ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official Rose Bowl ND v. Bama Game Thread

OMG. at 7-21 it was still a game.

And it was "there" is the pass goes beyond Mayer instead of 2 yards behind him.

Reactions: Yooper Irishfan
Here is another difference: How many times have we stopped Harris but failed to actually tackle him?

But when an Alabama defender hits one of our backs they go down or backward.

Our backs are small and Harris is around 230

Our drives are always sabotaged by the low percentage pass. ALWAYS ! Nice drives are always sabotaged by stupidity.

“But Lewis is a frosh” - echo

Lewis is horrendous

you can’t fix slow at the CB position

Reactions: Golson5
If you’re Alabama you have to be concerned that Notre Dame isn’t providing them with a proper tune up game for the natty. They’re getting cheated! Lol

About what I expected. Our offense under Kelly always shits the bed in these kind of games. Our defense is getting beat by superior players.

This might be the most pathetically coached group of corners ive ever seen.

Kelly is a good coach but he is clueless with the qb position, by far the most important.... transition to new HC needs to be started now

Lewis is so slow .... every Nd fan should be concerned if he’s starting for next few years

Why would you sit in the pocket when the pocket is collapsing ?

Book is 10 of 13

Jones is 14 for 16

ND’s defense needs to step up on the first series of the second half.

Here’s another tidbit for you Book haters, ND’s receivers don’t compare to Alabama’s receivers,
What game are you watching? Defense needs to step up? No team will win scoring 7 points. Offense needs to wake up .

About what I expected. Our offense under Kelly always shits the bed in these kind of games. Our defense is getting beat by superior players.
No. Our D has to sell out and blitz and make Jones nervous. Its just too easy. The scheme sucks. What do you expect from a Vanderbilt coach.

Having a backup quarterback ready to go is paying dividends now.

Every year I think we are going to get over the hump. Well that is stupid thinking on my part. Kelly sucks, the coordinators suck and you can see the lack prep for this game. Horrible!

I don’t want him to be hurt but very fitting this is books last game and possibly that was his last play.... the one time he should have left pocket he doesn’t And 320lb nose runs him down

And now your most veteran QB is out and you have a QB that has seen very little live game action.
Another failure of Kelly to give the backups MEANINGFUL reps with a watered down schedule.

I can’t believe how bad mentally book is, every year he got worse mentally

And now your most veteran QB is out and you have a QB that has seen very little live game action.
Another failure of Kelly to give the backups MEANINGFUL reps with a watered down schedule.
The Book guys can blame the back up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT