ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs OSU game thread

For all you idiots that say you're proud of the guys, great game, etc, screw you. This was the opportunity of a generation. And ND BLEW it. They had this game in hand, and choked. It's still a loss. Doesn't matter if you lose by 3 or 30.

Reactions: Irish_inPSU
Not sure if losses like this hurt more or less than the blowouts. Either way it’s horrible. We should have won that game but give osu credit. Hope they beat Michigan

For all you idiots that say you're proud of the guys, great game, etc, screw you. This was the opportunity of a generation. And ND BLEW it. They had this game in hand, and choked. It's still a loss. Doesn't matter if you lose by 3 or 30.

Opportunity of a generation?

You aren't even knocked out of the playoff yet.

The better QB won the game. Hartman didn’t live up to his expectations and McCord is going to be a good one.

This one hit different. It was like we tried to lose. I have wasted a lot of my life watching this team. I’ve skipped important family events and missed other important things. It’s best for my quality of life and future to stope following so intensely. I’m officially a casual fan and won’t be back on here. Life’s too short for this shit. Good life to y’all lads it’s been fun over the years.

3 DL on the last play and no one where they ran the play? I don't know what else to say but, I think I've had all I can take in this lifetime waiting for this school to win a game like this. At the end of the day 14 points in a game like this just isn't going to get it done especially when it comes down to 1 play at the end of a game...we always fail and the other team USC, FSU and now OSU always gets the juice and make the play. I'm done. Will always love this school but, I have nothing but, a bad taste for the football program.

As much as this loss stings it does eliminate the Irish from the big prize

This one hit different. It was like we tried to lose. I have wasted a lot of my life watching this team. I’ve skipped important family events and missed other important things. It’s best for my quality of life and future to stope following so intensely. I’m officially a casual fan and won’t be back on here. Life’s too short for this shit. Good life to y’all lads it’s been fun over the years.
Thank God.

You're not a real fan. If you are, you're an idiot. Seriously. No real fan leaves a game with that attitude.

He’s not a real fan? You’ve been dogging this team the entire game thread. It seems like you’re not the real fan

Reactions: GDFan
Thank God.

It's over. They have to get ready for Duke. It was like the Bush Push loss green jerseys and all. I blame Cam Hart. He should have gotten to the receiver quicker and knocked the ball away on the 1.

Thats because you are a FANatic like the rest of us. There's plenty of football left this year

need the playmakers.

dont have the playmakers on the DL to get the big sack/big stop or the playmakers in the secondary to get the big pick or the playmakers on offense to get the big first down.

need the playmakers in these games to make those clutch plays

they had them and we didn't

end of story

Reactions: notredame79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT