ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Marshall Game Day Thread

TB sucks along with the entire team. Just join the Ivy League and stop pretending that you a=care about winning anything that matters.

MF talks a big game but seriously you just lost to Marshall....Marshall after you held your own against OSU. Fire HH and TR after this game and get some people who know what the **** they are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: goherd24
I’ve never hated being right so much…. Freeman and staff are horrendous

Lol the biggest win in Marshall history is just the 3rd in what will be many Marcus Freeman losses

Just don't care anymore. The powers that be don't care about anything but $$. As long as the fans keep going and buying ND stuff it won't matter. ND in football is over. We will NEVER compete for a NC again. We are LIGHT YEARS behind Bama, GA, Clemson, and FING Marshall. We are ND we don't care anymore.

MF 0-3.............Gerry Faust 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: goherd24
Guys, even my amateur football persona knows Buchner is terrible. He has been misfiring all day. Even when he completes a long pass to an open receiver, it's never on point for more gains, but actually a struggle to catch.

Buchner lacks vision, touch, and composure. He has some scrambling and running ability, but not elite. Book was much better than him...and Book was average.

I question why he is the #1. The other QBs are not better than this? And putting Buchner aside, the team as a whole should be better than this.

What a disappointment.

Gotta find away to turn it around....nobody's getting fired....but it must be turned around in the next month....start with the right side of the o-line, changes should be made there....the defense is good enough to keep games close

Guys, even my amateur football persona knows Buchner is terrible. He has been misfiring all day. Even when he completes a long pass to an open receiver, it's never on point for more gains, but actually a struggle to catch.

Buchner lacks vision, touch, and composure. He has some scrambling and running ability, but not elite. Book was much better than him...and Book was average.

I question why he is the #1. The other QBs are not better than this? And putting Buchner aside, the team as a whole should be better than this.

What a disappointment.
Buchner was NOT getting any time to set up and throw, it’s on the OLine, not Buchner

Reactions: Bogie8870

What a disappointment.
The DEFENSE was the disappointment

Gotta find away to turn it around....nobody's getting fired....but it must be turned around in the next month....start with the right side of the o-line, changes should be made there....the defense is good enough to keep games close
Only problem is no one has the brains or guts to make the changes. And really our talent is so bad would it make a difference to make changes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT