ADVERTISEMENT

Winbush

Wimbush could play and maybe start for a lot of teams.
If you are stressing the word maybe that's pretty damn sad given he started at the university of Notre Dame for 17 games.

You've absolutely zero idea the way the world works with sport.

At least the intricate details of it.

Brandon Wimbush is NOT an accurate passer.

Let me say it in a different way for you. Brandon Wimbush WITHOUT any competition is not an accurate passer.

And I'll say it a third way in Layman's terms so you can really get a handle on this....

BRANDON WIMBUSH IS NOT AN ACCURATE PASSER.

He can play against Division III Washington and Jefferson or the 85 Bears...
BW has many throws without duress that go to the feet, sail over head, behind or too far forward.

2017 vs Miami of Ohio he went a sparkling 38%
How about the gem against the Stanford Cardinal where he threw an amazing 39%

But hold the phone ...against the future NCAA runner up University of Georgia he went exactly 50% with no turnovers.

Against The best defense we faced until Clemson...
Michigan..he goes 55%

Against a 4-6 FSU team with many people out and in disarray he goes 48% with two interceptions.

I can't polarize it any better for you than that.

The opponent matters NOTHING.

It's BW accuracy deficiencies. Period!

He went 50 percent with no turnovers and hasn't played a meaning snap since that FSU game.

He did pretty good considering his track record under Brian Kelly.
Pretty good wasnt good enough. They started a true freshman over him.

He went 9 for 13 while Brandon went 13 for 23. Sucks for Brandon but he didnt play well in his first game against a really bad opponent

What did he do better than considering his track record under BK. He was 12 and 3 as a starter I believe so he won under BK. His pass completion actually went down against a far inferior opponent than he ever played at ND. How did he do better considering his track record under Kelly... your words. He was less accurate against worse comp. And he had better games at ND than that trash game. Your BK hate never takes a rest. I honestly think you have a thing for the guy. No one can be this obsessed with another man.
The point is to win. Hes a winner. Stats dont matter other than wims and losses.

Reactions: rgc7

He went 9 for 13 while Brandon went 13 for 23. Sucks for Brandon but he didnt play well in his first game against a really bad opponent

The true freshman (Dillon Gabriel) is 3 of 12 midway through the second quarter. I should think Brandon will see the field in the second half, unless he is injured.

You're a squirrel running around looking for acorns?

You reply to a thread a week old for what???

To say Wimbush didn't start?

Pretty classless you celebrating misfortune no matter the reason of an EX domer.

Almost everyone rooted for Wimbush to succeed, but he lacked two critical skills.

Recognition and accuracy.

Absent those two skills you cannot be a highly successful QB at any level.

Reactions: rgc7 and 88ND
Almost everyone rooted for Wimbush to succeed, but he lacked two critical skills.

Recognition and accuracy.

Absent those two skills you cannot be a highly successful QB at any level.
I told y'all of Wimbush being replaced by Book in a couple weeks last year but nobody bought it.

I pointed out 2 years ago you can't make him accurate and many people were saying yes you can..yes you can...

BW is a nice athlete but he just can't throw very good.

If used right he can contribute even on a really good team.

Golson is pretty damn ignorant laughing at the decision to not start Wimbush tonight like he thinks he'll get message board points or something.

No class.

I told y'all of Wimbush being replaced by Book in a couple weeks last year but nobody bought it.

I pointed out 2 years ago you can't make him accurate and many people were saying yes you can..yes you can...

BW is a nice athlete but he just can't throw very good.

If used right he can contribute even on a really good team.

Golson is pretty damn ignorant laughing at the decision to not start Wimbush tonight like he thinks he'll get message board points or something.

No class.
Wimbush started one game?

Wow, they say he’s injured. I say he is benched

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/spo...0190908-lg3ulrhxlnapvgihh5zrn6daui-story.html

Whatever happens, Wimbush, if he never plays again, that game he started must have removed the bad taste left over from his final year at ND. He wiped that away on the football field, which is the only place he could have done it. Good luck to him, no matter!

Whatever happens, Wimbush, if he never plays again, that game he started must have removed the bad taste left over from his final year at ND. He wiped that away on the football field, which is the only place he could have done it. Good luck to him, no matter!

He should see sone time against Stanford next week.
It could get ugly for Stanford.

I think that almost everyone wishes him well, but at the higher levels of college football you have to possess recognition skills and accuracy.

Wimbush should have switched to RB or WR and stayed at ND. He might be starting for the Irish. Great athlete just not at QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT