would be the toiletmakers from near by for me Lafayette IN, the NY skankees in baseball and the skunkbears of annie whore arbor who are the biggest team to hate. i'm a red sox fan and so I got to hate the Yankees just like there fan base hates ours

1. UOJ
2. SKUNKBEARS
3. da Ohst.
4. $EC
5. ACC
6. NW Chicago
7. Boston
8. NY
9. SF
10. Trump

I'm not all that crazy about USC, Miami of Florida, ESPN, frozen "pizza", Chicago sports talk radio, and the NBA.

FSU is easily the most easy team to hate over the last thirty years.

First there was Bowden, likely the most horrible human ever to coach a major team who allowed abhorrent behavior until it simply becomes part of their being. Now we have Fisher, just a terrible man who defends and supports rapists and more yet praised by their redneck fans. A simply horrific program that should be closed down.

First there was Bowden, likely the most horrible human ever to coach a major team who allowed abhorrent behavior until it simply becomes part of their being. Now we have Fisher, just a terrible man who defends and supports rapists and more yet praised by their redneck fans. A simply horrific program that should be closed down.

Man the medication was working for a while.... See if your docs can up the dose.

Who would have thought that FSU was the team Argusman (aka Epicitus) hates the most? You and all your 75 usernames at least all agree.

But if I ignore him I won't know what wonderful insight he will give us next.

In many years of posting his hate filled, cesspool generated thoughts here, he has yet to provide us with a single bead of any insight. What makes you think he will start now?

One can only assume this post is 100 percent sarcasm. No one could be this crazy ...... well maybe Hillary.

In many years of posting his hate filled, cesspool generated thoughts here, he has yet to provide us with a single bead of any insight. What makes you think he will start now?
I was kind of joking about him giving insight!

10. Oregon
9. UCLA
8. Clemson
7. Purdue
6. Michigan State
5. Michigan
4. Ohio State
3. FSU
2 Bama
1. USC.
I do not hate Bama but they get too much cred for my taste. I always root for the Big 10 so those teams are out. SC (Stanford) is a rivalry where ND has to prove itself. I would like to see ND with a better record against Ohio State. That's my thoughts.

Why would you hate Boise State and Navy? I mean Navy, they are like going to put there lives on the line for you and me. Navy really?

Why is Navy on your list of hated opponents? Those lads are warriors. The real deal. The Navy game at ND is always an exciting gameday experience. The flyover is fantastic. The respect is second to none. Yes, ND should try and beat them in athletic competition every time, all the time, but just remember who the Middies are. They never quit. Should we expect anything less?

Why is Navy on your list of hated opponents? Those lads are warriors. The real deal. The Navy game at ND is always an exciting gameday experience. The flyover is fantastic. The respect is second to none. Yes, ND should try and beat them in athletic competition every time, all the time, but just remember who the Middies are. They never quit. Should we expect anything less?
I agree. Playing Navy (Army and Air Force also) is one of my favorite games ever year.

Except for the chop blocks they use.

It seems rule changes are made for player safety, except for this one. I believe that because many programs use the cut in their short passing game and such, there is really no clamor by university presidents and coaches to ban the block. I'll even say they want the cut block banned the way G Tech and Navy uses it but not the way most other programs use it.

Last edited:
Why would you hate Boise State and Navy? I mean Navy, they are like going to put there lives on the line for you and me. Navy really?

I was enlisted in the Marines which is a branch of the Navy so I can hate the Navy football team and their commissioned officers if I want. They are always diving at the knees of the Irish's dline and I don't like that.

I was enlisted in the Marines which is a branch of the Navy so I can hate the Navy football team and their commissioned officers if I want. They are always diving at the knees of the Irish's dline and I don't like that.
But those young men play there hearts out knowing they are for the most part over matched. If every ND player had the heart of the Navy team they would never lose a game.

I agree about the chop blocks, diving at the knees. But it is legal, until the NCAA gets series about player safety.

But those young men play there hearts out knowing they are for the most part over matched. If every ND player had the heart of the Navy team they would never lose a game.

I agree about the chop blocks, diving at the knees. But it is legal, until the NCAA gets series about player safety.

didn't they change some rule this year about those blocks?

Navy proves every day why they should be loved!

FSU represents the every reason why hate exists!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT