ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia/ FSU

Not everyone thought that even if me or you did. There was a lot of backlash and different opinions
Bama deserved to be in ahead of Georgia (and FSU). If head-to-head doesn’t matter then why play the game? Thank Hod they didn’t put FSU in. I feel bad for them but they were not one of the 4 best teams.

Also I disagree with the notion that there was a lot of backlash because Bama in Georgia was out.
Lot of backlash that Bama was in over FSU. It's still being talked about a month later.

And a lot of talk that if you are truly choosing the best 4 teams, how could Georgia be left out

Which I get because I would favor Georgia over Michigan Washington and Texas

I think Georgia is better than Michigan and Washington but not Texas. I think Texas wins it all.

With only 4 spots someone ( or 2) was bound to be left out.

It was a brutal decision. Tough tough call. Hardest ever in cfp era.

7 teams probably thought they should be in and they were going to be 2 or 3 teams who were absolutely pissed and that's what happened
Thats why this 4 team playoff was a fricking joke. Thank God we are done with that BS

Reactions: HarlemIrish
For those who are having difficulty seeing the forest through the trees this decision was the absolutely the easiest and was prescribed at the conception of the college football playoff first meeting
For those of you who don't believe someone that was actually there then that is the definition of what Golson5 is

For those who are having difficulty seeing the forest through the trees this decision was the absolutely the easiest and was prescribed at the conception of the college football playoff first meeting
For those of you who don't believe someone that was actually there then that is the definition of what Golson5 is

You keep bringing up 1 guy. What about the other 100 of people who dont agree

Rick Neuheisel is your source 🤣🤣

Reactions: Pennick4
You keep bringing up 1 guy. What about the other 100 of people who dont agree

Rick Neuheisel is your source 🤣🤣
Yes RN is my source. Why don't you bring up those 100 people who were there that tell a different story .....tick tock, tick tock

Oh the chat room crowd and talking heads i don't believe any of those cats were there when the format was created
I would say nice try, but I can get that on this board....so try harder
Weak attempt there boss

Really weak. Be better

Embarrassing

Thats why this 4 team playoff was a fricking joke. Thank God we are done with that BS
Correct. Right now CFB has transfers & salaries. It’s the NFL. I’m listening to Herbie right now saying bowl games of yesteryear had pride & players fighting to win. That’s over. @ this point why 12 games? Make it 20. If you’re not in the playoffs who gives a damn.

WTF are you trying to say? I'm sorry that was incomprehensible. Are you saying that fans like me, who think that this was all a racket, micromanaged by the committee to achieve their preferred result, are just a bunch of fools and conspiracy theorists? Or the other way around?

I don't plan on listening to that podcast, so if you could just break it down.....

Well he wasn't at the conception of the playoff format, but he wrecked your point
No he made my point. And who cares who was at the conception of the Playoff. Most of the committee was not. Who cares and that would only matter to a dipe like yourself

Another weak attempt by you

Embarassing

WTF are you trying to say? I'm sorry that was incomprehensible. Are you saying that fans like me, who think that this was all a racket, micromanaged by the committee to achieve their preferred result, are just a bunch of fools and conspiracy theorists? Or the other way around?

I don't plan on listening to that podcast, so if you could just break it down.....
No just the opposite
it's a 9 min video listen to it or not, but why should I have to paraphrase

No he made my point. And who cares who was at the conception of the Playoff. Most of the committee was not. Who cares and that would only matter to a dipe like yourself

Another weak attempt by you

Embarassing
You think he made your point by saying FSU got screwed?
He would of left Alabama out if it was up to him
Now the embarrassing

You think he made your point by saying FSU got screwed?
He would of left Alabama out if it was up to him
Now the embarrassing
Yes. My point was it was a brutal tough decision and a lot of people had a problem with it

Both are still correct. 6 to 7 teams thought they should be in the Playoff. They all had a legit complaint

No matter what the Committee did, teams, fans and analysts were going to rip the Committee

Very tough call. Hardest ever in cfp era. Every other year it was easy.

You're embarrassing yourself

Yes. My point was it was a brutal tough decision and a lot of people had a problem with it

Both are still correct. 6 to 7 teams thought they should be in the Playoff. They all had a legit complaint

No matter what the Committee did, teams, fans and analysts were going to rip the Committee

Very tough call. Hardest ever in cfp era. Every other year it was easy.

You're embarrassing yourself
LMFAO AT YOU....Thank you for that video it proved you wrong......not a shocker

Also, allow me to apologize, sometimes I forget who I'm bickering with on this board. I remember now we were both on the same side on this topic....

Me too!

;)

You guys are gluttons for punishment. You're not going to change the minds of folks who either don't get it or uphold this cheating. I'll bring up a Russian saying, in good spirit:

1 fool can ask more questions than 10 clever men can answer.

:D

I'm not calling anybody a fool on this board. But many otherwise smart and educated people even push silliness. Again, you won't reach them.

I'll watch these games today. So far I haven't been able to watch an entire game, not even the ND game. Transfers, NIL, volatile coaching changes, athletes who are anything but students? Icing on the cake is to contrive the playoffs for marketing reasons and sheer corruption.

Eh. Not the same anymore.

Me too!

;)

You guys are gluttons for punishment. You're not going to change the minds of folks who either don't get it or uphold this cheating. I'll bring up a Russian saying, in good spirit:

1 fool can ask more questions than 10 clever men can answer.

:D

I'm not calling anybody a fool on this board. But many otherwise smart and educated people even push silliness. Again, you won't reach them.

I'll watch these games today. So far I haven't been able to watch an entire game, not even the ND game. Transfers, NIL, volatile coaching changes, athletes who are anything but students? Icing on the cake is to contrive the playoffs for marketing reasons and sheer corruption.

Eh. Not the same anymore.
I watched USC-Louisville, Arizona-Oklahoma, and Notre Dame-Oregon State start to finish. I will watch Oregon-Liberty, Michigan-Alabama, and Washington-Texas start to finish.

Love every play.

I watched USC-Louisville, Arizona-Oklahoma, and Notre Dame-Oregon State start to finish. I will watch Oregon-Liberty, Michigan-Alabama, and Washington-Texas start to finish.

Love every play.
Clemson/Kentucky was an excellent games

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT