ADVERTISEMENT

Kizer's thoughts...

'
For a joke to be funny it has to be based in reality at some level .... on that note it is downright hilarious ... :D

No stupid, for a joke to be funny people have to laugh at it. And as far as a dose of reality, you could sure use some. Does your partner laugh at your stuff you put on this site?

Everyone knows .... I'm enjoying your embarassment .... and you want me to dig up IIO's post saying the same stuff I do .... seriously? ... you know it happened .... you remember .... I'm still waiting to have the t-shirts made .... LOL!

and swearing again !!! .... grrrr ..... Gotcha! ... LOL! :)

Everyone knows? Wow! How many in an "Everyone"? Is this the same as "Lots of people agree with me?" When you couldn't find one poster who actually did. How 'bout telling us all here who these "everyone's" are? Although, with ND having such a poor year last year you were in your glory. You could bitch and moan with other people about an ND coach. Which, in reality, is all you are about.

That is how you respond to facts .... what do you think is dumb again? .... LOL!
Since when do you respond to facts? You know next to nothing. Please stop posting here, you are an embarrassment.

Since when do you respond to facts? You know next to nothing. Please stop posting here, you are an embarrassment.

When some dumb refers to a posters comments as "one guy" saying it .... when it is not one but another ... and the dumb guy calls it stupid .... that should tell you something .... cry me a river old anrgy dumb guy ..... :)

Everyone knows? Wow! How many in an "Everyone"? Is this the same as "Lots of people agree with me?" When you couldn't find one poster who actually did. How 'bout telling us all here who these "everyone's" are? Although, with ND having such a poor year last year you were in your glory. You could bitch and moan with other people about an ND coach. Which, in reality, is all you are about.

Man ... listen to yourself .. what a crybaby ..... you want to talk about something other than your aliases being blown sky high .... sheeesh .... :confused:

Reactions: NIN Irish
No stupid, for a joke to be funny people have to laugh at it. And as far as a dose of reality, you could sure use some. Does your partner laugh at your stuff you put on this site?

Oh it's funny .... although I have to admit it's hard for some to laugh when you are so embarassing and pathetic .... it would be easy to laugh if it wasn't so sad .... but it's funny ..... hilarious in fact ... LOL!

Whatever the asshat can use to stroke his narrative. And to stroke other things as well!!! LOLOLOL! ;)

More swearing and vulgarity .... obviously you are back in your territory ..... especially from a guy whose action consists of strip clubs .... we have a winner! ..... LOL! :D

Man ... listen to yourself .. what a crybaby ..... you want to talk about something other than your aliases being blown sky high .... sheeesh .... :confused:

Crying? Who the hell said I was crying? You are the only one who ever cries on this site. Always bitching about something. I for one am hoping ND goes 12-0 and gets in the football playoff. That would piss you off to no end. I will love to see how you spin the narrative. Because, as EVERONE KNOWS, Kelly sucks and Kelly blows. Those are your words. Of course, you will just say the middle-linebacker or the new QB is coaching the team. Kelly is just along for the ride.

More swearing and vulgarity .... obviously you are back in your territory ..... especially from a guy whose action consists of strip clubs .... we have a winner! ..... LOL! :D

Wow! It really pisses you off that a bunch of college buds went to a strip joint for a bachelor's party. Why does it bother you so much? Wait!!! I musta vapor locked or something!!! Now I get it!! You have a truly feminine handle, you don't like a litttle cussin' now and then, and you can't handle the thought of men seeing women dance naked. I got it now, you aren't a DUDE but a DUDETTE! Buggy is a chick! Unreal, that must be it. So sorry sweetcheeks!!!

Reactions: sluggo69
When some dumb refers to a posters comments as "one guy" saying it .... when it is not one but another ... and the dumb guy calls it stupid .... that should tell you something .... cry me a river old anrgy dumb guy ..... :)
You really need someone to proof read you posts before you hit "post reply." Your grammar in spelling is atrocious. BTW when are you going to start answering my questions?

Reactions: cavanaugh208
You really need someone to proof read you posts before you hit "post reply." Your grammar in spelling is atrocious. BTW when are you going to start answering my questions?

When are you going to say anything other than "that's stupid" ..... you want me to have an intelligent convo with a dummy .... oops .... sorry ... and angry old dumb guy ? ..... funny thing is ... I'm sure I've answered your questions many times over .... and very well too .... same old dog and pony show .... :)

Last edited:
Wow! It really pisses you off that a bunch of college buds went to a strip joint for a bachelor's party. Why does it bother you so much? Wait!!! I musta vapor locked or something!!! Now I get it!! You have a truly feminine handle, you don't like a litttle cussin' now and then, and you can't handle the thought of men seeing women dance naked. I got it now, you aren't a DUDE but a DUDETTE! Buggy is a chick! Unreal, that must be it. So sorry sweetcheeks!!!

Funny you don't relate "not swearing" with calmness and swearing with anger .... how many ways can you show your IQ ... LOL! ... and after bragging about your trips to the strip club ... you backtrack and call it a "once in a while" thing .... we get you have no girlfriend ....probably ever .... that plus your homophobia should tell you something ..... LOL!

Crying? Who the hell said I was crying? You are the only one who ever cries on this site. Always bitching about something. I for one am hoping ND goes 12-0 and gets in the football playoff. That would piss you off to no end. I will love to see how you spin the narrative. Because, as EVERONE KNOWS, Kelly sucks and Kelly blows. Those are your words. Of course, you will just say the middle-linebacker or the new QB is coaching the team. Kelly is just along for the ride.

Real ND fans ..... me .... would love to see ND go 12-0 ... you .... criers and whiners when anyone criticizes what is obvious ... need to go to the Purdue board ..... Who's crying? .... anyone can see the tears and hear the whiny voice in your posts all day ...... And I've said all along .... Kelly does some things well .... but he has huge holes in his coaching acumen .... his record proves that out .... :)

Real ND fans ..... me .... would love to see ND go 12-0 ... you .... criers and whiners when anyone criticizes what is obvious ... need to go to the Purdue board ..... Who's crying? .... anyone can see the tears and hear the whiny voice in your posts all day ...... And I've said all along .... Kelly does some things well .... but he has huge holes in his coaching acumen .... his record proves that out .... :)

And you're a crack-pot, psycho, lunatic who knows squat about coaching any sport. You're posting acumen has proven that out. :) But you are great for laughs!

Reactions: Pennick44
Funny you don't relate "not swearing" with calmness and swearing with anger .... how many ways can you show your IQ ... LOL! ... and after bragging about your trips to the strip club ... you backtrack and call it a "once in a while" thing .... we get you have no girlfriend ....probably ever .... that plus your homophobia should tell you something ..... LOL!

Hey Bugette, take some advice. STOP wearing those sun dresses. Your butt cheeks and quads look like 300 lbs of cottage cheese! You still can't get passed those strip clubs can you!! And as far as a girlfriend, don't want one. I am getting more tail than a NTC taxi!! See ya snookums!

When are you going to say anything other than "that's stupid" ..... you want me to have an intelligent convo with a dummy .... oops .... sorry ... and angey old dumb guy ? ..... funny thing is ... I'm sure I've answered your questions many times over .... and very well too .... same old dog and pony show .... :)
It's angry not angey. Really get a proof reader and learn to construct a sentence. I would say you write like a 3rd grader, but I don't think 3rd graders write that bad.

I gave the normally unbearable bug a point credit because of his early reference to Mandelbaum (I think it was in this thread). But that was weeks ago and now this thread is a slapfest. Just like watching 3 old tricks on 5th avenue. Slapping each other with purses. Miniskirts up in the air and heels broken. Enough ladies. Show some dignity, sit down in the curb and finish your bag of wine.

I gave the normally unbearable bug a point credit because of his early reference to Mandelbaum (I think it was in this thread). But that was weeks ago and now this thread is a slapfest. Just like watching 3 old tricks on 5th avenue. Slapping each other with purses. Miniskirts up in the air and heels broken. Enough ladies. Show some dignity, sit down in the curb and finish your bag of wine.
Go root for FSU!

It's angry not angey. Really get a proof reader and learn to construct a sentence. I would say you write like a 3rd grader, but I don't think 3rd graders write that bad.

If you are paying attention about 90% of my posts are edited ... by me ... I'm just a crappy typist .... As I haven't been around much lately I have been busy ... whatever .... you found a typo .... the e is right next to the r .... derrrrrrr .... finally something to hang your hat on ... because there has been nothing else ... :)

Last edited:
Hey Bugette, take some advice. STOP wearing those sun dresses. Your butt cheeks and quads look like 300 lbs of cottage cheese! You still can't get passed those strip clubs can you!! And as far as a girlfriend, don't want one. I am getting more tail than a NTC taxi!! See ya snookums!

As your equally ignorant buddy is trying to call me out for a typo ... it is clear passed is not a typo .... it is past .... I believe your buddy calls that 3rd grade .... LOL! .... classic ... Clown show representing!

Nobody that brags about going to strip clubs and refers to women as "tail" gets any action .... god forbid a meaningful relationship .... so what are we working with ... ignorant..... homophobic .... insulting handicapped .... beastiality and anal references... more mysogyny .... sure ... you get lots of action .... LOL!! ... :)

If you are paying attention about 90% of my posts are edited ... by me ... I'm just a crappy typist .... As I haven't been around much lately I have ben busy ... whatever .... you found a typo .... the e is right next to the r .... derrrrrrr .... finally something to hang your hat on ... because there has been nothing else ... :)
That doesn't explain your poor sense of sentence structure.

Haven't been around much lately, is Wal Mart keeping you busy?

Reactions: cavanaugh208
If you are paying attention about 90% of my posts are edited ... by me ... I'm just a crappy typist .... As I haven't been around much lately I have ben busy ... whatever .... you found a typo .... the e is right next to the r .... derrrrrrr .... finally something to hang your hat on ... because there has been nothing else ... :)

Atta girl! You tell 'em Lady Bug! Don't take crap from anyone. You are one tough broad.

Last edited:
As your equally ignorant buddy is trying to call me out for a typo ... it is clear passed is not a typo .... it is past .... I believe your buddy calls that 3rd grade .... LOL! .... classic ... Clown show representing!

Nobody that brags about going to strip clubs and refers to women as "tail" gets any action .... god forbid a meaningful relationship .... so what are we working with ... ignorant..... homophobic .... insulting handicapped .... beastiality and anal references... more mysogyny .... sure ... you get lots of action .... LOL!! ... :)

Man-o-man. My nite life has you infatuated! Beastiality! Anal! WOAAAAA...if your interested in those things ya best look someplace else. Besides, I saw how you looked in a sun dress and there is no way!! There isn't enough Jack in the world to make me do that!

Bugnut reminds me of this LaVar Ball. Neither one will shut up nor do they know what the hell they are taking about.

Reactions: echowaker
Man-o-man. My nite life has you infatuated! Beastiality! Anal! WOAAAAA...if your interested in those things ya best look someplace else. Besides, I saw how you looked in a sun dress and there is no way!! There isn't enough Jack in the world to make me do that!

Your track record as I have stated it is accurate .... your homophobia is equally obvious and accurate .... I encourage you to continue representing yourself to your true nature .... :)

That doesn't explain your poor sense of sentence structure.

Haven't been around much lately, is Wal Mart keeping you busy?

From the guy who writes ... "what for you say how what I'm talking about" ... I understand you have short term memory when it serves your purpose .... sentence structure? .... this is what you are reduced to .... I find your desperation amusing .... now ... go ahead and deny it ... like everything else ...... :)

Your track record as I have stated it is accurate .... your homophobia is equally obvious and accurate .... I encourage you to continue representing yourself to your true nature .... :)

And the entire board encourages you to continue representing yourself to your true nature. An arrogant, ignorant, pompous assette who knows nothing about coaching any sport. Who has never spent one second on a football field (except when she was a tuba player in the band while in high school), and yet tells everyone she knows more than the ND football coach. And when no one believes her, she calls them dumb, old, angry and part of the clown show. She also has stated that this is the "dumbest board" in all of sports yet posts here daily. Keep posting because we love laughing at you.

Reactions: echowaker
Spoken like a tue jilted prom date .... except for the date part whci you probably never had ..... LOL!

Hey snookums, some nice spelling. WTF does whci mean!!! And a "TUE" jilted prom date. Tell ya what, no way you are married. You're husband would have to be doing bath salts and crack 3x a day to be hooked up with you!

From the guy who writes ... "what for you say how what I'm talking about" ... I understand you have short term memory when it serves your purpose .... sentence structure? .... this is what you are reduced to .... I find your desperation amusing .... now ... go ahead and deny it ... like everything else ...... :)
Most likely, that is something you posted. You will post anything ridiculous and then clam I posted it. Maybe you could show some proof that I posted that.

Most likely, that is something you posted. You will post anything ridiculous and then clam I posted it. Maybe you could show some proof that I posted that.

The one thing I am not is a liar .... when it comes to the clown show I have always had the truth on my side .... funny thing about telling lies .... the more you tell ... the more you have to tell .... just ask JAX ...LOL!

And the entire board encourages you to continue representing yourself to your true nature. An arrogant, ignorant, pompous assette who knows nothing about coaching any sport. Who has never spent one second on a football field (except when she was a tuba player in the band while in high school), and yet tells everyone she knows more than the ND football coach. And when no one believes her, she calls them dumb, old, angry and part of the clown show. She also has stated that this is the "dumbest board" in all of sports yet posts here daily. Keep posting because we love laughing at you.

An entire board knows the homophobe who has 4 aliases and insults handicapped people is not measuring stick on how to represent yourself .... nobody is more classless than you ... eh JAX? ... LOL!

Hey snookums, some nice spelling. WTF does whci mean!!! And a "TUE" jilted prom date. Tell ya what, no way you are married. You're husband would have to be doing bath salts and crack 3x a day to be hooked up with you!
I "passed" on proofreading this one .... I was in a hurry ... LOL! :)

The one thing I am not is a liar .... when it comes to the clown show I have always had the truth on my side .... funny thing about telling lies .... the more you tell ... the more you have to tell .... just ask JAX ...LOL!
It's not a lie if you believe it Jerry...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT