ADVERTISEMENT

Why can't we shoot?

stu4don

I've posted how many times?
Dec 13, 2006
24% in the first half. 27% as of now... Missing layups, missing two dunks.

This team is young, and I think it has real potential -- but it seems to lack toughness or strength?

Too may offensive boards for Vtech.

And damn, can't anyone, I mean anyone put the ball in the hole?

My mom always said, "Patience is a virtue." But damn, this is tough to watch.

24% in the first half. 27% as of now... Missing layups, missing two dunks.

This team is young, and I think it has real potential -- but it seems to lack toughness or strength?

Too may offensive boards for Vtech.

And damn, can't anyone, I mean anyone put the ball in the hole?

My mom always said, "Patience is a virtue." But damn, this is tough to watch.
It’s one of life’s great mysteries. Worst shooting team of Brey era. And the poor shooting malaise is starting to affect other parts of our game.

just aren't good players. Nothing more, nothing less. if you can't make shots, especially at home, there's little more explanation needed

Reactions: d1042
just aren't good players. Nothing more, nothing less. if you can't make shots, especially at home, there's little more explanation needed
What does recruiting look like .....any help on the horizon?

I lost interest in the game when streetball took over college and pro basketball. What good is it if they run like gazelles and jump like kangaroos if they can't hit the broad side of a barn? Clang-Clang-Clang. I remember the great Sam Jones of the Celtics; he could hit bank shots from 20 foot in. He was a pleasure to watch until he played the 76ers and later the Lakers. I find basketball without purpose a boring watch. JMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT