ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official Rose Bowl ND v. Bama Game Thread

As good as Hamilton is, Lewis is as equally bad.

Anyone else also notice how many times Mac has stood in there and taken a shot but completed the pass?

Big difference between him and Book.

Reactions: NDinNJ
No. Our D has to sell out and blitz and make Jones nervous. Its just too easy. The scheme sucks. What do you expect from a Vanderbilt coach.

You Kelly supporters are a complete JOKE. It’s not even worth arguing over it any more BK has done a great job turning the proram around. He’ll never win a Big game let alone a championship. It’s time for a change end of discussion.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
You Kelly supporters are a complete JOKE. It’s not even worth arguing over it any more BK has done a great job turning the orig ram around. He’ll never win a Big game let alone a championship. It’s time for a change end of discussion.
With a Huge assist from the dumbed down scheduling !

Reactions: TOMMY_23 and NDinNJ
A Masters in..... "sports hospitality????!" that kinda says it all.

You are slow, but you are catching on.

I guess so. I'm pretty sure you're an insufferable, awful fan, and you're a burden to the ND community even in this miniscule, grotesque little corner of the internet.

But hey, this is your moment. Revel in it, bitch.

You Kelly supporters are a complete JOKE. It’s not even worth arguing over it any more BK has done a great job turning the proram around. He’ll never win a Big game let alone a championship. It’s time for a change end of discussion.
For those of us old enough to remember the days when ND could beat anybody on any given day, and when 2 loss seasons sucked, Kelly needs to go. It’s painfully obvious he will never get us further than this. I do appreciate where he’s taken the program from where it was.

Well at least we will get a look at our Backup ? Maybe if we can hold Bama , our freshman may pull Montana type comeback ?

• Haha
Reactions: Yooper Irishfan
For those of us old enough to remember the days when ND could beat anybody on any given day, and when 2 loss seasons sucked, Kelly needs to go. It’s painfully obvious he will never get us further than this. I do appreciate where he’s taken the program from where it was.
The new normal is a much lower bar!

Reactions: NDinNJ and rgc7
For the BK and Rees apologists, right now the defense is holding Alabama way below its season average of 49.7 point/game. The D made the adjustments.

The Offense needs to step it up and they haven’t

Reactions: rgc7
For the BK and Rees apologists, right now the defense is holding Alabama way below its season average of 49.7 point/game. The D made the adjustments.

The Offense needs to step it up and they haven’t
Imagine if Lea hadn’t checked out!

I guess so. I'm pretty sure you're an insufferable, awful fan, and you're a burden to the ND community even in this miniscule, grotesque little corner of the internet.

But hey, this is your moment. Revel in it, bitch.

I've actually been watching ND since 1964 and have seen a lot. And it is plainly evident to anyone with even minimal football knowledge that ND has not had the horses for 25-plus years now. We currently have B- to B coaching, which is fine when you have the talent.

The point I have tried to make time and time again to overly emotional fans like yourself is that ND is at best at the lower half of the top 10.

And you will find out if you just relax and watch the games, you won't be upset by results that everyone knows are going to occur.

I've actually been watching ND since 1964 and have seen a lot. And it is plainly evident to anyone with even minimal football knowledge that ND has not had the horses for 25-plus years now. We currently have B- to B coaching, which is fine when you have the talent.

The point I have tried to make time and time again to overly emotional fans like yourself is that ND is at best at the lower half of the top 10.

And you will find out if you just relax and watch the games, you won't be upset by results that everyone knows are going to occur.

Blah, blah, blah....

How does bk explain to the players and administration that he has hired a clueless young OC, And allowed his DC to take job with another school but still stay on?

Anyone still supporting Kelly after this is a a fool. Zero progress from 2012. Kelly 2.0 was the biggest con job ever.

Pathetic that Kelly will pass Knute in wins.

Great job Adeimola!

100% correct. The game is a semipro endeavor for schools not making it a student athlete ideal. No coach could do much better than CBK under this reality.

ND is to be applauded for trying and getting this far. I too come from the old days and wish for what was in terms of performance.

I’m at peace with the reality.

Anyone still supporting Kelly after this is a a fool. Zero progress from 2012. Kelly 2.0 was the biggest con job ever.

Pathetic that Kelly will pass Knute in wins.
Clearly air travel is much safer in this day and age!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT