ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia/ FSU

I already switched to Toledo vs Wyoming in the Arizona bowl.

Kudos to Alabama for their SEC title game win over Georgia.

That win looks impressive this afternoon.

Reactions: Pennick4
Kudos to Alabama for their SEC title game win over Georgia.

That win looks impressive this afternoon.
It was always impressive. This game doesn't prove anything.

FSU doesn't belong in this game with their 3rd string QB and 20 opt outs

Reactions: Chitown11
As I mentioned when the 4 were picked, Georgia would probably beat everyone. Michigan got lucky it’s playing the worst version of Alabama in a long time.
Exactly, as far as the whole '4 best' argument. UGA would have and definitely should have gotten in on that basis. And I would have made them the #1 seed on that basis, even with the loss to Bama. If it's merely my own best judgement of who is the best team most likely to win a four team playoff, and they didn't even make it in at all.

So FSU earned their way in, and got hosed. And UGA was also robbed, but in a different way, and by the committee's own bogus rationale....

Exactly, as far as the whole '4 best' argument. UGA would have and definitely should have gotten in on that basis. And I would have made them the #1 seed on that basis, even with the loss to Bama. If it's merely my own best judgement of who is the best team most likely to win a four team playoff, and they didn't even make it in at all.

So FSU earned their way in, and got hosed. And UGA was also robbed, but in a different way, and by the committee's own bogus rationale....
Garbage.

So, you lose to Alabama, you are now awarded the #1 seed.

Got it.

Reactions: Pennick4
Never wrong. Just ask him.

I have never seen him go into a thread and compliment anyone on anything.
There's a lot of good posters on here that I like their comments and know their stuff. And I like their comments when I agree which I do a lot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT