ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official ND v. Marshall Game Day Thread

I have to give a tip of the hat to Bo Bauer, who blocked the punt and, if he was a step faster, may have recovered the onside kick.

But this team stinks.

I haven’t lost faith in the coach. The QBs are awful. Buchner is horrible. Pynes horrible
Buchner is not horrible, the OLINE has been horrible.

If the OLINE doesn’t give him time and he’s constantly pressured, he’s not going to play well, no QB will play well when they don’t have time.

Reactions: mirer03
All upper class man on oline need to be replaced.

All interior dlineman need to be replaced as starters next game.

Lenzy needs to be benched.

Tommy is ****ed if Pyne is his QB. He was not ready to play today

If the OLINE doesn’t give him time and he’s constantly pressured, he’s not going to play well, no QB will play well when they don’t have time.
Buchner styles and estime seem to be the only guys with the fire to play

He’s horrible. He misses easy passes. His motion is ugly: he pushes the ball

This is a really bad football team. Not really much to look forward to moving forward.

Hopefully that changes next game

Feel better about yourself? Pretty pathetic.
College education on top of playing college football. That dude probably hasn’t dated in his entire life, and if he did there’s a scared goat behind the barn..

Congrats to the Marshall players. This will be the best day of your life, so enjoy it. You losers will never accomplish anything in your lives. That's why you go to Marshall.
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Reactions: irishwolfpack
Just don't care anymore. The powers that be don't care about anything but $$. As long as the fans keep going and buying ND stuff it won't matter. ND in football is over. We will NEVER compete for a NC again. We are LIGHT YEARS behind Bama, GA, Clemson, and FING Marshall. We are ND we don't care anymore.

MF 0-3.............Gerry Faust 2.0.

I'm right there with you in disappointment.

And in the stone cold realization ND will never win another NC again if it persists with handicapping itself.

But I still enjoy the team, players, and coach. The ND admin is content with things as they are. Fans still bring in the $$$.

It is what it is...but I'll always revel in the memories of the good old days. Man was it nice to see the Irish on top in the later 80s through mid 90s.

I was worried the team was going to take a step back this year. I’m struggling to see them going 7-5 now, this is far worse than I imagined. Still hope they can turn it around, just not counting on it.

Maybe don’t have him sit in pocket all game? Buchner constantly throwing into coverage is on him … play calling was awful, but at times pre snap it was obvious there would be open people he just locked on to the wrong players at times

I was worried the team was going to take a step back this year. I’m struggling to see them going 7-5 now, this is far worse than I imagined. Still hope they can turn it around, just not counting on it.
Wonder how the recruits are taking this debacle in!

Then why did he complete 55 % of his passes against Ohio State when he had very little protection ?
Hardly a large enough sample size against OSU. It's true the offensive line sucks -- and has for many years -- but Buchner looked like a real amateur out there.

Hardly a large enough sample size against OSU. It's true the offensive line sucks -- and has for many years -- but Buchner looked like a real amateur out there.
tOSU may be overrated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT