ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Clemson Game thread

It is very evident that Sam Hartman is not that great. On that last interception that was man coverage on the outside receivers and he throws into triple coverage. He does not trust his WRs at all.
I can't believe how innaccurate he is! Some of these balls weren't within 10 yards of the intended receiver.

Reactions: GDFan
Let's be realistic. I said it when they first got Hartman from the portal. He's a 6th year QB, if he was as good as the hype was claiming, he would have declared for the draft instead of sticking around another year.

ND needs to forget the portal, develop what they've got, and let either Angelli or Minchey take over the reigns in 2024

Let's be realistic. I said it when they first got Hartman from the portal. He's a 6th year QB, if he was as good as the hype was claiming, he would have declared for the draft instead of sticking around another year.

ND needs to forget the portal, develop what they've got, and let either Angelli or Minchey take over the reigns in 2024
We both said it and got killed for it

Reactions: NDinNJ
You don't feel bad about being thoroughly outplayed by a mediocre 4-4 team? Interesting.
I mean that I can’t even argue that ND was better like Ohio State. That sucked because I felt ND was the better team. ND only scored one TD in the second half and that was set up by the defense against Clemson. In no way was ND the better team against Clemson. Easier for me to accept.

Two things. ND is the same as they were for the last 13 years. Cannot win when it matters the most. A win today and you can play in a NY 6 bowl. Second? ? There is nothing to play for. Hartman needs to sit. Play Angeli and Minchey. MF has a lot to learn. If I’m a recruite , I’m not sold. I don’t want to be a chronic complainer. But seriously, the coaching is awful. Stupid penalties, turnovers and lack of passion. It’s hard to believe how pathetic the offense is this late in the season. Pinstripe bowl here come. Absolutely embarrassing.

Two things. ND is the same as they were for the last 13 years. Cannot win when it matters the most. A win today and you can play in a NY 6 bowl. Second? ? There is nothing to play for. Hartman needs to sit. Play Angeli and Minchey. MF has a lot to learn. If I’m a recruite , I’m not sold. I don’t want to be a chronic complainer. But seriously, the coaching is awful. Stupid penalties, turnovers and lack of passion. It’s hard to believe how pathetic the offense is this late in the season. Pinstripe bowl here come. Absolutely embarrassing.
ND needs Hartman to beat Wake and Stanford. ND can not drop either of those games. 9-4 with Hartman, last year, and the 4-1 start would feel really gross.

ND needs 10-3 bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT