ADVERTISEMENT

When ND can't win football games against the teams that matter, remember all of the losses on the recruiting trail this time of year

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
Justin Scott just got crystal balled to Miami. On top of all the other recruiting losses the last 12 months or so, things literally can't be going any worse for Marcus Freeman and his coaching staff right now. ND can't seem to gain traction with any impact high P5 level talent. Combine this with a head coach that has all but 1 year of experience, the personnel losses, the swing and misses on the coaching carousel, etc.

bad bad bad all around

this program is on a steep nose dive and anybody with any common sense and critical thinking skills can see it coming from a mile away

200w.gif

Justin Scott just got crystal balled to Miami. On top of all the other recruiting losses the last 12 months or so, things literally can't be going any worse for Marcus Freeman and his coaching staff right now. ND can't seem to gain traction with any impact high P5 level talent. Combine this with a head coach that has all but 1 year of experience, the personnel losses, the swing and misses on the coaching carousel, etc.

bad bad bad all around

this program is on a steep nose dive and anybody with any common sense and critical thinking skills can see it coming from a mile away
This is hilarious

We just got CB'ed for a 4-star top 200 vyper from Texas. And Loy is keeping his CB on ND for Scott.

We are recruiting very very well since MF has gotten here. Upgraded the talent quickly and is looking to continue the momentum

Also, there is no new crystal balls for Miami. There's 1 for ND and 1 for Miami. The Miami is not from today

Last edited:

bad bad bad all around

Pass the Kleenex

Reactions: Ndapolis1
Point made. ND should own the Chi town recruits . It is only a 1.5 away from South Bend. This should be a slam dunk. Until ND keeps up with NIL like other colleges have adapted to than the five stars are going else where.
ND needs to change with the time instead of staying behind. Bama’s QB made three million last year. I wonder what TB’s deal worth.

Point made. ND should own the Chi town recruits . It is only a 1.5 away from South Bend. This should be a slam dunk. Until ND keeps up with NIL like other colleges have adapted to than the five stars are going else where.
ND needs to change with the time instead of staying behind. Bama’s QB made three million last year. I wonder what TB’s deal worth.

Do you know that students just do not want to stay in area? Many students I know, athlete or not, want to be further from parental input/influence now that they are away from having to be at home. Some kids just want to be somewhere else.

I would guess $100.

I lived in Chicago. Moved to the far NW suburbs recently and couldn’t be happier. Chicago is a complete and total dump. I couldn’t wait to leave.

I get your point, but don’t underestimate what Chicago has become. Don’t assume every Chicago kid wants to stay close to home. Most people can’t wait to leave that city. Chicago is losing people as fast as any big city in this country.

He
I lived in Chicago. Moved to the far NW suburbs recently and couldn’t be happier. Chicago is a complete and total dump. I couldn’t wait to leave.

I get your point, but don’t underestimate what Chicago has become. Don’t assume every Chicago kid wants to stay close to home. Most people can’t wait to leave that city. Chicago is losing people as fast as any big city in this country.
Scott
Has mentioned on several occasions how much he wants to stay close to his mother. She can see all of his home games for three plus years.

bad bad bad all around

The standard lazy and tired post from the person who bashes ND at every opportunity. Time for some new material no ?

bad bad bad all around

I would say MF is doing far better than BK at any time in BK'S tenure.

Charlie got good material he just didn't put an emphasis on a defensive scheme to limit the opposition.

BK'S 2012 run happened because of Charlie's players.

Freeman is doing well.

The standard lazy and tired post from the person who bashes ND at every opportunity. Time for some new material no ?
Would love to have positive stuff to post about (look at my post history this time last year when ND had a ton of recruiting momentum). But this year has been brutal on the program. All the important indicators are trending in the wrong direction and fast. It's like ND is doubling down on all of the stupidity that has handicapped this program since Jenkins and ultimately Swarbrick started running the show.

USC 38. ND 27. NOV. 2022
UTAH 47 USC 24 DEC 2022
Which team had better recruits UT or ND?
Recruits matter yes but so does coaching and player development. Our QB sucked but so did our defensive game plan.

Do you know that students just do not want to stay in area? Many students I know, athlete or not, want to be further from parental input/influence now that they are away from having to be at home. Some kids just want to be somewhere else.
That’s a valid point, in addition, after spending 18 winters in Chicago, Miami and Los Angeles are pretty attractive alternatives ! 😜

It is a pretty simple question of whether our opponents are worried about ND recruiting.

So basically, what you are asking ND to do is pay recruits to come play for ND. Last I checked that was not part of NIL even though the football factories are doing it. I commend ND for doing NIL the right way.

Reactions: Pennick4

bad bad bad all around

"...this program is on a steep nose dive..."

Reactions: NDinNJ and Golson5
"...this program is on a steep nose dive..."
ND has looked good to start the year no doubt about it. And after 3 weeks the performance on the field so far has definitely lessened the blow after a brutal off-season. But it's way too early for the i-told-you-sos

Reactions: tbone3114
ND has looked good to start the year no doubt about it. But it's way too early for the i-told-you-sos
The post was moronic and way off. It was I told you so as soon as you got send

Just another dumb dumb dumb comment

ND has looked good to start the year no doubt about it. And after 3 weeks the performance on the field so far has definitely lessened the blow after a brutal off-season. But it's way too early for the i-told-you-sos
"...steep nose dive..." and "...brutal off season..."

bad bad bad all around

"...bad bad bad all around..."

lol, I enjoy that ND and MF are exposing you, and your F+ and PFF bullshit

FSU>LSU
Miami>A+M
WF> Vandy
UNC>USCjr

Texas up in 2nd Q at Bama

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
lol, I enjoy that ND and MF are exposing you, and your F+ and PFF bullshit

FSU>LSU
Miami>A+M
WF> Vandy
UNC>USCjr

Texas up in 2nd Q at Bama
The SEC has dominated the sport for much of the last decade by any measure out there. In contrast, the ACC has been complete and utter trash over that same time.

Because there have been some SEC losses in interconference play to start the 2023 season doesn't mean anything at all.

I really hope the same mob is around in January after a full season of games; but we all know it will be nothing but crickets.

The SEC has dominated the sport for much of the last decade by any measure out there. In contrast, the ACC has been complete and utter trash over that same time.

Because there have been some SEC losses in interconference play to start the 2023 season doesn't mean anything at all.

I really hope the same mob is around in January after a full season of games; but we all know it will be nothing but crickets.
lol. So weak. Too bad that last year's records don't count in 2023. Its amazing how the SEC shits the bed when it travels outside its network

Reactions: NDinNJ

by the way, haven't seen any of your positive posts you claim you have for ND...can you resend them

Reactions: NDinNJ and francade
The SEC has dominated the sport for much of the last decade. The ACC has been complete and utter trash.

I really hope the same mob is around in November after a full season of games; but we all know it will be nothing but crickets.
Why are you on a Notre Dame forum? Go cheer for Vanderbilt or some other SEC school since you are so enamored with them

lol. So weak. Too bad that last year's records don't count in 2023. Its amazing how the SEC shits the bed when it travels outside its network
Outside of 3-4 teams the rest of the conference is garbage. lols

Reactions: BGI User 756

Acc Has 3 NCs since the pac 12
Acc has 3 NCs since the Big 12
Acc has 2 NCs since the Big 10

The recruiting losses will hurt us in time

Scott
Kelley
Bowen
Etc…

Those are some marquee names that I’d love to see at ND.

Were just mocking you bud... we know you are here to troll & nothing else. I think its a weird way to spend your time but to each his own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT