ADVERTISEMENT

GD93 Has Arrived For the 2015 Season!!!!

Golden Domer93

Shakes Down The Thunder
Aug 14, 2008
Goldendomer93 has arrived for the 2015 season. I have decided to make this the #1 board for posting on this season. I have checked out various message boards and have come to realize this is the place I want to post for this season. Blue and Gold Illustrated has been around a long time and I think this is where the best posters are at!

Goldendomer93 has arrived for the 2015 season. I have decided to make this the #1 board for posting on this season. I have checked out various message boards and have come to realize this is the place I want to post for this season. Blue and Gold Illustrated has been around a long time and I think this is where the best posters are at!

I think I know where this is going. I'll just save myself the time and put you on ignore now.

Goldendomer93 has arrived for the 2015 season. I have decided to make this the #1 board for posting on this season. I have checked out various message boards and have come to realize this is the place I want to post for this season. Blue and Gold Illustrated has been around a long time and I think this is where the best posters are at![/QUOTE
Posted on the wrong board. Your title said GD, which brought to mind someone that was shown the cornfield on Rocknes Roundtable. Apologies.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Good to see Irish Alice is still around, one of the great ND fans!!!!!

welcome to the board golden domer93. this is sometimes a good board to post on and read but stay away from any threads about fsu as we have some people on here that are obsessed with anything fsu. once the fsu threads get started they then soon become so heated that you don't even want read anything there let alone post anything

Reactions: Golden Domer93
Why FSU talk? Because no matter how many times you clean the dogsh_ _ off your shoe you can't completely get rid of a Mo1e.

Reactions: sluggo69
Never understood using the ignore button here. Not posting in their threads, cool. Not really paying attention to them, I get. But never understood the ignore feature.

I mean when you see a join date of 2008, and only 9 posts it is pretty obvious it was another poster in a previous life. I think it is fun to try to figure out whom they were.

Agreed 199% with ya Irish Blooded. I think 2015 will be a special season for the Fighting Irish!!!!

Thanks Little Giants. Also never understood why people would go to a message board and then block or ignore people. Message boards are for people with all opinions and thats what makes it fun!

I know now that the season can finally start
I was worried
But S125 you did this last year and then disappeared.

Do not tease us

We know where you work
We know what you eat

Hope you have been good

Nice to see u posin again

Reactions: Golden Domer93
Why FSU talk? Because no matter how many times you clean the dogsh_ _ off your shoe you can't completely get rid of a Mo1e.
Thanks coolirish but why the FSU talk on a ND message board?
Stick around .... you'll figure it out.

It's called OBSESSION. A mental illness taken to a whole nother level. FSU is in this poster's head like nothing seen in your lifetime.

It's quite entertaining if you can get past the embarrassment most ND fans experience just reading the BS.

You're a fraud GD. You support a crap football team blindly, but were nowhere to be seen when the basketball and lacrosse teams were ballin out this past spring. I hate the type of fan you are.

IF this read "NDsince35 has arrived for the 2015 season" then someone would care!
Yea, we are all so desperate to learn about who is going to commit to ND for 2016 or '17. Then people can sit back and see which ones de-commit months later.

Listen SuperIrish25, you need to go out and play with Argusman and his 2800 other usernames, our new village idiot!

welcome to the board golden domer93. this is sometimes a good board to post on and read but stay away from any threads about fsu as we have some people on here that are obsessed with anything fsu. once the fsu threads get started they then soon become so heated that you don't even want read anything there let alone post anything
Do you know who GD93 really is? He was Argusman before there was a Argusman.

Wait, what is going on? I am totally confused. Turnover Machine is really Dubsdreader who is really someone else? Who is the new village idiot and where does GD93 fit in all this.

I don't think anyone can be excited as you buddy but we can sure try !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuffaloBill.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT