ADVERTISEMENT

Irish vs michigan game thread ...

So low 4*’s aren’t 4’s now or they just ruin your argument so you exclude them from your composite list?
There's a BIG difference between a prospect ranked ~100 (4 star) and ~300 (low 4 star). I'm pointing it out because it's worth mentioning.

The offense with very limited talent at skill positions is getting exposed vs a michigan defense loaded with *real* 4 star and 5 star talent 2 deep on their defense.

This game is over. This should be the nail in the coffin for chip long, Ian Book.

Rain stops, now it will be short passes and run plays. But in the first half during a monsoon, passes all over the place, trying to hit 30 and 40 yard plays. Good hell.

My favorite part of Td to Jones for UM is it was a duck straight to pride but because he never looks he didn’t turn around and pick it off like an average corner would

There's a BIG difference between a prospect ranked ~100 (4 star) and ~300 (low 4 star). I'm pointing it out because it's worth mentioning.

The offense with very limited talent at skill positions is getting exposed vs a michigan defense loaded with *real* 4 star and 5 star talent all over their defense.

it’s a miracle we ever win any game the way you like to slant it

THis ND offense is loaded with talent especially at their skill positions .. 4-5 star WRs and RBs all over the field vs this elite michigan defense

just get this trash POS qb outta there.

Good throw by Book goes through Claypool’s hands, must be Book’s fault !

Play calling is questionable!

This weather was predicted all week. It’s not like that’s been an element of surprise

In that sense, it is similar to North Carolina State a few years ago when it was a typhoon and Kelly called pass after pass.

I think the issue tonight is our slow as molasses developing running game couldn't accomplish anything early and that allowed Michigan to dare us to pass.

Good throw by Book goes through Claypool’s hands, must be Book’s fault !

Play calling is questionable!

I don’t recall anyone blaming Book for maybe one of his three best throws of the game. Of course, there’s the other 20+ throws and misreads you still have to be defensive about

In that sense, it is similar to North Carolina State a few years ago when it was a typhoon and Kelly called pass after pass.

I think the issue tonight is our slow as molasses developing running game couldn't accomplish anything early and that allowed Michigan to dare us to pass.

Difficult to argue with

I don’t recall anyone blaming Book for maybe one of his three best throws of the game. Of course, there’s the other 20+ throws and mis reads
here's my problem with the "ian book bad/bench/etc." criticism.

it isn't like ND is winning the other battles at the other 20+ positions going on on the field yet the QB gets all the criticism

ND is getting destroyed / ran over / beat all over the field.

it isn't like ND is winning the other battles at the other 22 positions going on on the field yet the QB gets all the criticism

If you want to bench the Center too, I’m in. He’s not missing WR reads though.

it isn't like ND is winning the other battles at the other 20+ positions going on on the field yet the QB gets all the criticism

You’re right. 22 carries for 29 yds

We simply aren't that good, totally overrated. To think of conversation of ND and CFP is laughable. This team is average at best

Michigan going to run up the score! Nothing Kelly’s crappie defense can do but eat shiat!

Someone needs to be fired after this game .... if kelly doesn’t do it fire kelly .... long is almost BVG

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT