ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Marshall Game Day Thread

But at least they can recruit lol

there isn’t a good coach on this roster, maybe golden. If he’s good then he’s getting ruined by Washington

Looks exactly like the team last year. Fsu and Toledo. Just piss poor. Unacceptable

Again, I've a bad feeling about Freeman by now. Even last year, he gave me an impression he relies overly on personality. The players like him no doubt, but you only get so far with that...and in fact will start to lose the players if other things are deficient.

It's still a total endeavor: Xs and Os, program management, sport science, game day coaching, as well as psychology. I'm not seeing this so far.

I'll be blunt: I think CBK left enough in order that things should be much better than this.

Buchner could use his legs to buy time for wrs to get open…. Just an idea maybe

Again, I've a bad feeling about Freeman by now. Even last year, he gave me an impression he relies overly on personality. The players like him no doubt, but you only get so far with that...and in fact will start to lose the players if other things are deficient.

It's still a total endeavor: Xs and Os, program management, sport science, game day coaching, as well as psychology. I'm not seeing this so far.

I'll be blunt: I think CBK left enough in order that things should be much better than this.
We were 5th pre season because of the team Kelly left…. We’re this team because of freeman and staff

Ok you find yourself transformed in to the Head Coach of ND about to give the players the 2nd Half talk… is it fire and brimstone or are you coddling them?
apple pie and ice cream!

Baumans blocking has been bad and you see how slow he is…. Frosh tes need to hurry up

Is there a consultant ND can hire to come in and fix this coaching staff?

E&Y have a football strategy leg?

We were 5th pre season because of the team Kelly left…. We’re this team because of freeman and staff
The team that almost lost to Toledo last year? The team that blew a 1000 point lead to a bad FSU team? The team that lost to Cincinnati on our home filed....OK....

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
The team that almost lost to Toledo last year? The team that blew a 1000 point lead to a bad FSU team? The team that lost to Cincinnati on our home filed....OK....
No the team that made changes, developed, and was crushing teams to end season, plus should have whipped ok state in New Year’s Day bowl game

Watch Marshall’s first run of the last series…
Wtf were our lbs doing?

deeper into the game depth and talent prevails. this one is ND’s. Glad Coach MF did not run up the score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT