ADVERTISEMENT

Will Black - 5 star per On3

So wild the discrepancy between recruiting sites. #6 overall player on On3’s site. 3 star on the other sites. Looks like massive upside!

A lot of guys were recruiting got bumped up too. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a discrepancy as big as Blacks. Number 6 on on3 but like 180 in the consensus. It does seem like often times on3 is ahead of the curve on ratings.

Reactions: BGI User 756
The other day you said elite verbals did not matter until they signed.

Never mind. That was LSU.
No I didn't. I said none of the players signed. And that includes Black. He has not signed yet

Do you happen to know what caused this big jump on On3? Maybe a camp? Or just simply junior film being watched?

Do you happen to know what caused this big jump on On3? Maybe a camp? Or just simply junior film being watched?
I'm not sure. My guesses would be

His junior film. His feet. The fact hes only been playing football for 2 years so they see huge upside. He puts videos up on social media that show a strong athlete. Maybe they got his measurements and see the upside

Reactions: Holycrossover3
Will Black is unranked in the newly published(February 27) Rivals 250. Still a 5.7 3-Star.

That said, nothing matters until NSD in December.

Last edited:
Like I tell Chase, it wasn't updated yet. You tried jumping the gun like him
I do not work for Rivals. Will Black was a 3-Star all day yesterday, on the outside of the Rivals 250. That's what I said.

I do not work for Rivals. Will Black was a 3-Star all day yesterday, on the outside of the Rivals 250. That's what I said.
Yeah you said he was a 5.7 3 star yesterday. Like I tell Chase, it wasn't updated yet. You tried jumping the gun like him.

• Haha
Reactions: IrishMike409
Wouldn't a "big bump...." on all mean cracking the Rivals 250. At least to 249.
He could have jumped over 100 spots which would be a big jump. And he'll get another bump in the summer and another one at the end of the year and he'll be a top 100 player by signing day

Reactions: IrishMike409
He could have jumped over 100 spots which would be a big jump. And he'll get another bump in the summer and another one at the end of the year and he'll be a top 100 player by signing day
Where was the big bump today?

Is 5.7 to 5.8 a big bump?

"He's a stud."

Don't studs belong in the Rivals 250?

Maybe 249?
Number 6 on another platform....

Are you saying he's not a stud? Are you on record saying that? Let's just clarify your position so we know in the future what you thought of him as a prospect

Rivals isn't perfect. They make mistakes like every site does. They already started to correct it and will continue to do so. Be patient, Chase

Ben Morrison and Bryce Young are not rivals 250 players at this point. Are they studs or no?

Number 6 on another platform....

Are you saying he's not a stud? Are you on record saying that? Let's just clarify your position so we know in the future what you thought of him as a prospect

Rivals isn't perfect. They make mistakes like every site does. They already started to correct it and will continue to do so. Be patient, Chase

Ben Morrison and Bryce Young are not rivals 250 players at this point. Are they studs or no?
Off 3 isn't perfect. They make mistakes like every site does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT