ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Marshall Game Day Thread

I'm getting tired of Rees calling these run plays on 2 and 10. It almost guarantees a third and long.

Just amazing Josh Lugg is back in there again killing drives this week. He is terrible

Fisher than alt back to back plays

clearly there is a major issue with the oline and No one knows how to fix it if alt and fisher are going to play bad now

Reactions: GDFan
3 down on D first play…. Yep doesn’t work

morons coaching if they don’t get rid of that, we don’t have big bodied dl to eat up the OL to play 3 down

now y’all see what a Rees offense without Kelly looks like, and I wasn’t big on Kelly

worse OC than he was as a QB … didn’t think that was possible

Reactions: NDinNJ
Just get the first down. No reason to throw deep to the sideline. 5 yards turn catch keep the drive going.

now y’all see what a Rees offense without Kelly looks like, and I wasn’t big on Kelly

worse OC than he was as a QB … didn’t think that was possible
I agree, but unfortunately the way it played out when Kelly left, JS secured Rees before hiring Freeman as HC. I think Freeman's hands are tied at least this season with Rees.

Reactions: TheSodFather
Buchner is not ready for prime-time. Sorry. He picks one receiver and stares him down.
I waited one game just to see if it was bc we were going up against a solid defense last week, but I totally agree.

We're stuck with him for the year unfortunately bc if we had a better alternative right now he would be playing.

We'll be lucky to win 8 games this year at this rate. Freeman needs to get the QB situation straightened out for next year. I'll give him a pass this year.

Maybe Mickey isn’t ready …. Killed us bs Ohio state and just got lucky here and gave up td

Not ready for prime time. Offense is terrible and now the defense has decided to come along for the ride.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT