ADVERTISEMENT

Zaire and Brent

Oct 27, 2015
Have they announced where they will be playing this fall? You would think they would be announcing soon

Z certainly likes to make it tough on himself. Just go to WMU and call it a day, dominate, and get a PFA contract with an NFL team next summer.

Me too. There is alot of Esprit de corps in Texas football and that is what Malik is all about. I think he was behind last year because of his injury. He should be fully back this year and I hope he does great.

Wherever he goes, I hope he decides soon so he can put himself in the best possible position to succeed wherever he lands. Even if its not football, which it could be, it seems like he's got qualities that will help him be successful. Sometimes I think these kids don't realize how far their talent extends.

I still don't understand why Zaire left. Is he afraid of Wimbush? There is no way Wimbush is better. Maybe Brandon has more upside than Malik (maybe), but no way is he as good right now. Malik is more experienced, more mature, and has a lot of upside himself.

Just unfounded opinion, but I think Zaire would be a good fit at Texas.

If I were him, I'd go to Wisconsin. All they need is a QB to be a very good team. Texas, on the other hand, is in rebuilding mode under a first-year coach.

I still don't understand why Zaire left. Is he afraid of Wimbush? There is no way Wimbush is better. Maybe Brandon has more upside than Malik (maybe), but no way is he as good right now. Malik is more experienced, more mature, and has a lot of upside himself.

Either his relationship with BK was irreparably damaged or he never though Kizer would go pro.

I believe Wimbush will be a much better thrower.

Reactions: irishsportsfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT