ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

It’s not a choke—the better team has come back and that better team has up until tonight been the most dominant team in college football since 1995 Nebraska as OSU hasn’t really trailed all season and has had an AVERAGE winnpeobsbilitywin of over 85% (basically blowing teams out right from the first quarter).

OSU is extremely good on both sides of the ball, so being better than the Buckeyes for 4quarters is very difficult. Wisconsin is a very, very good team that can play with any team. It made some horrific decisions to throw away a game vs. a much inferior Illinois team or otherwise, this game would have been for a CFP spot.
LSU has been better this year

It’s not a choke—the better team has come back and that better team has up until tonight been the most dominant team in college football since 1995 Nebraska as OSU hasn’t really trailed all season and has had an AVERAGE winnpeobsbilitywin of over 85% (basically blowing teams out right from the first quarter).

OSU is extremely good on both sides of the ball, so being better than the Buckeyes for 4quarters is very difficult. Wisconsin is a very, very good team that can play with any team. It made some horrific decisions to throw away a game vs. a much inferior Illinois team or otherwise, this game would have been for a CFP spot.
I think LSU and Clemson blows Wisconsin out. If this is the 2nd best Big 10 team this explains a lot

For as good as they played in the 1st half they have looked equally bad the 2nd half.

I think LSU and Clemson blows Wisconsin out. If this is the 2nd best Big 10 team this explains a lot
Big Ten is a crap conference. There is OSU and no one else. The ACC might be worse then the Big Ten.

Ohio State looked bored in the first half playing a team they already throttled and who lost to putrid Illinois. Finally decided it’s hammer time in the second half.

It’s possible, but highly, highly unlikely. Wisconsin is too good on both LOS to get blown out more than once. Only a road game at Ohio St. ended in a blow out.

No metric has LSU overall over Ohio St. granted, LSU played its best game of the year today, and will rise in all metrics, but will still be behind Ohio St.
Don't care about the metric. SEC is far superior to the Big 10.

LSU beat Georgia Alabama Florida and Auburn. That is insane

Ohio beat Wisconsin 2x PSU Michigan

I'll take what LSU did over Ohio any day

I think every one of those SEC teams beats the other Big 10 teams

Bama with Tua beats those big 10 teams by 2 to 3 scores. LSU went into Bama and beat them. More impressive than anything Ohio did. Also beat the number 4 team today by 27. Just insane what they did

Ohio State brought its C game and still shat all over Wisconsin with a first year Head Coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT