ADVERTISEMENT

Where will Phil Jurkovec transfer to?

Phil has definitely got a lot of work to do. That's why i wish he'd be allowed to run the offense
Ya, not sure what that other poster was talking about. He was not allowed to do anything. Anyone who tries to base PJ's performance off of the game yesterday has no clue of CFB. I agree, he does have work to do because he has little experience. Even after a quarter and a half yesterday has little experience.

Like I said, easy there Andre. Same sensitive keyboard warrior you were nine years ago. It will all be ok, don't get so worked up.
I'm quite fine thank you. So then you will agree, having multiple logins names for internet boards is totally pathetic then right? Now do you have ANYTHING germane to add to the discussion or are you here purely just to troll me? Not that isn't pathetic enough lol.

Last edited:
I'm quite fine thank you. So then you will agree, having multiple logins names for internet boards is totally pathetic then right? Now do you have ANYTHING germane to add to the discussion or are you here purely just to troll me? Not that isn't pathetic enough lol.

Yes, and leave Bodi alone. He has the heart of a warrior, a lot like Andre Agassi!

Yes, and leave Bodi alone. He has the heart of a warrior, a lot like Andre Agassi!
You attacked me Bodi and now harassing me with this fake login. You want to be respected, then learn to respect. Now you'll have to go use another one of your logins as I'm sending this one to the cornfield. You are one very weird dude.

Last edited:
I'll be the first to say that based on the performance today, PJ isn't transferring anywhere and he needs to work his ass off to beat out IB next season. Yes, I realize it's Navy, and the D played lights out in the first half, but outside of his first pass, PJ wasn't that impressive. While I've been a vocal IB critic, it was good to see him stay in the pocket and let things develop. Good job IB and great win Irish.

Spot on - PHil has a long ways to go if wants to be a starter at ND

Oklahoma....... I have no reason for posting this other than they seem to get all the good QB's.

I am thinking he will land at Penn State. He is from PA, though looking back at his recruiting it looks like they did not even make his top 5. I think he would be a great fit there.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Can Brian Kelly go in the transfer portal?

I believe...

Good QB's from Western PA can be special. More than any other region...
Unitas
Kelly
Marino
Montana
Namath

I'm not suggesting Phil is any of those but I'd be damn sure in giving him a real chance with the real offense.

Its obvious he will not get any real playing time. Book has no chance getting in the NFL and will be back in 2020. It's obvious he's Kelly’s qb and Kelly won't even put him in until it's total garbage time. So I guess the only question is where will he transfer? PSU?
Sparty

Now that there is a transfer portal and you really don't have to get permission to leave. They can go to any school and ND cannot stop them correct?

Reactions: Kelso86

It will be OK, Andre. Your boy Phil J. is gone but Ian Book is a much better QB.

Just want to say that PJ is in no way shape or form comparable Burrow or Fields. The situations are not even close, people keep bringing don't have a clue.

Kid is obviously not the answer here. It happens move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT