ADVERTISEMENT

Where the hell is

Run blocking and pass blocking are not the same thing....

Watch the tape...3 down in the red zone Dex wiffs and Book takes a shot after throwing incomplete. That was the first block he had to make in the game.

Which quarter, which game? Or were you too drunk to remember?

You’re not paying attention then. I have rewatched every game more than a couple times and what you are saying simply isn’t the case anymore. I specifically look for this kind of stuff. He’s missed 1 assignment in 2 games and got trucked one other time. Might I mention that while he got trucked, he stopped the defender from hitting the QB. So in other words, he completed his assignment there.
This...

You’re not paying attention then. I have rewatched every game more than a couple times and what you are saying simply isn’t the case anymore. I specifically look for this kind of stuff. He’s missed 1 assignment in 2 games and got trucked one other time. Might I mention that while he got trucked, he stopped the defender from hitting the QB. So in other words, he completed his assignment there.

Which quarter, which game? Or were you too drunk to remember?

First Quarter, right before we go up by ten from a FG

No you didn’t... you said jones is tiring out the defense and helps create those long runs. He did none of that last night because he hardly played.

That is how you get long runs. By keeping your fastest players fresh

If book hit half his wide open deep balls he would have had 400+ and at least two more tds.
Exactly correct! Foster decided to stop the run and dare Book to throw long. Can’t recall a game where we had so many wide open opportunities for long gains and/or tds. Book just missed these repeatedly, which is a concern going forward.

First Quarter, right before we go up by ten from a FG

1st down from the 18 - (pass), The RT has a guy trying to beat him with speed. Dex provides help. Incomplete as Boykin and Book were not on the same page. No hit on Book

2nd Down - (run) Dex picks up a few yards

3rd Down - (pass). Dex picks up blitzer coming up the middle. Almost whiffs, but doesn’t. Incomplete pass. S falls backwards into Book well after the throw.

4th down - FG

You’re losing credibility by making things up

1st down from the 18 - (pass), The RT has a guy trying to beat him with speed. Dex provides help. Incomplete as Boykin and Book were not on the same page. No hit on Book

2nd Down - (run) Dex picks up a few yards

3rd Down - (pass). Dex picks up blitzer coming up the middle. Almost whiffs, but doesn’t. Incomplete pass. S falls backwards into Book well after the throw.

4th down - FG

You’re losing credibility by making things up

Haha “almost” whiffs? Lol you’re a moron. You either block the guy or don’t. The guy he was suppose to block took Book to the ground. They intentionally blitzed the middle cause Dex was in there. If Jones was in the backfield they would have backed off.

Haha “almost” whiffs? Lol you’re a moron. You either block the guy or don’t. The guy he was suppose to block took Book to the ground. They intentionally blitzed the middle cause Dex was in there. If Jones was in the backfield they would have backed off.

He changed the direction of the blitzer on a timing throw. That’s all he needed to do. The S flung himself backwards into Book after the throw. Not exactly the picture you tried to paint moron. You and the rest of the world must have different definitions for the term “whiff.”

Here, let me help you.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whiff&amp=true

Now. Did Dex whiff on his block?

Blocking/Blitz pickup is the same thing. Dex has closed that gap admirably. The receiving out of the backfield is very minimal as well. Dex can do that well.

I agree that we need all of our RBs and I have been very complimentary of Jones this season.
Tony Jones is not making that td CATCH against Sparty last night. Plain and simple

He changed the direction of the blitzer on a timing throw. That’s all he needed to do. The S flung himself backwards into Book after the throw. Not exactly the picture you tried to paint moron. You and the rest of the world must have different definitions for the term “whiff.”

Here, let me help you.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whiff&amp=true

Now. Did Dex whiff on his block?

The QB got hit. What the hell is your problem punk. You think that’s ok?

The QB got hit. What the hell is your problem punk. You think that’s ok?

Listen “Punk,” I’m not saying Dex is the greatest blocker of all time. You said he completely whiffed on a block that he didn’t. You refuse to acknowledge that the S (after being blocked by Dex), flung himself (unnaturally) backwards and into Books legs.

Just say it. Did Dex whiff ?

Should call you PieceofWerk

Anytime you want to block me is more than good with me. Loser

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT