ADVERTISEMENT

Kizer's thoughts...

Stupidity ??

See if you can answer this question : Is Hawaii part of the United States ?
LOL!
Yes jackass, Hawaii is even a state you stupid dork.

Do you know what stupidity means or should I type slower for you?

Answer my question, what have you ever contributed to this message board? LOL!

Yes jackass, Hawaii is even a state you stupid dork.

Do you know what stupidity means or should I type slower for you?

Answer my question, what have you ever contributed to this message board? LOL!

Try Hawaii IS a State .... Is EVEN a State? ... hello stupid ... LOL!

What do I bring?

A fair analysis of ND .... a cry for the raising of the bar over mediocrity ....a level of intelligence that is in short supply with the old angry dumb guys trying to bully anything/anyone even moderately intelligent ...

And a level of class that doesn't include ignorantly insulting the handicapped, homophobia, swearing, stunning stupidity, and anger.

Have fun being dumb and angry today :)

What do I bring?

A fair analysis of ND .... a cry for the raising of the bar over mediocrity ....a level of intelligence that is in short supply with the old angry dumb guys trying to bully anything/anyone even moderately intelligent ...

And a level of class that doesn't include ignorantly insulting the handicapped, homophobia, swearing, stunning stupidity, and anger.

Hey sweetcheeks, that must mean the entire website is made up of dumb, angry old men. Because you can't get one person to agree with you! How 'bout we go back and check the archives and see how many people agreed with you after you made that asshole statement that the players coach the team! Did anyone agree with that moronic statement?

Love the way you are constantly insulting the elderly and now you insulting people who have to get "Obama checks" to survive. Does your boyfriend/partner approve of you making fun of these people? You are a complete loser.

Reactions: echowaker
Hey sweetcheeks, that must mean the entire website is made up of dumb, angry old men. Because you can't get one person to agree with you! How 'bout we go back and check the archives and see how many people agreed with you after you made that asshole statement that the players coach the team! Did anyone agree with that moronic statement?

Love the way you are constantly insulting the elderly and now you insulting people who have to get "Obama checks" to survive. Does your boyfriend/partner approve of you making fun of these people? You are a complete loser.

I love how desprate you are to try and label me something .... not all old people .... just the few old dumb people here ..... big difference ... stop lumping yourself with other old people .... your in a class of stupid all by yourself .... Most old people know Hawaii is part of the US .... LOL!

It is not like someone who without knowing it (definition of ignorance) insults the handicapped ... is a homophobe .... swears incessantly .... and makes endless anal references ...... you win the classy guy award hands down ...

Hey ... I got an idea ..... why dont you print off these posts .... like you did before ... and show your imaginary buddies so you can ask them who is classier ..... LOL!

What do I bring?

You are calling me stupid, and yet you have to ask me if Hawaii is part of USA.. I told you that not only is Hawaii part of the USA, but it's also a state you dumbass. I'll type slower next time so you can keep up. You bring nothing to this message board. Fair analysis, LOL what a joke. You know nothing about football let alone ND football. Please oh please shut the hell up, everyone is laughing at you. The only one here insulting others is you Bugman.

That had to be the dumbest statement this idiot has made. That and the play he diagramed a football play with his 64 pack crayons. He needs to stick to his day job at Wal Mart.

Reactions: Pennick44
BTW Bugshit, Alaska is also a state but Puerto Rico is PART of the United States yet it is not a state. Did I type that slow enough for you.

I love how desprate you are to try and label me something .... not all old people .... just the few old dumb people here ..... big difference ... stop lumping yourself with other old people .... your in a class of stupid all by yourself .... Most old people know Hawaii is part of the US .... LOL!

It is not like someone who without knowing it (definition of ignorance) insults the handicapped ... is a homophobe .... swears incessantly .... and makes endless anal references ...... you win the classy guy award hands down ...

Hey ... I got an idea ..... why dont you print off these posts .... like you did before ... and show your imaginary buddies so you can ask them who is classier ..... LOL!

First off, I am not desperate. And since it's OK for you to label people as something they aren't, pot meet kettle jackass. And way to go backtracking again. Answer the question shit for brains...how many posters agreed with your assoholic statement about the players coaching the team? Did anyone? How about I print off copies for anyone who agrees with anything you say? That would save a ton of paper. BTW, does your boyfriend laugh at your LOL"s?

Reactions: Irishjohn68
Gee I can't wait for the next dumb post he will be making.

What was this moron like when ND played for the NC? They were 12-0 heading into the title game were they not? You know he didn't give Kelly any credit. Probably said Manti coached the team. I am seriously rooting for them to go 12-0 this fall. Just to see how "twinkle-toes" spins it. You know BK won't get an ounce of credit. Or, all the other teams had one loss so ND had to get in. What a tool.

First off, I am not desperate. And since it's OK for you to label people as something they aren't, pot meet kettle jackass. And way to go backtracking again. Answer the question shit for brains...how many posters agreed with your assoholic statement about the players coaching the team? Did anyone? How about I print off copies for anyone who agrees with anything you say? That would save a ton of paper. BTW, does your boyfriend laugh at your LOL"s?

Hey oooo! ... the only thing you have down is the swearing part .... LOL! ....

Hint to idiot ... swearing is what angy dumb people do .... and you couldn't be more desperate .... especially after not only being embarassed all the time ..... but the ultimate embarassment ... eh Jax ? .... LOL!

Does anyone need to agree with me here about who runs the team when the players themselves say so .... talk about stupid ... it hurts ... I know ... :)

And please print off more copies of my posts ... you obviously dont get how utterly embarrasing that is .... Keep up the good work ... LOL!!!!

You are calling me stupid, and yet you have to ask me if Hawaii is part of USA.. I told you that not only is Hawaii part of the USA, but it's also a state you dumbass. I'll type slower next time so you can keep up. You bring nothing to this message board. Fair analysis, LOL what a joke. You know nothing about football let alone ND football. Please oh please shut the hell up, everyone is laughing at you. The only one here insulting others is you Bugman.

Cry me ANOTHER river old dumb guy ..... you met your match in spades .... not even close .... funny you think the whiners are the real ND fans .... LOL!

Please keep posting ... don't stop .... people proving me right can't be taken for granted .... :)

Cry me ANOTHER river old dumb guy ..... you met your match in spades .... not even close .... funny you think the whiners are the real ND fans .... LOL!

Please keep posting ... don't stop .... people proving me right can't be taken for granted .... :)
Same old story with you. Can you have a original thought. You have been owned again.

Hint to idiot ... swearing is what angy dumb people do .... and you couldn't be more desperate .... especially after not only being embarassed all the time ..... but the ultimate embarassment ... eh Jax ? .... LOL!

Does anyone need to agree with me here about who runs the team when the players themselves say so .... talk about stupid ... it hurts ... I know ... :)

And please print off more copies of my posts ... you obviously dont get how utterly embarrasing that is .... Keep up the good work ... LOL!!!!

Still won't answer the question! Keep backtracking Fruitloops. HOW MANY PEOPLE AGREED WITH YOUR POST THAT THE PLAYERS COACHED THE TEAM THE 2 CONSECUTIVE YEARS nd WENT TO THE ELITE 8? I capped it for you because maybe you didn't see it the first 5 times I asked? Can you list even one? It's still on this site, go on back and check? BTW, I am not angry. Quite the opposite. You really are an entertaining fruitcake. Smmmmmmmmoooooooooooooccccccchhhhhhhhy!

Who on this board says you are right?

Still won't answer the question! Keep backtracking Fruitloops. HOW MANY PEOPLE AGREED WITH YOUR POST THAT THE PLAYERS COACHED THE TEAM THE 2 CONSECUTIVE YEARS nd WENT TO THE ELITE 8? I capped it for you because maybe you didn't see it the first 5 times I asked? Can you list even one? It's still on this site, go on back and check? BTW, I am not angry. Quite the opposite. You really are an entertaining fruitcake. Smmmmmmmmoooooooooooooccccccchhhhhhhhy!

You can't do better than Jerian Grant and Eric Atkins can you? .... LOL!!!

How dumb are you to keep falling into that one.

Of course all you'd have to do is watch the game .... it was probably hard to pay attention at the strip club. LOL!!

11356873_904099132989835_375419148_n.jpg

Ontario agrees with my assessment of Kelly ... and Bodi agrees with my assessment of you .... eh JAX? .... LOL!

:)

Ontario agreed with you ONCE about Kelly and his goal line package. NEVER ,EVER did he say, since I have been here, that he agrees with your assessment of Brian Kelly. Please archive that so we can see it! And as far as Bodi....you called the dude a liar...twice! And he also says he can't stand you. Just like everybody else.

Once again you have proven to be the dumbest poster this board has ever seen. Funny how you have manager to over look all of your angry management issues. If someone disagrees with you get all bent out of shape and you have one of you classic meltdowns, just like the one I have copied at the top of is post. I think the only angry old guy posting here is you.

I do too. Just sayin.

It was clearly obvious as soon as canvanaugh appeared, he's jax , but I am not involved in your guys relationship.

Hey NIN...you know that Buggy is gonna go out and buy some hoodies and tshirts with "NIN is my new BFF" printed on them. And as far as a relationship, there is none. I happen to like women! If I had to be around this moron for more than 10 minutes a day I'd put a 9mm in my mouth. Let me ask you a ?....Do you believe that the players coach the team and Brey does nothing? And I ain't that Jax dude, even though I sometimes wish I knew what happened when he was around...

Last edited:
Hey NIN...you know that Buggy is gonna go out and buy some hoodies and tshirts with "NIN is my new BFF" printed on them. And as far as a relationship, there is none. I happen to like women! If I had to be around this moron for more than 10 minutes a day I'd put a 9mm in my mouth. Let me ask you a ?....Do you believe that the players coach the team and Brey does nothing? And I ain't that Jax dude, even though I sometimes wish I knew what happened when he was around...

Jax/cavanaugh...I would say Brey has coached the team very well the last several years. Prior to the recent success, the team fell short of expectations for decade or more (bug knows exactly). I'm hopeful Brey has improved as a coach, and there are more years with deep runs in the tourney. Either way, he's not going anywhere, so get used to it bug.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Once again you have proven to be the dumbest poster this board has ever seen. Funny how you have manager to over look all of your angry management issues. If someone disagrees with you get all bent out of shape and you have one of you classic meltdowns, just like the one I have copied at the top of is post. I think the only angry old guy posting here is you.

Fantsy land ... what is really funy is you trying to use my material .... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery .... i get it though .... you clearly have nothing else ..... :)

Ontario agreed with you ONCE about Kelly and his goal line package. NEVER ,EVER did he say, since I have been here, that he agrees with your assessment of Brian Kelly. Please archive that so we can see it! And as far as Bodi....you called the dude a liar...twice! And he also says he can't stand you. Just like everybody else.

Don't look now but NIN Irish has publicly stated that you obviously have more than one alias ... eh JAX? .... BOOM! .... LOL!

Don't look now but NIN Irish has publicly stated that you obviously have more than one alias ... eh JAX? .... BOOM! .... LOL!

Don't look now but he also, in the very next thread, pretty much called you a moron. But you don't pat any attention to that. Just worry about me and some supposed aliases. I own your bitch ass don't I? You are so obsessed with me it stinks. You probably think of me at nite before beddy-bye! And thanks for skating the question again, where did IIO ever agree with you about your assessment of Kelly? Looks like you have been schooled again.

That would be Cav and Jax .... he is in love with himself ..... LOL!!!

Boy-oh-boy that's a real knee slapper there! My ribs are hurtin from laughin' so hard. You really shoulda hooked up with that SNL gig, they could use a comedy writer like you!

Reactions: Buguit
Fantsy land ... what is really funy is you trying to use my material .... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery .... i get it though .... you clearly have nothing else ..... :)
Trust me no one is imitating you. You get nothing and know even less. Why you are too dumb to realize that everyone is laughing at you is unbelievable.

So because one person make statement on the internet it must be true? Wow, you are out of touch with reality.

Don't look now but he also, in the very next thread, pretty much called you a moron. But you don't pat any attention to that. Just worry about me and some supposed aliases. I own your bitch ass don't I? You are so obsessed with me it stinks. You probably think of me at nite before beddy-bye! And thanks for skating the question again, where did IIO ever agree with you about your assessment of Kelly? Looks like you have been schooled again.

Everyone knows .... I'm enjoying your embarassment .... and you want me to dig up IIO's post saying the same stuff I do .... seriously? ... you know it happened .... you remember .... I'm still waiting to have the t-shirts made .... LOL!

and swearing again !!! .... grrrr ..... Gotcha! ... LOL! :)

Boy-oh-boy that's a real knee slapper there! My ribs are hurtin from laughin' so hard. You really shoulda hooked up with that SNL gig, they could use a comedy writer like you!
'
For a joke to be funny it has to be based in reality at some level .... on that note it is downright hilarious ... :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT