ADVERTISEMENT

Huge recruiting week for ND

NDAFArly

I've posted how many times?
May 25, 2016
A few people have been asking about recruiting.
It’s been a huge week for recruiting at ND.
All week kids from both 2020 & 2021 classes have been on campus on their own dime (so not Official Visits).

There are a LOT of updates & interviews with recruits as they finish their visits.
This is probably the best time to join the site if you like to follow recruiting because with the new early signing period a lot of things happen in the spring & summer.

So if you are thinking about joining, now would be perfect because they are running a special for $3.99 a month which is 60% off.
And currently there are dozens of updates on bigtime recruits.
For example, as some might have heard, the big time 5 Star OL in the 2021 class who has only been to ND once, but his hometown school 5 times, said last night ND is his leader now.
Tyrek Murphy, the big time 2020 RB that ND really wants, along with his mother, are LOVING ND right now.
Chris Tyree, the 5 Star RB in the 2020 class, who is on his 2nd visit to ND, & already scheduled his OV in June, has been on campus since Friday & is still on campus this morning.
That just scratches the surface of the week in recruiting.
So once again, if you were ever considering joining, now is the best time with the special they are running. They even do Q&A’s so you can ask them your own questions about recruits or current players.
If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask.

Reactions: jcswoopnh
Thanks for the update, Farley! Nice news on that big guy for 2021. You are a good salesman. Maybe it is time to trade in that happy hour cocktail for a couple of months of news.

Reactions: NDAFArly
Thanks for the update, Farley! Nice news on that big guy for 2021. You are a good salesman. Maybe it is time to trade in that happy hour cocktail for a couple of months of news.

You definitely should.

I look at it as how valuable is my time?

I can spend an hour searching, asking people questions, and maybe or maybe not getting the correct info. Or I can read it directly from the source & get my questions answered in the matter of a few minutes knowing the info is accurate. To me that is worth 4 bucks a month, less than a buck a week. Once you join & see all the info, you get hooked. Just this morning the analyst was doing a film review explaining how each player at LB & Safety were supposed to play in certain coverage assistants. Great stuff.

Reactions: tbonesays
Read your own post! Busted! :confused:

There is no premium content.
That’s all from public access such as twitter & free content interviews.
There is so, so, so much more info on the premium. But then again, you are the guy who tried telling the mods they couldn’t permanently ban people literally the day after they permanently banned somebody & did again a few days later...Busted.

Welcome to ignore.

Always appreciate the updates NDAFArly!

Getting Tyree would be absolutely huge. Who was the last 5* RB that we signed(Wood, Aldridge?)

Reactions: NDAFArly
There is no premium content.
That’s all from public access such as twitter & free content interviews.
There is so, so, so much more info on the premium. But then again, you are the guy who tried telling the mods they couldn’t permanently ban people literally the day after they permanently banned somebody & did again a few days later...Busted.

Welcome to ignore.
Keep on posting Farley! Many enjoy the posts

Getting Tyree would be absolutely huge. Who was the last 5* RB that we signed(Wood, Aldridge?)

Greg Bryant[/QUOTE]

Yep.
It’s weird because the last few 5 Star RBs we got did not turn out as well as the 3 Star RBs we got.
A class with Tyree & Murphy would be incredible.

Tyrek Murphy’s visit is over & the mods did talk to him. I can’t post it because that is Premium content, but it didn’t suck...

Reactions: jcswoopnh
Sound or is

He speaks about the premium content, time saved by subscribing then denies it is premium.
By his own admission he does not want to spend time doing time consuming research, as did our old friend ND35. Total ego trip.

He speaks about the premium content, time saved by subscribing then denies it is premium.
By his own admission he does not want to spend time doing time consuming research, as did our old friend ND35. Total ego trip.

I’m going to break it down REAL SLOW for you like you are a 12 year old.

One good thing is that they collect all the public info & put it into one place for you so you don’t have to look it up yourself. That info is still public info. So you can save time through them. But it’s not private, Premium info.
The “premium” info is when they interview the player, his family, his coach’s, other recruiting scouts, etc, and it belongs to them. I don’t put that info out.

I know it’s hard, but do you see the difference?

Greg Bryant

Yep.
It’s weird because the last few 5 Star RBs we got did not turn out as well as the 3 Star RBs we got.
A class with Tyree & Murphy would be incredible.[/QUOTE]

Not to knit pick, but Bryant wasn't a composite 5 star. He was the composite #45 player nationally, a high 4 star.

Reactions: Buguit
Yep.
A class with Tyree & Murphy would be incredible.

Not to knit pick, but Bryant wasn't a composite 5 star. He was the composite #45 player nationally, a high 4 star.[/QUOTE]

I remember him being the #2 ranked RB in the nation on one site, but don’t know about Composite? Was Aldredge 5 Star Composite?

Edit: looked it up. Aldridge was a Composite 5 Star, but the 8th Overall RB in his class.
Bryant was actually the 6th Overall RB but not 5 Star Composite RB.

Is there a promo code for the discount? about 100 bucks a year when i tried to upgrade today.

All week kids from both 2020 & 2021 classes have been on campus on their own dime (so not Official Visits).

There are a LOT of updates & interviews with recruits as they finish their visits.
This is probably the best time to join the site if you like to follow recruiting because with the new early signing period a lot of things happen in the spring & summer.

So if you are thinking about joining, now would be perfect because they are running a special for $3.99 a month which is 60% off.
For example, as some might have heard, the big time 5 Star OL in the 2021 class who has only been to ND once, but his hometown school 5 times, said last night ND is his leader now.
Tyrek Murphy, the big time 2020 RB that ND really wants, along with his mother, are LOVING ND right now.
Chris Tyree, the 5 Star RB in the 2020 class, who is on his 2nd visit to ND, & already scheduled his OV in June, has been on campus since Friday & is still on campus this morning.
So once again, if you were ever considering joining, now is the best time with the special they are running. They even do Q&A’s so you can ask them your own questions about recruits or current players.

NDAFarly -- thanks for the updates -- I don't follow recruiting to the extent I want to know who all is visiting and that BS -- for me, that does not totally matter, just at the end of the day, who is signing...that is the measuring stick

But I enjoy your comments to the extent of what you provide -- it is good information.

Reactions: NotreDomer1

I would only add that the targeted analysis provided of individual players, the offense, the defense, the linebackers, the running backs, the receivers, et al... during Spring practice as well as pre and post games in the Fall, etc... are outstanding and well worth the expense imho.

ND35 was a LEGEND on this site. The highest respect will always be due him. That said IIO and NDAFarly are very informative also.I will consider the cost of admission of whether or not the show is worth watching.I can find many things on ND recruitment for free but sometimes reding what the kids love about ND after committing makes it worthwhile for me.

Reactions: Kelso86
ND35 was a LEGEND on this site. The highest respect will always be due him. That said IIO and NDAFarly are very informative also.I will consider the cost of admission of whether or not the show is worth watching.I can find many things on ND recruitment for free but sometimes reding what the kids love about ND after committing makes it worthwhile for me.

I 100% respect anybody who doesn’t want to subscribe.
I just try to let people know when great deals are available in case they were thinking about it. But it’s their call.
The only thing I don’t understand is why some (not you), give so much crap to people who do choose to subscribe?
With that said, I try to communicate as much as possible.

So, like usual, you are trying to start problems?

But too poop all over your question, ND has verbals since that weekend in this class. They will be public soon.

Anybody you’d care to speculate on? I need some recruiting love right now!!

"So if you are thinking about joining, now would be perfect because they are running a special for $3.99 a month which is 60% off. "

So where is the link to sign up for 3.99? I don't see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT