ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Class finish

After Ashber just add Jagusah and ND is set for the OL of 2023. Only need 3 OL this year as 2024 will have returning starters and ND recruited 10 OL total in the last 2 years. However, if Freeling wants on board, gotta make room for him.

After Ashber just add Jagusah and ND is set for the OL of 2023. Only need 3 OL this year as 2024 will have returning starters and ND recruited 10 OL total in the last 2 years. However, if Freeling wants on board, gotta make room for him.
Not set. We're taking 4 and a 5th if it's the right one. Freeling is extremely important because we need a pure tackle and a left tackle at that.

Pendleton, Absher, Jagusah, Freeling, Paige

Thats the top group. I think we'd take all 5 but definitely 4

I gave this post a like but really it's disappointing. I have no confidence in Rees. If we don't get Moore, I put it square on Rees' shoulders. It means he couldn't relate to Moore. And Vizzina? I guess Rees took a pass (so to speak)

So, it's not surprising to me as Rees was a mediocre-at-best college QB. How many games on the line did he win? And how many games when on the line did he lose? In my memory, I recall him throwing 1,2, possibly 3 INTs when it mattered. Whatever it took to secure a loss. So my point is, since he wasn't a high caliber player himself, he doesn't have the capacity to know how to relate to a high caliber player. Rees BENCHED Buchner for the Bowl game? That's a serious WTF.

This year we have a tremendous team barring injuries. Maybe a Top 3 DLine, Top 3 Oline, Excellent LBers, Excellent group of RBs, a Top, either 1-2 (Bowers at UGA) TE, CBs will be much better/deeper, WRs will be solid if healthy because not much depth, S should have very little drop off. So QB, we will be in for mistakes and Rees supposedly developing them is a real issue to me as I don't even know if we have a QB coach, so Rees it is...it's the only coaching position I'm concerned about.

I can only hope Freeman recognizes this OC deficiency after this year and finds someone much better.
What?? Is this a real effin' post? Please tell me you're trolling with this disturbing gibberish. I know ND fans are seriously screwed up in the head in a million different ways.... But are you literally putting down on the record, that because Tommy Rees wasn't a great player or great talent as a QB, and as some particular evidence of this statement, he threw interceptions in key moments.... and so according to you that strongly suggests that he just doesn't have what it takes as a coach, even if were talking about a completely different skill set, with literally zero substantive overlap at all. But you can nevertheless just tell TR is a punk-ass bitch who will never come through regardless of the context, on that basis....

Do you actually have any decision making authority in your job? And are you entrusted with real, consequential shit? Please promise that no one's actual safety or security is left up to you.... But once again, fascinating little window into how you guys' crazy minds work.....

And let it be known I don't give a shit about Tommy Rees, and they should have fired his ass and brought in a veteran coordinator. Obviously. But MF read the tea leaves, and decided that in the midst of the BK lynching that was furiously raging around him, better to NOT fire a favorite son like Tommy Rees, even though truth is TR is really not a favorite son at all, and is usually taunted and mocked and dismissed by ND fans, but with all the fury and bloodlust being poured on BK, Rees, for no other reason than being an alum who presumably 'gets it' at least on some minimal level, became this saintly, untouchable figure for a few months, and now that is finally beginning to wane.....

What?? Is this a real effin' post? Please tell me you're trolling with this disturbing gibberish. I know ND fans are seriously screwed up in the head in a million different ways.... But are you literally putting down on the record, that because Tommy Rees wasn't a great player or great talent as a QB, and as some particular evidence of this statement, he threw interceptions in key moments.... and so according to you that strongly suggests that he just doesn't have what it takes as a coach, even if were talking about a completely different skill set, with literally zero substantive overlap at all. But you can nevertheless just tell TR is a punk-ass bitch who will never come through regardless of the context, on that basis....

Do you actually have any decision making authority in your job? And are you entrusted with real, consequential shit? Please promise that no one's actual safety or security is left up to you.... But once again, fascinating little window into how you guys' crazy minds work.....

And let it be known I don't give a shit about Tommy Rees, and they should have fired his ass and brought in a veteran coordinator. Obviously. But MF read the tea leaves, and decided that in the midst of the BK lynching that was furiously raging around him, better to NOT fire a favorite son like Tommy Rees, even though truth is TR is really not a favorite son at all, and is usually taunted and mocked and dismissed by ND fans, but with all the fury and bloodlust being poured on BK, Rees, for no other reason than being an alum who presumably 'gets it' at least on some minimal level, became this saintly, untouchable figure for a few months, and now that is finally beginning to wane.....
Brian Kelly is a trashy scumbag. Deal with it.

You are the troll. Go off on a rant because you want to always chastise everyone that puts down your man crush, Kelly. Use any possible post to try to carry the torch for Kelly. You made your response to my post about KELLY, and I didn't bring him into my post at all. You need therapy and yesterday.

So when you start your rant where your purpose is simply to find more ways to attack Notre Dame fans and attempting to ultimately bring it around to your worship of BK, your only pathetic attempt to bring Kelly into this, is to waste all of our time and attempt to lamely search for an argument.

Witness: The Clown

"What?? Is this a real effin' post? Please tell me you're trolling with this disturbing gibberish. I know ND fans are seriously screwed up in the head in a million different ways.... But are you literally putting down on the record, that because Tommy Rees wasn't a great player or great talent as a QB, and as some particular evidence of this statement, he threw interceptions in key moments..."

Such a feeble attempt at the start of your attack on me and ND fans. You are so butthurt that people aren't the practicing disciples of Kelly that you are, so you give us the typical meltdown attack. Honestly dude, your brain needs fixing. Please tell me you are in therapy. Perhaps we need a "Go fund me" account to help you out. You are in a bad way.

The Clown continues...

"...and so according to you that strongly suggests that he just doesn't have what it takes as a coach, even if were talking about a completely different skill set, with literally zero substantive overlap at all."

More foolishness. Wouldn't a dolt like you be able to see the overwhelming evidence that players become coaches more so than people that didn't play, become coaches? I guess there can be no response to stupid that could make sense and be able to comprehend and respond to said post without these, again, lame attempts to provoke.

Why not just post a thread a day about worshipping Kelly instead of trying to hijack threads with your "Gibberish" agenda? We see right through it.

The Clown Meat and Potatoes finally Arrives:

"And let it be known I don't give a shit about Tommy Rees, and they should have fired his ass and brought in a veteran coordinator. Obviously.

lol Obviously? So attack peoples concerns about said issue, AND THEN AGREE with said concern!!! It's how we do it in bi-polar land!

But MF read the tea leaves, and decided that in the midst of the BK lynching that was furiously raging around him, better to NOT fire a favorite son like Tommy Rees, even though truth is TR is really not a favorite son at all, and is usually taunted and mocked and dismissed by ND fans, but with all the fury and bloodlust being poured on BK,..."

lol. And there it is. First...attack my concern about Rees leading the Offense, and then say, as only an idiot can, "AND LET IT BE KNOWN I don't give a shit about Tommy Rees, AND, they should've fired his ass and brought in a veteran coordinator. Obviously."

Hmmmm...a two faced Clown, UNLESS, there is a motive that's finally coming around...wait for it......waittt...forrrr...iiiit... and BAMMO!

This is about your, what, 5th reincarnation on this board? I will back you on a 6th go if you use the name, BAMMO THE CLOWN. It's perfect.

But anyway, the crux of your purpose in life:

"..But MF read the tea leaves, and decided that in the midst of the BK lynching that was furiously raging around him..."

.."but with all the fury and bloodlust being poured on BK..."

Congrats, you got TWO mentions of BK in responding to a post that didn't mention BK at all.

I'm guessing you got the highest mark ever given in history, to Clown School graduates.

You are the troll. Go off on a rant because you want to always chastise everyone that puts down your man crush, Kelly. Use any possible post to try to carry the torch for Kelly. You made your response to my post about KELLY, and I didn't bring him into my post at all. You need therapy and yesterday.

So when you start your rant where your purpose is simply to find more ways to attack Notre Dame fans and attempting to ultimately bring it around to your worship of BK, your only pathetic attempt to bring Kelly into this, is to waste all of our time and attempt to lamely search for an argument.

Witness: The Clown

"What?? Is this a real effin' post? Please tell me you're trolling with this disturbing gibberish. I know ND fans are seriously screwed up in the head in a million different ways.... But are you literally putting down on the record, that because Tommy Rees wasn't a great player or great talent as a QB, and as some particular evidence of this statement, he threw interceptions in key moments..."

Such a feeble attempt at the start of your attack on me and ND fans. You are so butthurt that people aren't the practicing disciples of Kelly that you are, so you give us the typical meltdown attack. Honestly dude, your brain needs fixing. Please tell me you are in therapy. Perhaps we need a "Go fund me" account to help you out. You are in a bad way.

The Clown continues...

"...and so according to you that strongly suggests that he just doesn't have what it takes as a coach, even if were talking about a completely different skill set, with literally zero substantive overlap at all."

More foolishness. Wouldn't a dolt like you be able to see the overwhelming evidence that players become coaches more so than people that didn't play, become coaches? I guess there can be no response to stupid that could make sense and be able to comprehend and respond to said post without these, again, lame attempts to provoke.

Why not just post a thread a day about worshipping Kelly instead of trying to hijack threads with your "Gibberish" agenda? We see right through it.

The Clown Meat and Potatoes finally Arrives:

"And let it be known I don't give a shit about Tommy Rees, and they should have fired his ass and brought in a veteran coordinator. Obviously.

lol Obviously? So attack peoples concerns about said issue, AND THEN AGREE with said concern!!! It's how we do it in bi-polar land!

But MF read the tea leaves, and decided that in the midst of the BK lynching that was furiously raging around him, better to NOT fire a favorite son like Tommy Rees, even though truth is TR is really not a favorite son at all, and is usually taunted and mocked and dismissed by ND fans, but with all the fury and bloodlust being poured on BK,..."

lol. And there it is. First...attack my concern about Rees leading the Offense, and then say, as only an idiot can, "AND LET IT BE KNOWN I don't give a shit about Tommy Rees, AND, they should've fired his ass and brought in a veteran coordinator. Obviously."

Hmmmm...a two faced Clown, UNLESS, there is a motive that's finally coming around...wait for it......waittt...forrrr...iiiit... and BAMMO!

This is about your, what, 5th reincarnation on this board? I will back you on a 6th go if you use the name, BAMMO THE CLOWN. It's perfect.

But anyway, the crux of your purpose in life:

"..But MF read the tea leaves, and decided that in the midst of the BK lynching that was furiously raging around him..."

.."but with all the fury and bloodlust being poured on BK..."

Congrats, you got TWO mentions of BK in responding to a post that didn't mention BK at all.

I'm guessing you got the highest mark ever given in history, to Clown School graduates.
Whatever, dude. You were saying some nonsensical bullshit about Tommy Rees, which appeared to me to reveal that the little post-BK honeymoon is finally wearing off, and now of course you're just denying it. And I'm pretty sure my latest trenchant observation is on the money.

Just because you don't like to hear it, doesn't mean it's not true. You said some very much unconvincing shit about Tommy Rees, about why he's incompetent or not good enough, or whatever, how you are losing faith in him.... And the truth is not because he threw interceptions as a player, which is some of the stupidest shit anybody ever heard... But rather that you never much liked or respected him none too much to begin with, but just like I said, everyone was treating him with kid gloves, as one of the various ensuing rivulets of the BK insanity, and you're tiring of keeping up the pantomime any longer, and you want to go back to how it was before....

And all this was VERY predictable. Like all these erstwhile Rees haters were going to remain all respectful and auspicious and full of confidence for the indefinite future. What a joke. It was only a matter of when not if....

I never went to clown school. And I think it's called 'clown college'.....

Thanks for highjacking and ruining my post, Savvy. You're like a virus in every thread pissing everyone off.
If everyone just ignores Sassy, he will just go away. To anyone reading this, hit that ignore button like I just did and don’t give the clown a single second more of your time or energy.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Thanks for highjacking and ruining my post, Savvy. You're like a virus in every thread pissing everyone off.
Wow.... really?? It's a thread not a post. And I don't think I ruined it dude, what was there to ruin? I spiced this shit up is what I did.....

And don't worry, there's always tomorrow, troll. You got more threads in you I'm pretty sure of it. Baseball card shuffling is sort of your metier, and we're in the heart of the recruiting season, so you can find new ways to keep babbling and babbling about, whatever, Julian Sayin.... You've made it clear you're going to keep leg-humping that guy for all it's worth, even though he looks to me like the next Drew Pyne.

No offense to Drew Pyne....

Just like the yapping Scottish Terrier next door who barks at anyone walking by....and if no one is walking by, he barks at passing cars. Thats why it doesn't matter which post it is....the mindless yapping is going to happen.....so the ignore button serves as the dog whistle. Best to use it.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Whatever, dude. You were saying some nonsensical bullshit about Tommy Rees, which appeared to me to reveal that the little post-BK honeymoon is finally wearing off, and now of course you're just denying it. And I'm pretty sure my latest trenchant observation is on the money.

Just because you don't like to hear it, doesn't mean it's not true. You said some very much unconvincing shit about Tommy Rees, about why he's incompetent or not good enough, or whatever, how you are losing faith in him.... And the truth is not because he threw interceptions as a player, which is some of the stupidest shit anybody ever heard... But rather that you never much liked or respected him none too much to begin with, but just like I said, everyone was treating him with kid gloves, as one of the various ensuing rivulets of the BK insanity, and you're tiring of keeping up the pantomime any longer, and you want to go back to how it was before....

And all this was VERY predictable. Like all these erstwhile Rees haters were going to remain all respectful and auspicious and full of confidence for the indefinite future. What a joke. It was only a matter of when not if....

I never went to clown school. And I think it's called 'clown college'.....
Anyone loses cred the moment they mention Kelly He flat out is a donkey

Reactions: Weisnheimer
Anyone loses cred the moment they mention Kelly He flat out is a donkey
Yeah... You guys are talking about a loss of credibility. You don't even care, you guys are a circus sideshow at this point. Fans from other teams come and gawk at you like you the freaks you are. Hater isn't even the word for it. It's just a giant freak show, that's ND football fan culture. And you just blissfully wallow in your own filth....

Yeah... You guys are talking about a loss of credibility. You don't even care, you guys are a circus sideshow at this point. Fans from other teams come and gawk at you like you the freaks you are. Hater isn't even the word for it. It's just a giant freak show, that's ND football fan culture. And you just blissfully wallow in your own filth....
You are clearly not an ND fan and one f up dude. Go far away

Reactions: Weisnheimer
ADVERTISEMENT