ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Clemson Game thread

Both team fighting hard, a good game; They are teams fairly evenly matched and probably would split a 10 game series.
Today is as yet undecided.
So you're saying ND is basically a 4-4 team? Because there's NO way Clemson is a 7-2 team. They lost to some awful teams this year, which makes this loss so embarrassing.

So you're saying ND is basically a 4-4 team? Because there's NO way Clemson is a 7-2 team. They lost to some awful teams this year, which makes this loss so embarrassing.
The coaches and players may have had that dumb attitude as well. This team was always better than 4 and 4

The inbreeding of hiring from within is showing. Hire an offensive coordinator already. The defense has masked the liability for a couple of games...but that is over today

Reactions: DublinND
The inbreeding of hiring from within is showing. Hire an offensive coordinator already. The defense has masked the liability for a couple of games...but that is over today
Perhaps but a muffed punt and pick six took away two drives. Run game has been hit or miss but they started well statistically overall in the run game.

The beginning of the year parker showed a lot of diversity. As the year went to he's more Rees light ..

The question becomes, is this because he got the call in February and basically had to install a good part of the existing offense due to timing (and likely not expecting the oc job), or is this who he is.

The duo based running attack simply doesn't work. We don't have a bruising ol. We have a big and athletic ol. I'm wondering if he will switch it in the off-season with a complete staff in place

Reactions: DublinND
Clemson really has gotten every bounce. The fumbles and it seems like every punt stops perfectly

The coaches and players may have had that dumb attitude as well. This team was always better than 4 and 4
I think the reality is that ND is more of a 4-4 team than Clemson is a 7-2 team. These are both VERY mediocre teams this year. ND isn't even close to being a top 20 team. Probably not even a top 25. C'mon.

Reactions: GDFan
I think the reality is that ND is more of a 4-4 team than Clemson is a 7-2 team. These are both VERY mediocre teams this year. ND isn't even close to being a top 20 team. Probably not even a top 25. C'mon.
Garbage post.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
The beginning of the year parker showed a lot of diversity. As the year went to he's more Rees light ..

The question becomes, is this because he got the call in February and basically had to install a good part of the existing offense due to timing (and likely not expecting the oc job), or is this who he is.

The duo based running attack simply doesn't work. We don't have a bruising ol. We have a big and athletic ol. I'm wondering if he will switch it in the off-season with a complete staff in place
I don’t consider ND as duo based. They’re a mixed bag just like on defense. We need to develop a base, but that’s not Freeman’s style.

Merriweather 1 on 1 down the sideline and Hartman throws into an area with three orange jerseys.

Reactions: GDFan
I don’t care about the one TD only in the second half. This was not a good second half from the defense. Too easy on slants and poor run defense.

It is very evident that Sam Hartman is not that great. On that last interception that was man coverage on the outside receivers and he throws into triple coverage. He does not trust his WRs at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT