ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Ohio State Game Thread

Golden complete moron there… double safety blitz so so so so so dumb

That’s just stupid after a score. Some bone head coaching here. Just go to the 25

The worst part of it is that ND's defense is getting gassed....OSU's run game has paid off for them. ND has to move the ball this possession....the defense needs a break.

Well, if they get there it’s brilliant but I’m with most here. Keep it in front. Try to stop it at 10 yards and take a tie to the 4th. But we gotta score to win so let’s go score.

We blitzed from Cincinnati and expected both to get there....really?
Bad playing in the 3rd qtr on offense and defense.

The wideouts have been awol.....Finally....a breakout play......playcalling needs to be north and south....the sidelines aren't available....OSU is just too quick to the corners.

Well, if they get there it’s brilliant but I’m with most here. Keep it in front. Try to stop it at 10 yards and take a tie to the 4th. But we gotta score to win so let’s go score.
You can’t safety blitz like that when a team goes 4 or 5 wide … you can do it on maybe 2 out

Thru 3 a few bone head coaching calls but all in all we got a game to the 4th. That’s has not been the norm. We need to get that lead back. NOW

The wideouts have been awol.....Finally....a breakout play......playcalling needs to be north and south....the sidelines aren't available....OSU is just too quick to the corners.
Was they 3rd wr catch. So averaging 1 wr catch per quarter lol

15 mins......lets get this done. Run up the middle...if our line could just a 1 yard push it woud help.

There's no such thing as a moral victory......BK isn't here to lose this game....Now move the ball.

3-4 holding calls missed and they call that one? Really? Piss poor. Let them play.

“Kelly has been holding Rees back” ….. NOPE…. God awful play calling most of game

Tommy Rees pisses me off. These East/west runs are pure garbage and you don’t run THAT on 2nd and 18.

Get a 3 and out then field position then take the lead is that to much to ask lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT