ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia/ FSU

You obviously didn't watch the SEC Championship, or you would if remember Bowers aggravating the injury and never returned.
Duke was ranked when they played them
It was enough to win an ACC championship, and, keep the team undefeated that much we know. Just because it wasn't pretty the committee tought that meant weak, but probably used it as the excuse they need to put an SEC team in
Now what is weak is the committee and those that support their decision and the difficult time they are having arguing FSU injured QB which didn't stop them from winning a conference championship , and saying we need the 4 best teams all the while silent to Ga. not being in.
The committee is a walking contradiction
Fact FSU found a different way to win against their #1 ruval (unlike Alabama who was fully staffed and needed help from officials to beat their #1 rival who was 6-5), but some how those facts never factored into it.
And let's not forget what Rick Neuheisel reported when he was there when the previous SEC commissioner said when setting up the playoff format that no matter what an SEC team will be invited.

This is what FSU should of done.
Tell everyone one yhe QB WILL be ready for the playoffs, and then game day decision to not play him, and this is how it will payout from now on, because if you think the committee won't be screwing anyone over with the next round of playoffs you are sorely mistaken
Late December NFL is great theatre.

Take a deep breath and enjoy the day.

You obviously didn't watch the SEC Championship, or you would if remember Bowers aggravating the injury and never returned.
Duke was ranked when they played them
It was enough to win an ACC championship, and, keep the team undefeated that much we know. Just because it wasn't pretty the committee tought that meant weak, but probably used it as the excuse they need to put an SEC team in
Now what is weak is the committee and those that support their decision and the difficult time they are having arguing FSU injured QB which didn't stop them from winning a conference championship , and saying we need the 4 best teams all the while silent to Ga. not being in.
The committee is a walking contradiction
Fact FSU found a different way to win against their #1 ruval (unlike Alabama who was fully staffed and needed help from officials to beat their #1 rival who was 6-5), but some how those facts never factored into it.
And let's not forget what Rick Neuheisel reported when he was there when the previous SEC commissioner said when setting up the playoff format that no matter what an SEC team will be invited.

This is what FSU should of done.
Tell everyone one yhe QB WILL be ready for the playoffs, and then game day decision to not play him, and this is how it will payout from now on, because if you think the committee won't be screwing anyone over with the next round of playoffs you are sorely mistaken
Everyone knew Travis was done. It was all over the second he got hurt. They were finished as a contender and had zero chance after.

Bowers played against Bama and had 5 catches

Committee had the toughest job this season they've ever had. No matter what they did someone would cry and complain

After Travis got hurt, Georgia should have had the biggest beef with the committee, not FSU

Reactions: Pennick4
Imagine if Marcus Freeman whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and whined and then got beat 63-3 in a bowl game.

This place would go bananas.
The lack of acknowledgement the the FSU team that got beat was not the team who would of played in the playoffs only show how desperately flawed your argument is.

By the way if ND would of went undefeated and Sam Hartman was injured and the reason they didn't get into the playoffs MF would of most certainly sounded off, and for you not to know that speaks volumes

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
The lack of acknowledgement the the FSU team that got beat was not the team who would of played in the playoffs only show how desperately flawed your argument is.

By the way if ND would of went undefeated and Sam Hartman was injured and the reason they didn't get into the playoffs MF would of most certainly sounded off, and for you not to know that speaks volumes
Try beer.

Ask Mike Norvell out for lunch.

Offer the man a shoulder to cry on.

Everyone knew Travis was done. It was all over the second he got hurt. They were finished as a contender and had zero chance after.

Bowers played against Bama and had 5 catches

Committee had the toughest job this season they've ever had. No matter what they did someone would cry and complain

After Travis got hurt, Georgia should have had the biggest beef with the committee, not FSU
1-So everyone is a doctor?
2-aggravated his surgically repaired left ankle before the half in the SEC Championship game
3-tough decision? It was a blessing FSU said Travis was done for the year, and gave them cover to allow the SEC rule to apply
4-Who says Ga. Isn't upset, but you just saying that only confirms the committee screwed up

1-So everyone is a doctor?
2-aggravated his surgically repaired left ankle before the half in the SEC Championship game
3-tough decision? It was a blessing FSU said Travis was done for the year, and gave them cover to allow the SEC rule to apply
4-Who says Ga. Isn't upset, but you just saying that only confirms the committee screwed up
Dude his leg was going the wrong way. Don't be a moron. Don't be an ignorant douche. He'll be lucky to be playing in 10 months from now

I never said he played 4 quarters. I said he played and had 5 catches. Thank you

Toughest decision by far in cfp era. None were even close

Georgia was upset. More proof it was a brutal decision

There was always going to be upset teams and coaches this year. 7 teams could have made it. It was a tough job this year

I thought the same watching Mike Norvell yesterday.

How much does Norvell get paid? You shouldn’t talk about people who make so much more and have accomplished more than you.

Isn’t this the same as your Saban advice to everyone else?

Reactions: Golson5
How much does Norvell get paid? You shouldn’t talk about people who make so much more than you.

Isn’t this your Saban advice to everyone else?
I do not know.

I did learn yesterday that Ryan Day, your head coach on the "hot seat..." for 2024, will make 10.2 million guaranteed annually through 2028.

I do not know.

I did learn yesterday that Ryan Day, your head coach on the "hot seat..." for 2024, will make 10.2 million guaranteed through 2028.

My head coach? 😂. I’m not a Ryan Day or OSU fan. I hate them. As far as the money they make goes, that’s YOUR crap take, not mine. Live by the rules you set for others hypocrite!

Dude his leg was going the wrong way. Don't be a moron. Don't be an ignorant douche. He'll be lucky to be playing in 10 months from now

I never said he played 4 quarters. I said he played and had 5 catches. Thank you

Toughest decision by far in cfp era. None were even close

Georgia was upset. More proof it was a brutal decision

There was always going to be upset teams and coaches this year. 7 teams could have made it. It was a tough job this year
DUDE you've lost you're argument when you felt the need to insult, but that's all you havmvd left so be it.

I didn’t say he didn't playbi said he played injurded and then did play the secknd half which was the game changer considering Alabama only win by 3.

This was is no way their toughest decision it was a gift

Ga. being upset meant little to them. Ga was never in the running. They gave Fa no thought, but what Ga. did do was expose them.
I'll come back and poke you in the eye later.
I gotta clean 2 doe now........chow

I think GA was clearly a top four team but the committee is what it is

FSU earned the slot but was tossed

frankly if you were going to go by how they look I agree with FSU out but then GA should have been in

Its all PR and MONEY
If you want to put Georgia in fine. Who are you taking out? Bama beats Georgia and Texas beats Bama. Who?

DUDE you've lost you're argument when you felt the need to insult, but that's all you havmvd left so be it.

I didn’t say he didn't playbi said he played injurded and then did play the secknd half which was the game changer considering Alabama only win by 3.

This was is no way their toughest decision it was a gift

Ga. being upset meant little to them. Ga was never in the running. They gave Fa no thought, but what Ga. did do was expose them.
I'll come back and poke you in the eye later.
I gotta clean 2 doe now........chow
By far the toughest decision on the playoff era

They have never had a tough decision before. This was brutal. 7 teams could have made the final 4

When i see a moron or a little douche like yourself, I call it out. And will continue to do so. Your point was beyond stupid

Reactions: Chitown11 and sjb75

They have never had a tough decision before. This was brutal. 7 teams could have made the final 4

When i see a moron or a little douche like yourself, I call it out. And will continue to do so. Your point was beyond stupid
The CFB Playoff committee was screwed when Alabama beat Georgia.

If I’m a FSU fan/alum or whatever I’m pissed off as hell for the performance this team put out at the bowl game. If I paid good money to travel to the Orange Bowl to watch that crap I’m so not happy. I’d want my money back. The players who opted out owes an apology to there coaches, teammates, fellow students, alum (hell the NIL) for sitting out.

"When i see a moron or a little douche like yourself, I call it out."

I bet you had alot of practice looking in the mirror

"Your point was beyond stupid"

Which point are you referring to?

"When i see a moron or a little douche like yourself, I call it out."

I bet you had alot of practice looking in the mirror

"Your point was beyond stupid"

Which point are you referring to?
The injury to Travis point. Everyone knew he was done for the year, even if you were 5 years old

I do not know.

I did learn yesterday that Ryan Day, your head coach on the "hot seat..." for 2024, will make 10.2 million guaranteed annually through 2028.
So fricking what? Just because the guy makes big money doesn't mean hes a good coach. If he doesn't beat Michigan next year he is gone.

And when Travis got hurt
It was a gift!
They've never had it so easy
Mich,Was,Tex, were in, and with Alabama losing to Tex at home. The only way Alabama gets in is for FSU to be out of the way
Travis goes down. FSU rallies around Travis and with not 1, but 2 back up QB's. beat their rival , and found another way to win
Alabama in the meantime being highly favor just got past Auburn.......Aburn!
Bama beats Ga., and now it comes down FSU who won both their games, but were punished for what......coming together, implementing, adjusting to what the committee was the reason they were past over. What is not taken into account is Alabama lost to Texas because the offense was working itself out.
None of that got taken into consideration for FSU especially since FSU did it with defense
Today winning ugly is not winning at all.
Remeber Mich,Was,Tex, were not controversial . The to head with Texas cements their spot.
So the committee is left with media favorite Alabama, and FSU the team that lost their leader
Hence the committee seen an opportunity....problem solved.
What made the committees job hard was the backlash.
Here is a lawyer/HC .
Rick Neuheisel:

This was already set in stone prior to any Conference championship outcome

Big 10/SEC automatic bid....Texas beat Alabama they are in. Washington should be #1 that leaves FSU out due to a convenient injury

It was a gift!
They've never had it so easy
Mich,Was,Tex, were in, and with Alabama losing to Tex at home. The only way Alabama gets in is for FSU to be out of the way
Travis goes down. FSU rallies around Travis and with not 1, but 2 back up QB's. beat their rival , and found another way to win
Alabama in the meantime being highly favor just got past Auburn.......Aburn!
Bama beats Ga., and now it comes down FSU who won both their games, but were punished for what......coming together, implementing, adjusting to what the committee was the reason they were past over. What is not taken into account is Alabama lost to Texas because the offense was working itself out.
None of that got taken into consideration for FSU especially since FSU did it with defense
Today winning ugly is not winning at all.
Remeber Mich,Was,Tex, were not controversial . The to head with Texas cements their spot.
So the committee is left with media favorite Alabama, and FSU the team that lost their leader
Hence the committee seen an opportunity....problem solved.
What made the committees job hard was the backlash.
Here is a lawyer/HC .
Rick Neuheisel:

This was already set in stone prior to any Conference championship outcome

Big 10/SEC automatic bid....Texas beat Alabama they are in. Washington should be #1 that leaves FSU out due to a convenient injury
It was a brutal decision. Tough tough call. Hardest ever in cfp era.

7 teams probably thought they should be in and they were going to be 2 or 3 teams who were absolutely pissed and that's what happened

The injury to Travis point. Everyone knew he was done for the year, even if you were 5 years old
Lol that's not the point I was making.

I said FSU could of said the QB will be ready to play for the playoffs
That's called gamesmanship
People can question it. The committee could ask, but there's no perjury i the vice tells them I believe so.
The committee has no authority to punish.
And I bet you dollars to donuts if FSUs athletic director knew the committee use the injury to keep them out the injury wouldn't of been that bad till GameDay.
Why wouldn't the AD. We are talking about the dollars.....just like the B-10/SEC.

Now if that makes me what say saud I am im sure that option will be minute and your problem

People can question it. The committee could ask, but there's no perjury i the vice tells them I believe so.
And I bet you dollars to donuts if FSUs athletic director knew the committee use the injury to keep them out the injury wouldn't of been that bad till GameDay.
Why wouldn't the AD. We are talking about the dollars.....just like the B-10/SEC.

Now if that makes me what say saud I am im sure that option will be minute and your problem
Everyone knew he was done. There's nothing fsu could do or say. It didn't matter. It was impossible he could play

It was a brutal decision. Tough tough call. Hardest ever in cfp era.

7 teams probably thought they should be in and they were going to be 2 or 3 teams who were absolutely pissed and that's what happened
I'm sure you're holding the minority opinion.

I doubt anyone is buying that. Could be wrong, but. Yeah no one.

Pretty sure the true cfb fan is thrilled with the semifinal matchups!
Everyone got a good look at 2 college football programs in the Orange Bowl yesterday. One was a playoff caliber team and than there was FSU. Embarrassing performance .

Everyone got a good look at 2 college football programs in the Orange Bowl yesterday. One was a playoff caliber team and than there was FSU. Embarrassing performance .
Players model their head coach.

63-3 is exactly what whining incessantly will produce.

Imagine if Marcus Freeman got beat 63-3.

No I'm not. It was the most debated season ever. People wanted FSU. People wanted Georgia. People didn't think Alabama should be in

It's not even a debate. It was the most debated decision in cfp history

No I'm not. It was the most debated season ever. People wanted FSU. People wanted Georgia. People didn't think Alabama should be in

It's not even a debate. It was the most debated decision in cfp history
Fans didn’t want Bama in because they win all the time, not for what they did on the field. Bama deserved to be in over Georgia and certainly FSU.

Fans didn’t want Bama in because they win all the time, not for what they did on the field. Bama deserved to be in over Georgia and certainly FSU.
Not everyone thought that even if me or you did. There was a lot of backlash and different opinions

Alabama beat Georgia and won the SEC title.

That was the end for Georgia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT