ADVERTISEMENT

Demetris Robertson

Stanford and our irish are still running #1 and #2 for Robertson even though he is visiting GA Tech this weekend. don't know where the UGA is his leader talk is coming from because he isn't going there. I know you UGA fans posting on this thread want him badly but it isn't happening

Reactions: Bodizephax
Stanford and our irish are still running #1 and #2 for Robertson even though he is visiting GA Tech this weekend. don't know where the UGA is his leader talk is coming from because he isn't going there. I know you UGA fans posting on this thread want him badly but it isn't happening

Drob has all but dropped Stanford from consideration because he isn't sure he made the test score, ND was his brother's idea and he is the one who has done the talking, you can't find a link to where Drob says ND is one or two, from his brother yes but not Drob. His schedule is this, OV GT Friday night and Saturday until afternoon, make the trip to Alabama and OV them, with his entire family on both trips. Next weekend OV to UGA with family, he will sign with one of those 3, 2-3 days after he finishes his OV to UGA he will not sign with anywhere his mother hasn't visited.. Of course for UGA to have a chance he has to make the trip with his mother, IF he makes that trip I predict he signs with UGA, if he doesn't look for Alabama. He visited GT because they were the first school to offer them and he always said he would OV them. You putting way too much into what is being told to site reporters.

Drob has all but dropped Stanford from consideration because he isn't sure he made the test score, ND was his brother's idea and he is the one who has done the talking, you can't find a link to where Drob says ND is one or two, from his brother yes but not Drob. His schedule is this, OV GT Friday night and Saturday until afternoon, make the trip to Alabama and OV them, with his entire family on both trips. Next weekend OV to UGA with family, he will sign with one of those 3, 2-3 days after he finishes his OV to UGA he will not sign with anywhere his mother hasn't visited.. Of course for UGA to have a chance he has to make the trip with his mother, IF he makes that trip I predict he signs with UGA, if he doesn't look for Alabama. He visited GT because they were the first school to offer them and he always said he would OV them. You putting way too much into what is being told to site reporters.

And your source is????

Can you explain why he wouldn't want to attend UGA? We had a down year, fired the coach yet still won 10 games finished the season with a 5 game winning streak. ND won 10 games, finished the season on a 2 game losing streak.

You had a 9-3 regular season in which the only teams you beat with winning records were Southern University and Georgia Southern, and you needed OT to beat Georgia Southern. I believe you were the first 10 win SEC school in history to not finish in the top 25. I am kind of confused as to why you would take the comparative seasons road at this juncture.

You had a 9-3 regular season in which the only teams you beat with winning records were Southern University and Georgia Southern, and you needed OT to beat Georgia Southern. I believe you were the first 10 win SEC school in history to not finish in the top 25. I am kind of confused as to why you would take the comparative seasons road at this juncture.

10 win season same as ND, it wasn't pretty, we lost to every team with a pulse, much like ND did. Neither team was world beaters.

^ because it is pretty much an unbiased opinion, an interesting comment. You fail to provide the usual excuses.

BTW: from your statement that ND lost to any team with a pulse, and ND and UGA beat GT then it would seem that you are saying GT did not have a pulse. (GT being one of the visitations this weekend)

Last edited:
are you implying you had a face to face in person interaction with DRob and discussed his recruitment!

anything less is BS.

Grump why all the drama then ? He cancelled his visit to Bama. He does not seem like the kind of guy that just wants to visit schools for the fun of it. If he wants UGA then what is keeping him from committing to UGA on Feb 3rd? If he has been there a million times already but needs to convince Mom and family that tells me they do not want him there . I will say I did hear his comments about the cold and that is not good for ND. They do have an indoor facility and don't practice in bad weather. I'm sure BK tells him that . If it's Georgia he wants then whats with this drama ? I say he signs with ND on Feb 3rd. He may never show up to South bend but that's another story that we have all witnessed before. I respect your info , but it seem like ND is expecting him to commit on Wed.

Grump why all the drama then ? He cancelled his visit to Bama. He does not seem like the kind of guy that just wants to visit schools for the fun of it. If he wants UGA then what is keeping him from committing to UGA on Feb 3rd? If he has been there a million times already but needs to convince Mom and family that tells me they do not want him there . I will say I did hear his comments about the cold and that is not good for ND. They do have an indoor facility and don't practice in bad weather. I'm sure BK tells him that . If it's Georgia he wants then whats with this drama ? I say he signs with ND on Feb 3rd. He may never show up to South bend but that's another story that we have all witnessed before. I respect your info , but it seem like ND is expecting him to commit on Wed.

Apparently, as you said he cancelled today's visit to Alabama.

Last edited:
all I know is that an insider contacted him last week or so and he said from his own mouth that Stanford and our irish were 1 and 2 on his list. even a UGA insider recently put in a CB for our irish. I guess we'll all find out when we find out

So after telling folks to discount what is being told "to site reporters" you link something being told to site reporters. Got it.

If you noticed, that was Drob answering, not Carlos, it does make a difference, Carlos is his guardian on paper so he could get eligible to play in HS, mom is the one in charge. But go ahead and ignore minor details like who is talking. If it were Carlos's choice it would be ND, but it isn't. He 100% made the trips to GT and Alabama this weekend, Saban tried to end his recruitment and get a commitment, why make those trips if he had decided on ND? IF he doesn't decide to commit to Bama before Wed and takes the trip to UGA with his mom next weekend, awfully good chance he signs with UGA, he has guys he wants to play with there.

If you noticed, that was Drob answering, not Carlos, it does make a difference, Carlos is his guardian on paper so he could get eligible to play in HS, mom is the one in charge. But go ahead and ignore minor details like who is talking. If it were Carlos's choice it would be ND, but it isn't. He 100% made the trips to GT and Alabama this weekend, Saban tried to end his recruitment and get a commitment, why make those trips if he had decided on ND? IF he doesn't decide to commit to Bama before Wed and takes the trip to UGA with his mom next weekend, awfully good chance he signs with UGA, he has guys he wants to play with there.
joke is on you troll, he 100% didn't go to bama this weekend per bama's scout mod:
@JohnGarcia_Jr 5-star ATH Demetris Robertson will not make his scheduled #Bama official visit today.

scout.com/college/alabam… @ChadSimmons_ @AnnaHScout

Now buzz off

joke is on you troll, he 100% didn't go to bama this weekend per bama's scout mod:
@JohnGarcia_Jr 5-star ATH Demetris Robertson will not make his scheduled #Bama official visit today.

scout.com/college/alabam… @ChadSimmons_ @AnnaHScout

Now buzz off

Scout is now reputable? He went last night after he left Georgia Tech, thats a fact. Chad hasn't pushed away from the buffet long enough to know what anyone is doing. Wait and see how it plays out.

Scout is now reputable? He went last night after he left Georgia Tech, thats a fact. Chad hasn't pushed away from the buffet long enough to know what anyone is doing. Wait and see how it plays out.
When it plays out you won't be back here to eat that fat shit sandwich you'd have to take. I love how only your sources are the only legit one's. Your mods aren't the only site to have talked directly to drob, just so you know. His bro has been doing "most" of the talking but not all and it certainly isn't only uga. Thought you should know.

if he chooses ND then all the better; if not there are talented offensive players to get the job done.

Eitherway, Grumps time here is coming to a close.

DR cancelled Bama twice now in 2 days. Saban convinced him to reconsider he said yes and then recancelled. This one is simple it's ND on Wed if not then UGA. I still say ND.

Reactions: Classic Irish
if he chooses ND then all the better; if not there are talented offensive players to get the job done.

Eitherway, Grumps time here is coming to a close.
Perse BK is recruiting hard . Give him credit. He needs to "win" one of these battles . Davis, Kelly or Robertson. I say Robertson . Needs one . 2 would be a great sign of the program. 3 and I am think there maybe some real gold in that truck . JK

why make those trips if he had decided on ND? .
We have guys who have formally committed to us take visits to other schools. So these visits mean nothing. That doesn't mean he might not go to another school, but these visits don't mean he has eliminated any school he visited before, like us.

10 win season same as ND, it wasn't pretty, we lost to every team with a pulse, much like ND did. Neither team was world beaters.
There is a reason why our ten win season has us at #11 and yours has you unranked. They are comparable only in number.

Perse BK is recruiting hard . Give him credit. He needs to "win" one of these battles . Davis, Kelly or Robertson. I say Robertson . Needs one . 2 would be a great sign of the program. 3 and I am think there maybe some real gold in that truck . JK

regardless of the outcome - I do agree, the effort by this staff as a group has been untiring and focused! A huge effort that appears second to none! (and unlike Harbaugh, they did not have to offer jobs to garner advantages!)

Reactions: IrishBlessings
regardless of the outcome - I do agree, the effort by this staff as a group has been untiring and focused! A huge effort that appears second to none! (and unlike Harbaugh, they did not have to offer jobs to garner advantages!)
While we are sweating these last few guys, most years we are done now and sweating defections on NSD. So, don't lose perspective. It's good to be in this position. We are in good shape, our program is in good shape.

not surprised as several insiders recently had him going to the Buckeyes. i'm just ready to get wed over with so I can start thinking about the sick 2017 recruiting class we have a chance to bring in. wiltfong even said in a interview recently that he thinks our irish will bring one of the top rated recruiting classes next Feb

We have guys who have formally committed to us take visits to other schools. So these visits mean nothing. That doesn't mean he might not go to another school, but these visits don't mean he has eliminated any school he visited before, like us.
This is exactly right, he may not end up Irish but all this visit and cancellation stuff is filler for lack of a better term.

He may end up at uga but the thing I dont get is why he'd need to extend past Nsd for them, he's visited multiple times. I doubt our uber connected dawg troll will come back and clarify but it does have me honestly curious. The extending past Nsd thing seems to favor Stanford and the admission process, but I'm no expert.

along the lines of the truck schitck, Loy posted a thread showing the top 5 plays for DRob.
JMO, but maybe wait until the results are read before this. There are 20+ commits to pick from that we know of.
If DRob wants a ND highlight thread, he is welcome to come and make his own!

Not sure how that along the lines of the "truck schtick". Loy knows DROB drives interest, he also knows he gets more "new eyes" the closer her gets to signing day. Makes sensem

If anything Stanford is off the board for him, no one in his inner circle is expecting him to leave the state now that he blew Bama off. I know you don't believe that, but the only one who wanted ND was Carlos, DR has openly said he wants to play with Jacob Eason, his mom is on board with him signing with UGA, just wants to see the campus and academic support he will receive. So if he doesn't sign with ND Wed, he isn't. Even with the test score Stanford wasn't a sure thing.

If anything Stanford is off the board for him, no one in his inner circle is expecting him to leave the state now that he blew Bama off. I know you don't believe that, but the only one who wanted ND was Carlos, DR has openly said he wants to play with Jacob Eason, his mom is on board with him signing with UGA, just wants to see the campus and academic support he will receive. So if he doesn't sign with ND Wed, he isn't. Even with the test score Stanford wasn't a sure thing.

I thought you said you "knew for a fact" he visited Alabama.. Now you just casually say he "blew them off".

Yeah, you sure do have some solid insider info!

just so you know, Eason is not thecQB that DK is.
And, my best guess, is this may well hinge on things having nothing to do with education nor even football.

Doesn't sound like he's coming to ND people. It was fun while it lasted. While I have no hidden sources or anything, just basing on what experts and websites are saying, sounds like he's not coming here.

Doesn't sound like he's coming to ND people. It was fun while it lasted. While I have no hidden sources or anything, just basing on what experts and websites are saying, sounds like he's not coming here.
This delay is making it clear he wants badly to go to Stanford. My guess, if he got the score he needed he's going to Stanford, if not it's either UGA or us. Probably UGA.

This delay is making it clear he wants badly to go to Stanford. My guess, if he got the score he needed he's going to Stanford, if not it's either UGA or us. Probably UGA.

Carlos wants Stanford, Drob has always wanted to play in the SEC

UGA probably, upped their "score" considerably!
Luv to know what Saban's "score" got up to!

Why would UGA need to up their "score" as you call it to lure a local kid? I would think an out of area school would need to offer a nice "score" to get attention from someone out of the area.

Carlos wants Stanford, Drob has always wanted to play in the SEC

Why would UGA need to up their "score" as you call it to lure a local kid? I would think an out of area school would need to offer a nice "score" to get attention from someone out of the area.
Carlos wants ND. DR wants Stanford. At least their priorities are straight.

Reactions: Classic Irish
It's been reported elsewhere that Robertson has cancelled his visit to Georgia. I still haven't seen any confirmation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT