ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Offensive Performance in Freeman era

I am getting the idea that you do not appreciate Goldon’s input to this Forum.
It's not that I don't appreciate his input, he just refuses to admit when he is wrong, and instead doubles and triples down. He also regurgitates Brian Driskell's talking points and clearly can't think for himself.

Just admit you are wrong, clueless, a fraud who simply regurgitates what that hack Brian Driskell states, and I'll stop embarrassing you.
Who are you more obsessed with Me, Leonard, Angeli or Patty. It's the only thing you can talk about.

It's weird. I'm not into that shit

It's not that I don't appreciate his input, he just refuses to admit when he is wrong, and instead doubles and triples down. He also regurgitates Brian Driskell's talking points and clearly can't think for himself.
The only opinion you ever have on here is about the head coach and RL. You never have your own opinions. I speak for myself and make my own opinion, even people on here who can't stand me would admit that

You're a dope that can't think for yourself and talks about me more than ND

It's weird. I'm not like you and Pat I told you that. I'm not into that

The only opinion you ever have on here is about the head coach and RL. You never have your own opinions. I speak for myself and make my own opinion, even people on here who can't stand me would admit that

You're a dope that can't think for yourself and talks about me more than ND

It's weird. I'm not like you and Pat I told you that. I'm not into that

Dude, you absolutely NEVER admit when you’re wrong. Don’t be foolish. It doesn’t come across as an opinion when you state it as a fact each and every time. Just admit you are wrong once in awhile.

Who are you more obsessed with Me, Leonard, Angeli or Patty. It's the only thing you can talk about.

It's weird. I'm not into that shit
You've been proven to be a moron time and time again on this forum. You have zero credibility.

Dude, you absolutely NEVER admit when you’re wrong. Don’t be foolish. It doesn’t come across as an opinion when you state it as a fact each and every time. Just admit you are wrong once in awhile.
I do. Have many times. I'm not going to admit I'm wrong 3 games into the season and 1 bad game. Maybe people need to relax and not rush to judgement when there is at least 10 games of the season left.

Is that even a possibility to you? Maybe relax, and let the season play out first before you make up a decision. If we run that offense we did yesterday, we are going to win a lot of games and maybe, just Maybe if you give it a little time you'll see the passing game open up.

He is coming off multiple surgeries, didn't practice in the spring, doesn't have Faison or a healthy Evans, and is learning a new offense. Just let's see what happens before you need to be right

I do. Have many times. I'm not going to admit I'm wrong 3 games into the season and 1 bad game. Maybe people need to relax and not rush to judgement when there is at least 10 games of the season left.

Is that even a possibility to you? Maybe relax, and let the season play out first before you make up a decision. If we run that offense we did yesterday, we are going to win a lot of games and maybe, just Maybe if you give it a little time you'll see the passing game open up.

He is coming off multiple surgeries, didn't practice in the spring, doesn't have Faison or a healthy Evans, and is learning a new offense. Just let's see what happens before you need to be right

“I” need to be right? That’s rich. Riley Leonard has not been the QB we expected him to be, PERIOD. Talking about what “ might” be limiting him after talking him up as a sure fire 1st day pick is your problem to admit as you never seem to acknowledge that you just might have: jumped the gun or was just flat out wrong in your assessment. Making excuses for his performance now based on your “Statement's that can’t be Disputed” beforehand is pure stupidity on your part. Riley Leonard, at this point, is an UFA QB. That is far from your no holds barred 1st day pick assessment. Just fvcking admit it. You , as of now, are WRONG

Reactions: NDinNJ
I've proved you wrong more times than you post about me. Which is a lot. You're obsessed. It's weird. I told you in not like you 2
Maybe, but I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. You are a moron that continues to argue even when proven wrong. you're a fool.

“I” need to be right? That’s rich. Riley Leonard has not been the QB we expected him to be, PERIOD. Talking about what “ might” be limiting him after talking him up as a sure fire 1st day pick is your problem to admit as you never seem to acknowledge that you just might have: jumped the gun or was just flat out wrong in your assessment. Making excuses for his performance now based on your “Statement's that can’t be Disputed” beforehand is pure stupidity on your part. Riley Leonard, at this point, is an UFA QB. That is far from your no holds barred 1st day pick assessment. Just fvcking admit it. You , as of now, are WRONG
Never said he was a sure 1st round pick. That's just lying BS. I said he was a 1st rd talent and there were multiple sites that had him as such. Don't go back and lie just because you want to make your point here.

Yes I can be wrong about him. He may never turn into the QB he looked like in 22 or what many thought he could be. Absolutely possible. But I'm not going to give up on a talent after 3 games. That is foolish

So just be accurate if you're going to say shit I said. Don't make up stuff because you want to seem right here. That's weak.

And if you think I'm lying, show me one time I said ge was a sure 1st round pick or a lock or anything of the such

I said he's a 1st rd talent. Don't BS and lie. Show where I said he's a lock sure fire 1st rounder. If you can't, admit you were full of shit in your STATEMENT. If you can I will own up to it and admit that

Maybe, but I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. You are a moron that continues to argue even when proven wrong. you're a fool.
What was I proven wrong about, RL? After 3 games? There's at least 10 more games left. If he isn't the player I thought he was going to be I'll admit I was wrong

Watch he'll now change his narrative slightly to make it seem as though he never stated what he actually stated. He's a tool

Watch he'll now change his narrative slightly to make it seem as though he never stated what he actually stated. He's a tool
Oh like I said you can pull it up. You stated the accuracy part. He stated the surefire lock 1st round.

If I'm lying, just pull it up. It's easy to do. I'll wait

I'm a liar and a tool. So prove what you're saying is accurate. Should be easy

Never said he was a sure 1st round pick. That's just lying BS. I said he was a 1st rd talent and there were multiple sites that had him as such. Don't go back and lie just because you want to make your point here.

Yes I can be wrong about him. He may never turn into the QB he looked like in 22 or what many thought he could be. Absolutely possible. But I'm not going to give up on a talent after 3 games. That is foolish

So just be accurate if you're going to say shit I said. Don't make up stuff because you want to seem right here. That's weak.

And if you think I'm lying, show me one time I said ge was a sure 1st round pick or a lock or anything of the such

I said he's a 1st rd talent. Don't BS and lie. Show where I said he's a lock sure fire 1st rounder. If you can't, admit you were full of shit in your STATEMENT

So you want to hide behind the “talent” tag now. How original of you. 😂. Well damn dude, you certainly talked so adamantly about a dude with “talent” while shooting down anyone with a differing opinion. What a complete tool you are.

FWIW, I don’t like your haters either, but I can definitely see where they are coming from at times. This one especially. Name the last thing you were wrong about that you didn’t argue to the end about. I’ll wait. Thought so

Oh like I said you can pull it up. You stated the accuracy part. He stated the surefire lock 1st round.

If I'm lying, just pull it up. It's easy to do. I'll wait

I'm a liar and a tool. So prove what you're saying is accurate. Should be easy
I don't need to pull up anything, the majority of this forum knows who you are. I don't need to prove it to you. I'm done arguing with you.

I hope ND runs the table with or without Leonard. I'll tune in every Saturday and hope for a win.

So you want to hide behind the “talent” tag now. How original of you. 😂. Well damn dude, you certainly talked so adamantly about a dude with “talent” while shooting down anyone with a differing opinion. What a complete tool you are.

FWIW, I don’t like your haters either, but I can definitely see where they are coming from at times. This one especially. Name the last thing you were wrong about that you didn’t argue to the end about. I’ll wait. Thought so
All you have to do is post where I said something different than what I am saying.

You don't have to go back and forth. If what you are saying is true and I said something, just put it on here.

You can easily look it up, prove me dead wrong and I'll admit to you I was dead wrong.

I don't need to pull up anything, the majority of this forum knows who you are. I don't need to prove it to you. I'm done arguing with you.

I hope ND runs the table with or without Leonard. I'll tune in every Saturday and hope for a win.
No you don't you liar. You want RL to fail so the jersey boy can come in and say that I was wrong

You are so biased and want to be right on this that you want him to fail.

You aren't BSing me. You would rather ND lose than to see RL play well. That's the difference between me and you

If Angeli comes in and takes us to the Playoffs, I'll be pumped. If RL does it, you will be upset

Huge huge difference between us

All you have to do is post where I said something different than what I am saying.

You don't have to go back and forth. If what you are saying is true and I said something, just put it on here.

You can easily look it up, prove me dead wrong and I'll admit to you I was dead wrong.

You’ll never admit you were wrong about anything. That’s the whole point and why the majority of the board dislikes you. You’re apparently just too stubborn to understand that.

Still waiting for you to say the last time you were wrong and didn’t argue about it .

You’ll never admit you were wrong about anything. That’s the whole point and why the majority of the board dislikes you. You’re apparently just too stubborn to understand that.

Still waiting for you to say the last time you were wrong and didn’t argue about it .
Oh I don't care if they like me or not. Some people does, some don't. Who cares. I love ND football and will talk about it on here or somewhere else til the day I die

I'm going to wait on you since you called me out. You said I said something I didn't. So don't backtrack and move the goalposts to something else.

First, let's drill down on your statement about what I said. Let's see if you can prove that statement or not

So tell me, how is Riley Leonard, a first round talent to YOU at this point? Superior arm strength? Ball placement? Play recognition? There’s plenty of better RB’s so don’t go there. You’re just being dumb at this point IMO

So tell me, how is Riley Leonard, a first round talent too you at this point? Superior arm strength? Ball placement? Play recognition? There’s plenty of better RB’s so don’t go there.
He's not playing well this year like he did at Duke. I don't know the reason why. Is he not comfortable with Denbrock, is it because of his surgeries that he doesn't want to sit in the pocket. I'm not really sure. He's just not comfortable right now. There's no way of me or anyone on here knowing exactly what it is.

But if they play the way they did last week, use him as a running threat which he is a huge factor in, and get the other 2 backs going we will be hard to stop. Now as the season progresses the goal and the hope is that whatever is the problem it gets fixed. Because if it does we will be dangerous.

He has the talent to make this a potent offense. Denbrock has to use his skillset right and maybe he is learning him better. He didn't have him all of spring. I'm still optimistic. If it doesn't get fixed then we will have to look at other options but just build off last week

You called me a liar, so I'd like you to prove that still by the way

He's not playing well this year like he did at Duke. I don't know the reason why. Is he not comfortable with Denbrock, is it because of his surgeries that he doesn't want to sit in the pocket. I'm not really sure. He's just not comfortable right now. There's no way of me or anyone on here knowing exactly what it is.

But if they play the way they did last week, use him as a running threat which he is a huge factor in, and get the other 2 backs going we will be hard to stop. Now as the season progresses the goal and the hope is that whatever is the problem it gets fixed. Because if it does we will be dangerous.

He has the talent to make this a potent offense. Denbrock has to use his skillset right and maybe he is learning him better. He didn't have him all of spring. I'm still optimistic. If it doesn't get fixed then we will have to look at other options but just build off last week

You called me a liar, so I'd like you to prove that still by the way

He has no arm talent, hence, NOT a first round talent. That’s the truth. This dude sucks as a passer. NO QB with first round talent goes 3 games without a TD Pass against this competition. NONE.

He has no arm talent, hence, NOT a first round talent. That’s the truth. This dude sucks as a passer. NO QB with first round talent goes 3 games without a TD Pass against this competition. NONE.
He has arm talent. His accuracy and confidence right now is bad but he has talent

He threw for over 2900 yards 64%comp and 20 tds at Duke as a true sophomore

So that is just a silly comment. You can say he isn't accurate or whatever but he has the talent. Do players always play up to their talent? Obviously not. So he's not playing up to his ability. That would be a fair assessment

Will Levis was the 33rd pick on the draft and his best year he had 24 tds and 13 ints. Only 46 career TD passes. He got drafted on talent with first pick in the 2nd rd.

He has arm talent. His accuracy and confidence right now is bad but he has talent

He threw for over 2900 yards 64%comp and 20 tds at Duke as a true sophomore

So that is just a silly comment. You can say he isn't accurate or whatever but he has the talent. Do players always play up to their talent? Obviously not. So he's not playing up to his ability. That would be a fair assessment

Need video evidence of this arm talent. Through 180 minutes, I’ve seen NONE of that. He didn’t hurt his throwing shoulder at Duke.

Anthony Rochardson was the 4th pick on the NFL draft his best year he had 17 passing tds and 54%comp. His total passing tds on college was 24. Drafted on talent

Need video evidence of this arm talent. Through 180 minutes, I’ve seen NONE of that. He didn’t hurt his throwing shoulder at Duke.
Turn on the Duke tape. We already went over why he may be struggling this year. But you can't say talent because he's done it and showed it

Your legs and core have more effect on your throwing an accurate ball than anything. If your feet are bad or you don't have confidence sitting in the pocket you will look very bad as a passer

Will Levis was the 33rd pick on the draft and his best year he had 24 tds and 13 ints. Only 46 career TD passes. He got drafted on talent with first pick in the 2nd rd.

Brock Purdy was a 3* QB (maybe 2*) and mister irrelevant. Bet he sucks. Let’s talk about how many stupid teams picked a QB ahead of Tom Brady too. Talent…. 😂

Brock Purdy was a 3* QB (maybe 2*) and mister irrelevant. Bet he sucks. Let’s talk about how many stupid teams picked a QB ahead of Tom Brady too. Talent…. 😂
Huh. What are you talking about? You can't have an adult real conversation. You mentioned recruiting stats and Purdy and Tom Brady. What the hell are you talking about. Bet he sucks what a stupid irrelevant comment

Turn on the Duke tape. We already went over why he may be struggling this year. But you can't say talent because he's done it and showed it

Your legs and core have more effect on your throwing an accurate ball than anything. If your feet are bad or you don't have confidence sitting in the pocket you will look very bad as a passer

Jesus Christ dude. Riley Leonard has absolutely SUCKED this year as a thrower. Anyone agreeing with that is completely justified. Deal with it.

You’re argument makes the coaching staff look dumber for having him out there since he can’t throw worth a shit.

Last edited:
Huh. What are you talking about? You can't have an adult real conversation. You mentioned recruiting stats and Purdy and Tom Brady. What the hell are you talking about. Bet he sucks what a stupid irrelevant comment

Just matching your Anthony Richardson/Will Levis stupid argument with less “talented” QBs who ended up better

No you don't you liar. You want RL to fail so the jersey boy can come in and say that I was wrong

You are so biased and want to be right on this that you want him to fail.

You aren't BSing me. You would rather ND lose than to see RL play well. That's the difference between me and you

If Angeli comes in and takes us to the Playoffs, I'll be pumped. If RL does it, you will be upset

Huge huge difference between us
Oh so now you can read minds. You know what I'm thinking now. You are the biggest tool on this forum. You were also exposed on the Domer Domain forum as a fraud. 😂

I can still support the team and criticize them at the same time. I'm giving my opinions on Leonard's performance after 3 games, and he can't throw the ball 20 yards. That's a problem when you face a good defense.

Look at Leonard's stats vs ranked opponents. He's atrocious vs ranked opponents, look at his overall stats vs the top 25, not good.

2022 Duke played zero ranked teams, easy schedule even for Duke.

Last year, against ND, Clemson, LVille and FSU (4 ranked teams)
He was:
45 for 99 (45% pass completion)
499 Yards passing (125 yards passing per game)
1 TD 3 INT

Last edited:
Jesus Christ dude. Riley Leonard has absolutely SUCKED this year as a thrower. Anyone agreeing with that is completely justified. Deal with it.

You’re argument makes the coaching staff look dumber for having him out there since he can’t throw worth a shit.
Never said he was throwing good this year. Go back and learn to read. I know that's tough for you. And you shouldn't use the Lords name in vein. That is pathetic.

Especially again when you are saying something I didn't say. Go back and read

Just matching your Anthony Richardson/Will Levis stupid argument with less “talented” QBs who ended up better
Yeah you're an idiot. You're lack of comprehension in reading is embarrassing.

So stop making shit up because you lack intelligence and try to stay on point

Oh so now you can read minds. You know what I'm thinking now. You are the biggest tool on this forum. You were also exposed on the Domer Domain forum as a fraud. 😂

I can still support the team and criticize them at the same time. I'm giving my opinions on Leonard's performance after 3 games, and he can't throw the ball 20 yards. That's a problem when you face a good defense.

Look at Leonard's stats vs ranked opponents. He's atrocious vs ranked opponents, look at his overall stats vs the top 25, not good.

2022 Duke played zero ranked teams, easy schedule even for Duke.

Last year, against ND, Clemson, LVille and FSU (4 ranked teams)
He was:
45 for 99 (45% pass completion)
499 Yards passing (125 yards passing per game)
1 TD 3 INT
Ahh your full of shit. You can't stand him. You want him to fail. Even when he has 3 tds in one half you talk shit.

It's okay you would rather him fail than ND succeed because you want your jersey boy in there. You had a bias and want to be right. It's pathetic

Ahh your full of shit. You can't stand him. You want him to fail. Even when he has 3 tds in one half you talk shit.

It's okay you would rather him fail than ND succeed because you want your jersey boy in there. You had a bias and want to be right. It's pathetic
At the end of the day my life continues no matter how ND football does. Unlike you, there are more important things in my life.

ND has 3 better QB's sitting behind Riley Leonard. Any seasoned head coach would have at minimum made a switch even if just to see how the others fare.

The backup QB threw 2 TD's in one quarter of play. Something Leonard hasn't done in 10 Quarters.

All I know is based on the QB play up to this point. If it's not corrected, This team can potentially lose 2-3 more games.

At the end of the day my life continues no matter how ND football does. Unlike you, there are more important things in my life.

ND has 3 better QB's sitting behind Riley Leonard. Any seasoned head coach would have at minimum made a switch even if just to see how the others fare.

The backup QB threw 2 TD's in one quarter of play. Something Leonard hasn't done in 10 Quarters.

All I know is based on the QB play up to this point. If it's not corrected, This team can potentially lose 2-3 more games.
At the end of the day, you're full of shit. You wanted him to fail. It's sad. And pathetic.

Leonard had 3tds in the first half, who cares what the backup had in 2 quarters when the game was 42 to 0. Game was over

All you know.... is nothing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT