ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

Irishjohn68

All Star
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
Ok Michigan had a chance to be one of my favorite teams last weekend all they had to do was beat OSU. Well they shit the bed last weekend. Now Wisconsin has that same opportunity to slay the evil empire. So far they look pretty good. 7-0.

Had Wisconsin not made some bizzare choices and stranfe calls vs. Illinois, it would be playing for a CFP spot. Wisconsin had top 5 metrics for most of the season, #1 for the first 4-5 weeks. Wisconsin is #5 in total efficiency this season. Ohio St. essentially has to win three straight games vs. top 5 opponents (as does LSU).

Last edited:
Reactions: chaseball
Ok Michigan had a chance to be one of my favorite teams last weekend all they had to do was beat OSU. Well they shit the bed last weekend. Now Wisconsin has that same opportunity to slay the evil empire. So far they look pretty good. 7-0.
Even if Ohio loses, they will be in playoffs

Even if Ohio loses, they will be in playoffs
You are most likely correct. My wife's jackass family are all OSU fans and I need them to shut the hell up. This past week (and really all season) they are impossible to be around Thanksgiving was a living hell.

Go Badgers.

What is evil about Ohio State?

OSU tanking on purpose? It could get two B10 teams in if they let Wisc. win.

My brother-in-law bought 20 tickets to the BIG 10 game in Indy tonight. 19 people went to the game, the one who did not go was me. I didn't have a Wisconsin sweatshirt.

Reactions: chaseball
Getting worried before the half. Can not let OSU score a late TD and then they get the ball to start the 2nd half.

I'm at a Michigan bar, two drunk Ohio state fans were taking shit before the game. They're pretty quiet now lol!

As opposed to the title game? Who cares when they play? They have to play at some point.
Theyd have to then play both Clemson and LSU. If they got the 1 seed, theyd only have to play 1 of them. Got it now genius? They arent tanking to maybe have a slight chance of getting 2 big 10 teams in. That is beyond stupid

Reactions: notredamerises23
Correct me if I'm wring but with any slim chance at a NY6, isn't it actually better for ND to have OSU win???

I don't give a rat's behind who wins this game, but, the broadcast booth of Gus and JK make this game fun fun fun to watch.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
Wisconsin should have left for the airport at half time. I think I'll skip Christmas.

Choke city!

It’s not a choke—the better team has come back and that better team has up until tonight been the most dominant team in college football since 1995 Nebraska as OSU hasn’t really trailed all season and has had an AVERAGE winnpeobsbilitywin of over 85% (basically blowing teams out right from the first quarter).

OSU is extremely good on both sides of the ball, so being better than the Buckeyes for 4quarters is very difficult. Wisconsin is a very, very good team that can play with any team. It made some horrific decisions to throw away a game vs. a much inferior Illinois team or otherwise, this game would have been for a CFP spot.

ADVERTISEMENT