ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs UC Game Day Thread

You almost can’t make that up !

What a horrible momentum killer !

But im not sure that decision was TR’s
Pretty sure it was Pyne who ignored the entire field and threw two passes to a blanketed WR.

Was Drew our best chance to score?

If JC comes out on the field....I am done.

We HAVE to score here (yep understatement of the year so far). If not this game is done.

If I see another 3 down D where DEs and lbs are falling into middle and deep zone I’m going to absolutely lose it

Pyne should be first string. He is more mobile, gets rid of ball quicker, and will get some yardage on the ground.

I hate that I was wrong on Coan and right on Lewis…

cam hart is becoming an island corner … Henderson struggles and we know bracy… we just flat out don’t have second corner

There you go.... the offense definitely looks better already with Pyne.

No possible offense to Jack Coan, that's just what we gotta do. If the OL was better we wouldn't be in this situation, but it is what it is, and for now at least, it's Drew Pyne....

Can’t drop that ball !

You can’t make mistakes like that when you’re behind or in a close game

they’re shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and errors.

TIK TOK !

Reactions: TheSodFather
You are completely wrong on every aspect regarding the D. It's elite and really isn't even debatable anymore
Ha …. If elite you mean top 10, possibly, if elite you mean remotely close to Georgia, you’re wrong

Yup, Del, Rees and Quinn all need to go. WR is a position you can excel at as a So...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT