ADVERTISEMENT

Kizer's thoughts...

Apparently we have to add "not knowing how to post" to your list of defieciencies .... LOL!

Geez .... Losing your mind today ?? ...... you'd have to have one that works to count ..... and everyone knows who you are and you're welcome ..... :)

Really? Everyone knows? How many in an everyone? Man, this Jacks guy owns your biatch butt doesn't he. Is this the same as "Lots of people agree with me." Ya Know, how you posted that last year and I begged you to find one guy and you couldn't. Get some new material asshole, this is getting boring

Really? Everyone knows? How many in an everyone? Man, this Jacks guy owns your biatch butt doesn't he. Is this the same as "Lots of people agree with me." Ya Know, how you posted that last year and I begged you to find one guy and you couldn't. Get some new material asshole, this is getting boring

The longer you hang around .. the more you show what you're made of .... Love It :)

Take your 10 year old jokes and leave this forum for real ND fans .... you obviously bring nothing but attacks and an old angry dumb guy attitude .... god forbid you'd have to find another message board and new on-line friends .... all 5 of them .... LOL!
And what do you bring to this message board? I'll tell you, absolutely nothing. How can you say I attack you (which I'm not saying I don't) when that is all you do to others. From the first time I disagreed with you many years ago you started attacking me. You just hate it when I pushed you back. You are the biggest goof ball this message board has ever seen and that is saying a lot with the likes of SI25 and Argusman. Why don't you stop acting like you are a ND fan and go back to your Purdue or Michigan message board. You don't know one damn thing about ND athletics.

Reactions: cavanaugh208
Ahhhhh, poor Buggy. Just remember little fella, Jesus still loves you. It's just that the rest of us think you are a dipshit!

The longer you hang around .. the more you show what you're made of .... Love It :)

And you have done really well in your 14 yrs on this site. I have only been here a bit more than a year and have yet to see one poster agree want to have anything to do with you. Congrats on being the most despised poster on this board. And it's not close for second. You must be proud! What a crack-pot!

Reactions: Pennick44
And you have done really well in your 14 yrs on this site. I have only been here a bit more than a year and have yet to see one poster agree want to have anything to do with you. Congrats on being the most despised poster on this board. And it's not close for second. You must be proud! What a crack-pot!

Stick to the lies ..... and you're so bad at it ..... whatever jax .... LOL!

And what do you bring to this message board? I'll tell you, absolutely nothing. How can you say I attack you (which I'm not saying I don't) when that is all you do to others. From the first time I disagreed with you many years ago you started attacking me. You just hate it when I pushed you back. You are the biggest goof ball this message board has ever seen and that is saying a lot with the likes of SI25 and Argusman. Why don't you stop acting like you are a ND fan and go back to your Purdue or Michigan message board. You don't know one damn thing about ND athletics.

I just bring some intelligence to counteract all the stupidity .... and I sure hate it when you come here and make me look like a genius ... good luck with that anger management ... I'm sure it goes against every old dumb guy fiber in your body .... LOL!

No, we are not trash contrary to your belief and yours ONLY. And the one man band plays on. A walking,talking definition of insanity.

Being homophobic and insulting handicapped people (without knowing it = the definition of ignorance) is the norm? ..... as if being totally old, dumb and angry wasn't enough .... sheesh :confused:

Being homophobic and insulting handicapped people (without knowing it = the definition of ignorance) is the norm? ..... as if being totally old, dumb and angry wasn't enough .... sheesh :confused:
It's amazing that the only one here talking about insulting handicap people is you Bugshit.

I ve never done either. Being uneducated and a liar is no way to go through life young man.

Reactions: Irishjohn68
I ve never done either. Being uneducated and a liar is no way to go through life young man.

This is the crowd you choose to hang with .... so it must be ok with you ? ....funny how me being smarter than you has caused you to hate me and lump you with them .... see how this works out for me ? .... LOL! :)

It's amazing that the only one here talking about insulting handicap people is you Bugshit.

This the new approach? ..... falsely accuse others of what you and your crowd does ..... when you don't have the truth on your side I guess anything goes .... your lack of class should make you an OSU fan .....
Have fun being angry today .... :)

This the new approach? ..... falsely accuse others of what you and your crowd does ..... when you don't have the truth on your side I guess anything goes .... your lack of class should make you an OSU fan .....
Have fun being angry today .... :)
You will never get it. Maybe when you grow up!

This is the crowd you choose to hang with .... so it must be ok with you ? ....funny how me being smarter than you has caused you to hate me and lump you with them .... see how this works out for me ? .... LOL! :)
It's a message board. Define " hang with " ? If you mean agreeing with them that you are an uninformed band of one when it comes to Notre Dame sports then yes in that way I am " with them". Everyone else must be too because no one else here agrees with or defends your positions.

It's a message board. Define " hang with " ? If you mean agreeing with them that you are an uninformed band of one when it comes to Notre Dame sports then yes in that way I am " with them". Everyone else must be too because no one else here agrees with or defends your positions.

Nobody else will get near your whining ..... the clown show drives people away with stupidity and insults .... the trash of the board .... and yes ... I am a lightning rod for the old angry dumb guys .... don't try and hang your hat on logic ... it doesn't exist .... keep bonding with the homophobes ... :)

You will never get it. Maybe when you grow up!

Says the guy who tells the same jokes from when he was 8 years old .... seriously

"It is hard to win an argument with someone who is very smart, and it is impossible with someone who is very stupid."
o_O

Is that why you have never lost an argument?:)

I've lost arguments before ... not on this board though .... and not even close .... at some point people have to make an argument to even have a chance .... calling everything and everyone stupid doesn't count .... only proves their minds are incapable of understanding .... :)

Reactions: Bodizephax
I've lost arguments before ... not on this board though .... and not even close .... at some point people have to make an argument to even have a chance .... calling everything and everyone stupid doesn't count .... only proves their minds are incapable of understanding .... :)
Are you kidding ? You 're still diligently seeking your first W here. I don ' t see one for quite some time.

Says the guy who tells the same jokes from when he was 8 years old .... seriously

"It is hard to win an argument with someone who is very smart, and it is impossible with someone who is very stupid."
o_O
Once again, when you grow up, maybe others on this board will respect you. Until then everyone will continue to laughing at you!

Last edited:

Please feel free to describe any "argument" you have ever won. And who decides who "wins" the argument? Is there a judge or moderator around, or do you just call yourself the winner? Since I have been here all I have ever seen is people schooling your sorry ass. It appears that anyone who doesn't agree with you is labeled stupid, clueless and a clown. Your a crack-pot, nut job, lunatic. Which is why people laugh at you and don't listen to your drivel. Now go post your Atkins/Grant quotes, we haven't read them in awhile.

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Once again, when you grow up, maybe others on this board will respect you. Until then everyone will continue to laughing at you!

He is grown up. He's simply a freaking, moronic, whack job with more than one screw loose. But fun to laugh at!

Last edited:
Please feel free to describe any "argument" you have ever won. And who decides who "wins" the argument? Is there a judge or moderator around, or do you just call yourself the winner? Since I have been here all I have ever seen is people schooling your sorry ass. It appears that anyone who doesn't agree with you is labeled stupid, clueless and a clown. Your a crack-pot, nut job, lunatic. Which is why people laugh at you and don't listen to your drivel. Now go post your Atkins/Grant quotes, we haven't read them in awhile.

I won every argument with you ... easily .... you have to have a point to begin with ... and of course you are dumb as a box of rocks .... it's a no brainer

Describe any??

I can describe a couple arguments I won quickly .... I remember you saying Hawaii was out of the country .... LOL! .... I also remember you daring me to diagram a play .... you owe me 10 bucks ... LOL!!!

Says the angriest dumb old guy who couldn't be more juvenile .... you have the dumb 10 year old jokes to prove it .... and whine like a spoiled 10 year old who doesn't get his way even more .... LOL!

Last edited:
Are you kidding ? You 're still diligently seeking your first W here. I don ' t see one for quite some time.

Keep proving every point I make ... "Impossible to win an argument with someone who is stupid."

In your mind your strategy of never having a point is flawless ... LOL!

I won every argument with you ... easily .... you have to have a point to begin with ... and of course you are dumb as a box of rocks .... it's a no brainer

Describe any??

I can describe a couple arguments I won quickly .... I remember you saying Hawaii was out of the country .... LOL! .... I also remember you daring me to diagram a play .... you owe me 10 bucks ... LOL!!!

OK, I will play. 1) I have no frigging clue what this Hawaii out of the country bs means. Just proves you have a screw loose which everyone knows.

2) Big deal, you drew up a play. I could go the the daycare on campus and get a 5 yr old to google up a basketball play.

3) "Never lost an argument, not even close." Well, I recall your moronic statement that "Lots of people agree with me." That's what you stated when I first came on this site. That lots of people agreed with you that Mike Brey wasn't a good coach for this university. I begged you, after I laughed my ass off of course, to find FIVE posters that would agree with that statement. I then lowered it to THREE, still no takers. I then lowered it to ONE. Still, not one poster would agree with that assoholic comment. So by your rules, I schooled your mentally deficient ass in that "argument."

4) Your moronic comment that "Brey has never, ever, been contacted about another job." When a couple of posters, myself included, provided links to MAJOR sports news services that did indeed show that Brey was contacted. You smartly called them bogus. Victory #2 for me! And of course you then give in and post a bunch of horse-shit about Georgetown and their program so now the narrative becomes that not only do you have to be offered a job to be considered a great coach, that job has to be a Top-5 job. Just another example of how mentally f..ked up you are.

5) When ND fans were enjoying a 2nd consecutive trip to the Elite 8, the only team in the country to do that mind you, a bullshit narrative that "The players coach the team,Brey is just along for the ride" ensued. Again, you were asked to get ONE poster to agree with you. And NOT ONE POSTER agreed. That is victory #3. Dude, give it up. You are a LOSER. I am sure there are more "arguments" that you have lost. Now, please feel free to describe any you have won. That won't take long.

Says the angriest dumb old guy who couldn't be more juvenile .... you have the dumb 10 year old jokes to prove it .... and whine like a spoiled 10 year old who doesn't get his way even more .... LOL!
Do you have any new material? You have been posting the same stuff day after day. At least I'm original when telling you how it is.

BTW Bugman, how is the job going at Wal Mart?

Reactions: cavanaugh208
Do you have any new material? You have been posting the same stuff day after day. At least I'm original when telling you how it is.

You are correct. He writes like a 5 yr old. Many of his posts make absolutely no sense at all. And then he puts an LOL at the end of them. Really? Like, that was something that was funny? What a freaking loon. Has he seriously been like this for 14 yrs? I only go on one other website, my alma-maters, and I can assure you that there is no one as f..ked up as this moron on that site.

I understand you have to put down what is far superior to you .... ironic you would critique someone else when your material is on par with a 10 year old ... sure ... you're the guy to ask ..... LOL!

OK, I will play. 1) I have no frigging clue what this Hawaii out of the country bs means. Just proves you have a screw loose which everyone knows.

2) Big deal, you drew up a play. I could go the the daycare on campus and get a 5 yr old to google up a basketball play.

3) "Never lost an argument, not even close." Well, I recall your moronic statement that "Lots of people agree with me." That's what you stated when I first came on this site. That lots of people agreed with you that Mike Brey wasn't a good coach for this university. I begged you, after I laughed my ass off of course, to find FIVE posters that would agree with that statement. I then lowered it to THREE, still no takers. I then lowered it to ONE. Still, not one poster would agree with that assoholic comment. So by your rules, I schooled your mentally deficient ass in that "argument."

4) Your moronic comment that "Brey has never, ever, been contacted about another job." When a couple of posters, myself included, provided links to MAJOR sports news services that did indeed show that Brey was contacted. You smartly called them bogus. Victory #2 for me! And of course you then give in and post a bunch of horse-shit about Georgetown and their program so now the narrative becomes that not only do you have to be offered a job to be considered a great coach, that job has to be a Top-5 job. Just another example of how mentally f..ked up you are.

5) When ND fans were enjoying a 2nd consecutive trip to the Elite 8, the only team in the country to do that mind you, a bullshit narrative that "The players coach the team,Brey is just along for the ride" ensued. Again, you were asked to get ONE poster to agree with you. And NOT ONE POSTER agreed. That is victory #3. Dude, give it up. You are a LOSER. I am sure there are more "arguments" that you have lost. Now, please feel free to describe any you have won. That won't take long.

Deny other aliases JAX ... ask Bodi .... and you did say Hawaii is out of the country .... and without wifi ... LOL!

2 elite 8's on the back of NBA talent and one year with every higher seed gettting upset before them .... none the less the guys running the team get the credit ... that is not Brey ..... sorry JAX ....

Suffering the ultimate shame after proving to be ultimately stupid .... the strippers you pay (your only option) are smarter than you .... LOL!

Last edited:
You are correct. He writes like a 5 yr old. Many of his posts make absolutely no sense at all. And then he puts an LOL at the end of them. Really? Like, that was something that was funny? What a freaking loon. Has he seriously been like this for 14 yrs? I only go on one other website, my alma-maters, and I can assure you that there is no one as f..ked up as this moron on that site.

I know some 5 year olds who know Hawaii is part of the USA .... seriously .... LOL!

Does your alma mater claim you ... or do they not know you are a homophobe who spends his Obama checks on strippers ..... :)

Deny other aliases JAX ... ask Bodi .... and you did say Hawaii is out of the country .... and without wifi ... LOL!

2 elite 8's on the back of NBA talent and one year with every higher seed gettting upset before them .... none the less the guys running the team get the credit ... that is not Brey ..... sorry JAX ....

Suffering the ultimate shame after proving to be ultimately stupid .... the strippers you pay (your only option) are smarter than you .... LOL!

So how many people on this site agreed with that statement about the players running the team? Did "lots of people agree" or NOBODY like usual . And as far as asking Bodi or anyone else I really don't give a shit. I ain't this JAX dude or anyone else. I find it funny that one poster happens to agree with you on something and you milk the snot out of it. Looking for attention real bad aren't ya! Yeah...and I really am ashamed. I can't even go out at nite!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!:):):):):):):):):):):)

I know some 5 year olds who know Hawaii is part of the USA .... seriously .... LOL!

Does your alma mater claim you ... or do they not know you are a homophobe who spends his Obama checks on strippers ..... :)

So I take it you have never had a "nite out with the guys" in your life. Never did a bachelor party thing huh. The blasphemy of it all!!!! Young guys taking a college buddy out for a night of fun before he gets hooked up. You would never do such a thing! And I can see now that not only are you prejudiced against the elderly but also people who are poor and destitute and have to live on welfare to make ends meet. That's what "Obama checks" are aren't they? You are a real POS! In fact, the way you constantly bring up this gay thing, the way you constantly are offended by guys going to strip clubs means one of 2 things: You are either gay or you're not a dude! Seeing as how you claim to have beaten up a football guy, that pretty much takes the non-dude part out of it. And since you claim to wear rainbow socks, hate the thought of guys going to a strip club....well...it's not hard to figure out. NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT! I hope you and your partner are very happy. Does he/she wear rainbow socks too?

It must be break time at WalMart.

So how many people on this site agreed with that statement about the players running the team? Did "lots of people agree" or NOBODY like usual . And as far as asking Bodi or anyone else I really don't give a shit. I ain't this JAX dude or anyone else. I find it funny that one poster happens to agree with you on something and you milk the snot out of it. Looking for attention real bad aren't ya! Yeah...and I really am ashamed. I can't even go out at nite!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!:):):):):):):):):):):)

Bodi agrees with me ... we know you're Jax ... among others .... the ultimate embarassment ..... LOL! :)

I only need one smiley .... check that anger old man ... :eek:

So I take it you have never had a "nite out with the guys" in your life. Never did a bachelor party thing huh. The blasphemy of it all!!!! Young guys taking a college buddy out for a night of fun before he gets hooked up. You would never do such a thing! And I can see now that not only are you prejudiced against the elderly but also people who are poor and destitute and have to live on welfare to make ends meet. That's what "Obama checks" are aren't they? You are a real POS! In fact, the way you constantly bring up this gay thing, the way you constantly are offended by guys going to strip clubs means one of 2 things: You are either gay or you're not a dude! Seeing as how you claim to have beaten up a football guy, that pretty much takes the non-dude part out of it. And since you claim to wear rainbow socks, hate the thought of guys going to a strip club....well...it's not hard to figure out. NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT! I hope you and your partner are very happy. Does he/she wear rainbow socks too?

Insults the handicapped ..... that's prejudice .... doing it without knowing it is ignorance .... insulting gays = homophobe

Saying Hawaii is out of the country = flat out stupid

your welcome = explains all the anger and swearing .... LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT